- Front - end UI developer with over 6 + years of professional experience in Web Designing and User Interface Development using Web Technologies for various domains.
- Implemented various screens for frontend using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library. Proficient in using React.js component life cycle, and its methods.
- Experience in creating UI design, wireframes , Mockups , Visual Design, Page layout, Layer Composition and prototyping using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTful Web Services, HTTP services, and Web services with web applications.
- Experienced using different manual and automated testing tools for accessibility testing: JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover, Talkback, Color Contrast Analyzer, aXe Chrome Extension, Acrobat Pro XI/DC, WAT, WAVE, A Checker, Web Accessibility Favelets (WAF).
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services and XML.
- Successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on Tomcat web server, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic Servers.
- Experienced in working with various databases Oracle , SQL Server and MySQL .
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control tools such as GIT, GitHub, SVN and cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2.
- Involved in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation, Maintenance and extensive experience with Agile , SCRUM and sprint planning cycles.
- Certification in AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team-building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
Front - End Build Tools: NPM, Webpack, Angular CLI.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Web Server, LAMP Server, WAMP Server, XAMPP Server
Languages: C, C++, Java/J2EE.
IDE's and Editors: Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, NetBeans, Atom, Brackets, Notepad++, Sublime text, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch.
Debugging Tools/Testing: Firebug, Chrome Dev tools, Bugzilla, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 8i,10g, SQL Server 2000,2005&2008.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, LINUX, Mac OS.
Version Control: GIT, TFS, SVN.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Used props, states, keys, refs in React.js to build the UI components.
- Used Babel as a transpiler, Webpack as the module bundler in React.js and Redux.
- Built the web interface with following WCAG 2.0 and used WAVE tools to test it.
- Elegantly used Axios with ReactJs for making AJAX Calls. Working with Axios Library to fetch data from network requests.
- Made use of redux-saga middleware to access redux application state and dispatched redux actions.
- Involved in Agile process, Sprint meetings, attended daily standup meetings (Scrum), estimation meetings.
- Created REST Microservices APIs using Spring Boot Application and tested API’s using Postman. Documented the Rest APIs using Swagger.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Involved in troubleshooting various production issues by analyzing SPLUNK logs. Used Rally tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Used Bit bucket as a version control system for source code and Confluence tool for project documents.
Environment: React.js, Node.js, Spring MVC, Java 1.8, HTML5, CSS3, ES6, AJAX, JSON, Saga, redux-thunk, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Maven, Webpack, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, REST Services, Bit Bucket, JIRA.
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented latest Ecmascript6 (ES6) features like arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables and class inheritance etc.
- Implemented NGRX store to maintain the state of the application. NGRX store was used to store results after angular injector observable retrieved the data from backend.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful APIs. Used Angular HTTP Client to send GET/POST request to fetch data from the server.
- Extensively used Angular-CLI to generate components, routes, services, pipes and to run tests.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) using Agile development methodology.
- Used IBM RAD (Ration Application Developer) and WAS (Web Application Server) to run the modern application.
- Used Maven for loading the dependencies and downloading the jars to the repository.
- Handled cross-browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Responsible for testing and implementing WCAG and section 508 compliance and also test application using the JAWS screen reader.
- Responsible for code update into SVN and support for automated builds successful.
- Finally, responsible for our code should be in a UAT environment so that testing teams/businesses will use it.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
UI / Front End Developer
- Participated in Agile methodology of the project process from gathering requirements, system design, development, and integration testing.
- Converted business and user requirements into effective UI designs using Photoshop and Sketch.
- Created responsive webpages by using Bootstrap Grid System, navigation, forms, panels, image carousels, button, and form inputs.
- Used AngularJS as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Implemented two-way data binding among models, controllers, and views to provide continuously updates among view and model.
- Implemented Factory, Service, and Provider to organize code and allow for easier future maintenance.
- Perform audits on multiple webs and native apps following with WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 standards using accessibility automated tools set like ANDI, Perfecto, WAVE, aXe, and WAT, screen reader tools like JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover, Talkback, Narrator, and ZoomText.
- Used client-side form validation to monitor the states of the form and input fields and notify the user about the current state.
- Using variety of methodologies like-Visual Analysis, Color Sampling, Keyboard only, Browser Plug-ins, Automated Scans, Screen Reader Reviews, & Code Reviews.
- Optimized web page components for maximum speed, scalability, and conversion.