- 13 years of professional experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of IT projects, which includes extensive experience in EAI projects using webMethods product suite.
- 11 years of experience as BPM and EAI Integration Specialist using web Methods 10.x/8.x/7.x, Integration Server, Broker, My web Methods Server, Composite Application Framework (CAF), Developer, Deployer, Designer, web services and various Adapters.
- 2.5 years of experience in Pega using versions 8.2 and 8.4 as BPM and UI developer.
- Experience in Financial Services, Retail and Hospitality domains.
- Experience in installing, configuring and monitoring of Integration Server and My web Methods server.
- Experience in developing and implementing web services and in depth knowledge of SOAP.
- Worked with Software AG closely on the issues in webMethods 8.2, installed various patches using Update Manager and worked on BPM and MWS configurations specific to 8.2 while upgrading from 7.1.2 to 8.2 versions.
- Experience in using web Methods adapters JDBC, and MQ adapter.
- Experience in Crossvista Integration with webMethods Designer for source control and used TEAMVCS to compose and promote releases.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and to adjust to constant business change.
- Developed flow services for various business requirements like Purchase orders, Purchase orders Acknowledgement, Shipping Notices and Invoices.
- Expertise in Business Process Management (BPM) to create process models using webMethods Designer.
- Experience in UI Development using Composite Application framework (CAF).
- Expertise in Broker pub - sub and MQ paradigms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development life cycle and its phases.
- Experience in documenting business process designs, business requirements, detailed business functional flows, use cases, test cases and assisting in documenting systems requirements specifications.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working experience on technologies like Pega, SAP MDM (Master Data Management), Java, JDBC, HTML, and SQL
- Working experience on protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP and TCP/IP.
BPM/UI/EAI Integration webMethods: 10.3/9.5/8.2/8.1/7.1.2 (IS, Developer, Designer, BPM
BPM/UI/Integration Pega: 8.2/8.4(SSO(Authentication Service), Section, Skin, Data, eStandards/Doc: XML, Flat Files, SOAP.
Adapter Types: MQ, JDBC
Languages: Java 8.0
Web Tools: CSS, XML, HTML
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Platforms: Windows 10
- Working as Pega BPM and UI Developer as well as Java Developer in the team.
- Gather BPM, UI and Report requirements from business and prepare design documentation and deliverables in accordance with Confidential standards.
- Worked on Enterprise Class Structure(ECS) and data model for the application
- Successfully implemented Single Sign on (SSO) for the application
- Developed Case types, flow, flow actions as per business requirements
- Developed UI using Skin, Section rules and UI controls
- Worked on Activities, Data Transforms, Data Pages, Data Types, Job Schedulers, Email Listeners, Report Definition, Service Level Agreement(SLA), Correspondence Rules, REST and SOAP Integration
- Worked on upgrade related issues from Pega 8.2 to 8.4
- Developed an interface using technologies Spring Boot, Spring LDAP, Spring Batch Reader/Writer, JPA, JDBC Cursor, JDBC Template, Maven, Docker, Openshift (Kubernetes)
- Participate in design and peer code reviews to gain understanding of process and programs, and make recommendations, for performance improvements and deliverable completeness.
Environment : Pega 8.2 and 8.4 (SSO(Authentication Service), Section, Skin, Data Transforms, Activity, Data Pages, Data Types, Job Scheduler, Email Listener, Case Types, Flow, Flow action, Report Definition, Service Level Agreement(SLA), Correspondence Rules, REST and SOAP Integration) Java 8 (Spring Batch, JPA, Spring LDAP), Maven, Docker, Openshift (Kubernetes)
ConfidentialwebMethods BPM and UI Developer.
- Gather BPM and BAM requirements from business and prepare design documentation and deliverables in accordance with Confidential standards.
- Develop processes and tasks, perform various task management activities.
- Develop or enhance UI pages using Composite Application Framework (CAF) for Application Access E-Form.
- Worked on Crossvista integration with webMethods Designer for source code control and composed releases for deployment
- Worked with Release and Deployment team to promote TEAMVCS releases to higher environment
- Upgrade application using CAF, BPM and IS running on webMethods 8.2 to 10.3 environment
- Worked on JMS triggered process using JMS protocol with Topic and Queues.
- Created stub services and test suites using Greenhat tool.
- Design XML schemas using Oxygen tool and create WSDLs, in order to create webservices using Contract-first approach.
- Virtualized the web services using Mediator and Centrasite tools before exposing to external application.
- Participated in design and peer code reviews to gain understanding of process and programs, and make recommendations, for performance improvements and deliverable completeness.
- Handled errors gracefully using Error Handling Framework and use Log 4j framework for all the logging activities
- Prepare and enhance best practices and coding and testing standards for BPM/BAM development and SOA Governance.
- Debug and troubleshoot production environment, support the analysis and resolution of Help Desk Tickets and perform maintenance for assigned applications.
Environment : webMethods 10.3, 9.5 and 8.2 - (Designer, IS, MWS, BPM, CAF UI Development, Task Engine, Broker, JDBC Adapter, Universal Messaging/Nirvana, JMS), Crossvista(TeamVCS), Greenhat, Oxygen, Windows 7, MSSQL, web services, SOAP UI, Java Services.
Sr. webMethods Developer, Administrator and Application Support
- Involved in web Methods upgrade from 7.1.2 to 8.2
- Worked with Software AG closely to present the issues in 8.2 environments identified during upgrade and installed various patches for fixing the issues.
- Worked as an Administrator in the installation of fixes using Update Manager, performing MWS Configurations and deployment using Deployer between various environments.
- Experience in providing Application Support, Technical and Administration Solutions to the project.
- Part of level 3 support - Responsible for troubleshooting, fixing, root cause analysis of production failures
- QA & UAT Testing: Fixing the defects as per the severity within the deadline.
- Resolved the incidents logged by the users in the Incident Management tool.
- Analysed and resolved issues around migration of Process Model, CSS files and MWS configurations specific to 8.2
- Worked on the upgrade of BPM and CAF related applications.
- Analysed and resolved application and technical issues related to webMethods 8.2.
- Understanding the functionality and scope of the applications which cater to household, commercial and business needs.
- Application Maintenance: Handled change request to cater to the changing specifications.
- Code merge activity - merged code which was existing in different domains to single upgraded environment.
- Expertise in handling web services using SOAP protocols.
- Incident Management: Prioritized critical defects and had split/assigned the outstanding ones with the team and worked towards incidents reduction,
- Created unit test cases, executed and tested the changes in different webMethods environments .
- Actively participated in code reviews, unit testing, and reporting root cause analysis.
- Integration testing of use cases.
- Supported Testing Team to test the built applications.
Environment : webMethods8.2 - (Designer, IS, MWS, BPM, Broker, JDBC Adapter) Windows XP, MSSQL, web services, SOAP UI, Java, Update Manager