- Over all 5 years of IT experience with 3 Years’ Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance
- Experienced in a fast - paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum
- Experience in building RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions using UiPath, Blue Prism
- Experience in using Blue Prism's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD programming and .Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC, MVW
- Hands on Experience in creating PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed respective SDD (Solution Design Documents)
- Hands on experience on Blue Prism for developing back office robots
- Exposure to Blue Prism's & UiPath Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory
- Experienced in building Robotic Automation Processes and Business Objects for various business systems
- Worked on Blue Prism & UiPath work queues to manage Bot workloads
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and Implementing them successfully in production
- Strong analytical, problem solving & programming skills, cohesive team worker with exceptional Planning & execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under tough deadlines/pressure
RPA Tools: UiPath (v6.0, 7.5), Work Fusion, Pega Robotics (OpenSpan)
Languages: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C, C++, Visual Studio
Web development tools: jQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, XML
Version Control Tools: GIT, TFS, MS Virtual Source Safe, SVN, CVS
Other Tools: Jira, TFS, SQL, Crystal Reports, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
Database: MySQL, MS SQL server, IBM Db2, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows and Red hat Linux
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
RPA Developer (UiPath)
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath.
- Developed the objects and workflows as per client requirement.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation.
- Worked with Business Teams to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed separate SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Designed, Developed and tested Bot tasks using RPA UiPath.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Analyze the feasibility of existing process suitable for automation.
- Created POC’s using Blue Prism and UI Path for tool comparison.
- Automated Several Processes and Business activities for various business systems.
- Provide knowledge transfer/support/Assistance to the Application development and Support teams.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and CITRIX automation end-to-end process automation using UiPath.
- Worked with OCR, ICR, and Machine learning for designing in UiPath studio.
- Worked with the UI team to design the appropriate icon and display for the screens.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of UiPath Robot automation activity.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the studio environment through Orchestrator.
- Managed a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Lead the Teams Both On-shore and Off-shore Teams to ensure the deliverables are smoothly achieved on time.
- Created process model for windows based application using UiPath and testing it in the inbuilt controller provided by UiPath Studio.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
- Involved in code review and fine tuning the code for performance related issues.
- Maintaining several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization.
- Working closing with different teams in making changes in developed processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Worked with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
Environment: UI Path, .Net, SQL server, Excel, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Visual Studio, Git, Windows.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
RPA Consultant (UiPath)
- Worked with SME's to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed separate SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath.
- Used Uipath automation elements such as Mouse, Keyboard and Attribute to automate the desktop sequence activities.
- Image-based texts in applications are also automated with mouse clicks.
- Used Screen Scraping method to extract text from running window application by appropriate output methods such as native, Full text and OCR.
- Implemented Web Recorder for automating logging and inserting data actions into browser applications using different Input methods such as Send window messages and Simulate.
- Configuring new processes and activities using core workflow principles that are efficient, well-structured and manageable.
- Used Data Scraping method for extracting structured data from browser applications or documents into a CSV file or Excel Spread sheet.
- Used image activities with wait conditions to ensure proper website or application loading, to perform certain actions in a loop.
- Interacted with the different send services of mail to send automatic mails and audit logs regarding the task completion.
- Image based, and Text automation are used in Virtual Environments, for interacting with the application
- Handled the Execution of project in UiPath Robot.
- Deployed the process in UiPath Orchestrator and scheduled their execution.
- Used Queues to collect information from orchestrator to perform additional tasks.
- Configured the Bots and deploying processes and scheduled the jobs in UiPath Orchestrator.
- Participated with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
Environment: Robotics Process Automation, UiPath, VB.Net, C#, SQL Server.
Client: Business Integra, Baltimore, MD
Role: .NET Developer
- Designed and developed asp.net web forms with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Implemented the ASP.net membership provider to manager user's base.
- Hands on experience in using asp.net Ajax, JQuery and .net controls like chart control.
- Setup a new automated build process to support continuous integration using Jenkins, NUnit, Git, and MSBuild.
- Intensively used AJAX and jQuery to improve performance, responsive, interactive and features of application.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself and used log4net for logging at various levels of the application.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Developed database access components using the ADO.NET Entity Framework and utilized LINQ to Entity
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Worked in an Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC3 design pattern.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Hands on experience in using the XML serialization provided by .net and Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures
- Designed web forms using HTML Razor engine, HTML helper, CSS, XML and bootstrap to make the UI controls look unique and supporting the production support issues/deployment.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages in asp.net using C# code-behind and Implemented Business layer using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Created Data Templates, Control Templates for Items Controls and Content Controls in WPF.
- Created SSIS packages to migrate data from different data sources to data warehouse.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Developed and wrote documents for Stored Procedures, SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports.
- Designed, developed and deployed reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS-2008
- Configuring SharePoint sites with Team projects in TFS.
- Worked on generating the middle tier components using VB.NET for .NET framework.
- Create web application with Action Script 3 and back end with VB.NET
- Involved in NUnit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2010 with ASP.Net using code behind C# & tested with NUNIT and Setting up the application development environment by using Microsoft TFS.
Environment: Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, TFS, WCF, WCF REST, JSON, TFS, SOAP, IIS, AJAX, HTML, VB.NET, CSS, Boot strap, LINQ, XML, TDD, SQL Server, Windows.