- Software Developer with around 7 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and testing full - scale UI web applications with Java as the middle-tier across various platforms.
- Experience in using React JS, Flux, Redux Common.JS, Babel+ES6, Web-Pack for SPA development. Implemented client-side Interface using React JS (flux, and jsx).
- Experience in the most popular frame works such as RequireJS. Had good knowledge on UX Design.
- Extremely skilled and efficient in developing responsive web application using with CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS and SASS.
- Experience on Node environment using Node.js, npm, Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
- Experience on developing single page applications using AngularJS and thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles .
- Experience in various IDEs like Eclipse, EditPlus, JSfiddle and Notepad++, Microsoft Visual.
- Hands on experience database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 11g/10g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL. Also worked on NOSQL Databases such as Casandra and MongoDB.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge on BASH scripting, Single Page MVC Structure, AJAX, GIT, NPM, SASS, Extensive experience in J2EE technologies like, Service Oriented Architecture &MVC frameworks.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN, GIT and CVS and Clear Quest for bug fixing.
- Had good experience on Agile Methodologies and active participant in daily Scrum and Sprint meetings.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Have a good experience in working with Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Possess good experience on IDE tools like IntelliJ, WebStrom, Notepad++, Sublime Text, and Eclipse.
- Strong experienced in using the graphical tools with advanced visual design skills to produce pixel perfect mockups and design the most eye-catching web site, mobile application, email template based on the user experience.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows
Web Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Firebug, Chrome Inspect Elements, Photoshop/Fireworks, Microsoft IIS Web Server, Oracle WebLogic, PHP, FTP clients, Notepad++, GitHub, JIRA bug reporting system, Eclipse Brackets, Atom IDE.
Application Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat Professional (PDF), etc.
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Sr UI/Web Developer
- Understanding of functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used PHP as the server-side scripting language.
- Used existing java script libraries from jQuery and embedded PHP sessions and cookies to maintain data state of users.
- Developed custom directives (elements, Attributes and classes) using React.js.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology and participates in SCRUM Meetings.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Experience with React Native framework in developing apps on cross mobile platforms.
- Expertise in React JS framework and integrate them to Node JS server-side code
- A brief experience in implementing the ReactJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Developed web applications using ES6 features such as multi-line strings, restructuring assignments, enhancing object literals and arrow functions.
- Developed Interactive graphs using D3.js with JSON data.
- Used Agile process time-boxed, fixed schedule Sprints of 1-4 weeks, to deliver new feature quickly and frequently.
- Developed applications implementing Ajax Calls for Dynamic Content Loading.
- Experience in integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications
- Worked closely with QA team performing Unit testing using Jasmine, Karma, Chai to fix bugs and experience on Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked on JIRA to maintain and update the task.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
Confidential, Sandiego CA
Sr UI/Web Developer
- Worked with BSA’s and UX designer who designed user interfaces, wireframes and prototypes for a web based internal system for the look of the Website.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5and CSS3.
- Developing the application using HTML5, TypeScript and CSS3.
- Developed UI interface using Angular6 for rich user interaction.
- POC for using Solar Cloud and search engine in current application.
- Developed core search component using Apache Solar and Worked on Rest API to provide the service to the frontend.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Utilized React- Redux Action Creators, create Store from redux library to connect reducers and containers, to update the state and virtual DOM.
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Worked on the RESTful web services and implementation of microservices.
- Worked on NodeJS grunt for minification, CSS files and running jasmine unit tests.
- Implementing quality related procedures & ensuring compliance to all quality standards.
- Developed procedures, functions, triggers, packages.
- Configured locust for performance testing.
- Worked on AWS with S3 and ES2 modules for data storage.
- Involved in working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning's, resource planning, etc. to deliver quality code in 2-week sprints. Participated in pair programming.
- Performance tuning: Tuned PL/SQL queries, which were processing high volume of data.
- Performing Development test, UAT by using TESTNG, preparing production implementation scripts.
- Prepare use case scenarios and stories during requirement phase of the project.
- Prepare application technical architecture which meets performance and function needs of customer.
- Performed Testing using Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor by following the Test-Driven Development (TTD) approach.
- Pipelined the integration of Jenkins build process.
Environment: Core Java, ReactJS, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate ORM, SOAP, REST, Microservices, Postman, Redux, Spring Data REST, SOA, Maven, Jenkins, oracle, JUnit, PL/SQL, WebSphere Application Server. Splunk, Autosys job scheduler, ClearCase.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Experienced in creating React.js web applications with JSX, React nesting components, databinding, forms, routers and Virtual DOM manipulations with Redux architecture.
- Interacted with Java consultants to create the web services that are to be consumed by HTML5 web pages
- Developed front End web application using Handlebar.js framework
- Handling API request and responses using Handlebar JS
- Working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React.JS and Client-Side Charting technologies.
- Building with managed React and non-managed compilation using Webpack.
- Knowledge of styling using CSS and Material-UI.
- Experience with React-Admin frontend framework.
- Iterate the complex JSON data (context) using the handlebar js, compile it using handlebar compiler function and populate it into the html template using the handlebar expressions.
- Making Admin tool very easy handle by Business using total API calls for the updating data base by using Handlebar JS.
- Used media queries in CSS for making site responsive for different devices (phones, tablets, desktops).
- Strong experience on Creating Wireframes, templates, Design Screens & Mockup Screens.
- Developing CSS3, media query css Style for web pages (or presentation logic) using LESS Structure.
- Experience with various libraries like AngularJS, EXT JS, BackboneJS, Require JS, D3 JS, etc.
- Day to Day stand up call, SCRUM meeting and giving weekly demo to the end clients.
- Experience Working with Java Script libraries like jQuery, Angular.JS and JSON
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug, Chrome Debugging.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Web UI developer
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Designed and created components for company's object framework using best practices and design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Worked on application performance testing with various hardware configurations using AWS instances. Implemented AJAX framework using DWR (Direct Web Remoting) framework for auto completion
- Developed SPA apps and customer Instances using AngularJS and Bootstrap CSS refactored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance
- Used Karma framework with Jasmine for Unit Testing
- Worked on the Data Layer and Created Java Classes DAO, which interacts with Data to insert, update and Select from and to database
- Implemented the log4j for exception and debug handling
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js, and Ext.js, accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.