- Expert - level knowledge of cross-browser (IE/Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera) compatibility and design constraints.
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and experience working in Agile Methodology with daily scrums and sprints.
- Experience with Java Web Services development using Spring MVC.
- Significant experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD), and cross-platform compatibility (Desktops/Tablets/Phones).
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good knowledge on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in working with High Traffic Websites
- Creative Knowledge in art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Knowledge of developing SPA web UI using Angular, Typescript and JQuery and also expertise in developing, maintaining and debugging.
- Extensive experience with jQuery, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, AngularJS, and Knockout, Bootstrap 3
- Experience with CSS Extension Language namely SASS and Less CSS.
- Proficient with Java, JSP, AJAX, jQuery, jQuery and plugins.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS table, Pseudo classes, and Pseudo elements.
- Database application experience: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), and Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Good Knowledge in Content Management System for publishing, modifying and editing the content and also in managing the work flow of the content.
- Well versed W3C and ADA standards and current web development industry standards.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup
- Possesses the ability to proven track record in transforming web designers' static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Extensive experience with jQuery, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Bootstrap 3, Backbone.js, AngularJS, and Knockout.
- Experience across various industries including Communication, Biotechnology and Financial institutes.
IDE: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Notepad++, Text Editor, Xcode, Microsoft visual studio, MS office, Adobe Creative Suite
Debugging Tools: Firefox Firebug, Chrome Inspector, IE Tester
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL server 2008/2005, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows; Unix; Linux; Mac OS
Version Control Tools: GIT/SVN, CVS
UI Developer /Angular JS Developer
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Assisted UI leads and product manager with concept designs and implementation of prototype for new and undeveloped features that allowed customer representative team to track customers’ instant payment notifications reports.
- Implemented the core set of features and marketing content for new bundle offerings for launch of the new services section.
- Responsible for creating user interactive screens using Kendo UI, Bootstrap and AngularJS to develop style guides, Themes, Templates and interface design.
- Used AJAX & JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Knowledge on Bootstrap and Bootstrap 3
- Implemented a search module within the billing page using AngularJS by consuming ReSTful web services.
- Used Bootstrap framework and Media Queries for developing customizable and Responsive Web Design (RWD) for compatibility with different platforms and screen sizes.
- Experience in building components with React.JS
- Worked with Angular components, form, pipes and services.
- Developed single-page asynchronously data-driven UIs using AngularJS.
- Generated new and edited existing UI layouts with SASS (CSS Pre-processor) to accommodate new changes in website design.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using React.JS and jQuery.
- Used Backbone.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Built highly modular HTML5 front end that built on React.JS optimizing for rendering performance.
- Implemented ReSTful web service in Grid Data and Menu for movies page under theatres for a smoother and faster experience to load the heavy images.
- Implemented AngularJS frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern in AngularJS framework to create reusable widgets using Angular Directives.
- Used the Node.JS and Angular.JS MVC Frameworks in development of web applications.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Require.JS, Node.JS, and EXT.JS
- Developed various web pages and components using Angular 4 by implementing predefined components from Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML5, CSS3, and JSP Scripting for usability testing for Portal Control applications.
- Used Github for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Worked with the User Experience team and product managers to identify and design features to enhance the usability of products and services.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of the website
- Involved in Design, Development and Support of the application used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Used Angular as framework to create the Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Followed Agile methodology for the software development.
- Wrote material and trained new hires resulting in high productivity and efficiency.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, XML, Bootstrap, Java Script, GIT/SVN, Node.js, Ext.JS, AngularJS, GIT, jQuery, JSP, Agile methodology, Eclipse.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phase to aid in all technical assessments.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Developed several templates for websites by hand coding using DHTML technologies.
- Used CSS web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define various typographic characteristics to achieve design goals.
- Used LESS CSS pre-processor for efficient design of style sheets to develop optimized graphic websites and application interfaces, and to accommodate new data and display types.
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries for Responsive Web Design, to achieve cross-platform compatibility on desktops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Experience with jQuery, Backbone.Js and Angular.Js
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role-based, in which menu items change dynamically, and data being derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Experience in Angular with implementing typescript, components, two-way data binding, services, dependency injection, directives, pipes, routing for the User Interface.
- Developed dropdown menus using DHTML on web pages and display part of web pages as per user request.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with ReSTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Worked on REST API calls and integrated with UI.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication against ReSTful web services.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, for color scheme of the web site- using HTML5 and CSS3, and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Developed component of Analytics with Node.js and AngularJS.
- Designed table-less layouts using grid system via CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Used Kendo framework for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as DOM scripting, HTML, and AJAX.
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Participated in the testing phase in accordance with QA team, to help them to come up with best testing scenarios.
- Participated extensively in developing the cross browser compatible websites and performed cross-browser testing.
- Developed charting components using the Ext. JS charting for the data visualization.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Aided in moving the code from prototype into production, suggested innovative ideas and enhancements to meet business and user needs.
- Created Modular application structure using Angular JS framework, HTML5, & CSS3
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Responsible in creating static wireframes to present to the business user to show the basic structure and flow of the application.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used JSON and XML for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5 and CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX.
- Developed the jQuery widget with functionality of progressively enhancing the look and feel of web page.
- Created an actions menu with jQuery that appears when checkboxes are selected.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, & Safari) on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Used Bootstrap framework to build project’s UI and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Responsible for adapting jQuery UI framework to pull user session information from REST services.
- Responsible for creating dynamic single page web applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Utilized Protractor for testing AngularJS applications on end-to-end AngularJS application framework.
- Coded pages using SASS (CSS Extension Language) in a table less environment.
- Worked closely with business users and developers of team to resolve issues.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Complex user interfaces typically associated with desktop applications.
- Used CSS based design techniques to eliminate table-based layouts, and speed page loading.
- Implemented Ajax Frame works, jQuery tools examples like Auto Completer, Tab Module, and Calendar and Floating windows.
- Developed Web services using JAX WS .
- Developed Web services using JAX RPC and recommendation generation included integration with Advice America rule engine and web services.
- Used AJAX with jQuery controls for Listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well (like margins).
- Progressively enhance form elements with jQuery to add more robust functionality.
- Made the rating range configurable that helps to modify it whenever changes occur.
- Implemented more number of skins, and combination of the CSS sprites.
- Used the concept of the sliding door to use a background image for the buttons in a navigation menu.
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes .
- Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
- Implemented client side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Designed and developed a spring web service component to fetch all future appointments and adds to attorney calendar.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting
- Adhered to corporate standards with respect to problem, change and configuration management
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked on Responsive Designing for websites for Tablets and Mobiles for Expressionery site.