- A full stack web developer, focusing on behind the scenes technologies, aiming for better logic, performance and scalability. Also i get my hands dirty with front end engineering as a hobby.
- Had the opportunity to work on good well known technologies with their effeciency and robustness like:
- Web technologies for content and ecommerce Magento, Drupal
- Linux OS CentOS and Ubunut
- NoSQL Databases MongoDB
- Search engines Solr
- Key Value stores Memcached, Redis
- Queue Messageing System RabbitMQ
- Web Frameworks PhalconPHP, CakePHP, Zend
- Python and WebPY familairity I am still working on it
- I have a diversity in experience between building, maintaining, analysis , design and improvements of large web applications. always looking to learn more, and pass the information to others. Experience in a variety of Open Source technologies. Skilled in building technical teams, and handling business needs from A to Z.
- PHP 5.
- Following strict OOP.
- Following PEAR coding standards.
- Strong knowledge with design patterns especially MVC design pattern.
- Working on Magento eCommerce platform extensively.
Full Stack Web Developer
- a. Installation and setup.
- b. Heavy extension development.
- c. Frontend development.
- d. Performance tuning.
- Working with content management frameworks like Drupal, and module development for it.
- CSS : Styling and Table less Layouts, search engine friendly layouts.
- Very good knowledge in JQuery library.
- SQL MySQL extensively .
- Familiarity in No SQL databases and technologies.
Windows, and Linux Ubuntu, and Centos .
Software and version control systems
- Photoshop PSD to Web usage .
- Google analytics.
- Management Skills
- I have been leading technical teams for the last two years, practicing what is best for the firm and also for the teams themselves. by:
- Passing the knowledge between the members.
- Ensuring a positive attitude in every situation as much as possible.
- Delegating tasks.
- Supervising the ongoing process.
- Reach a level of highly crafted web applications that meets the standards, and achieves what it is meant to do.
Full Stack Web Developer -