- Digital Marketing Professional with expertise across various digital media platforms including web, mobile, email and social media.
- Innovator, dot connector with an ability to translate goals into actionable plans with a focus on speed to market, high quality of output and operational efficiency.
- Extensive experience managing consumer retail products utilizing marketing campaigns and system projects for well know global and national brands.
- An admired brand steward consistently upholding user experience and customer satisfaction as top priorities.
- Proficient and insightful data analyst, using robust data captured to capitalize on existing opportunities, uncover new ones and tell a story that drives client value.
- A recognized creative thinker with an ability to lead, build relationships and work with cross - functional teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Website Creation & Revamping
- Major Mobile App Development
- User Experience / Best Practice
- Site Design & Architecture / Wireframes
- Metrics Tracking, Analysis & Forecasting
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
- SEM, SEO, Social Ads, AdWords & Shopping Feeds
- Organic and Paid Social Media Strategy & Implementation
- SDLC Project Management Certified
Website Marketing Manager
- First to market over competition with consumer pharmacy mobile app which included medication dosing reminders and directed members to lower cost alternatives
- Led the process to gather requirements with partner Verizon Wireless and stakeholders for application’s specs
- Worked with clinical and legal teams to ensure all regulatory and safety issues were addressed
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of the project using agile methodology. Managed the scrum master, development team, user story writers, testers and external agency. Participated in daily sprint activities ensuring the project remained on track and on budget
- Developed roadmap for enhancement releases to include transactions, capture member usage and analytics
- Identified new Agency partners who could help advance our mobile acumen
- Worked with marketing, sales and PR teams to evangelize application internally & externally Managed digital communication department delivering flawless execution of over 82+M emails per year.
- Added new capabilities to customize email and SMS communications based on user’s profile, preferences and segmentation while still upholding HIPPA regulations. Generated an increase in click-through rates of 6% and an increase in conversion rates of 2.5% amounting to increased web reorders by $2.4M per year
- Modernized and improved existing content and UIs making communication consistent, relevant and timely
- Set, tracked and analyzed KPIs to determine enhancements and new opportunities to meet business goals
- Trained, coached and developed talented team of editors, programmers, designers and QA professionals
Manager, Consumer Digital Strategy
- Drove 2M new member registrations with targeted programs and campaigns resulting in a 13% increase of online prescription orders with revenue of $1.8M in the first year
- Spearheaded the creation of an online OTC (over-the-counter) store to add the benefit of a full retail pharmacy shopping experience when ordering prescriptions online. Extensive customer segmentation and analysis was used to determine up selling and cross-selling merchandising opportunities. OTC store generated over $1M in the first yr
- Key contributor to developing a comprehensive business analytics engine and interface enabling internal managers real-time usage reporting, trend analysis, and performance insights. New capabilities led to $3.2M annual savings
- Managed product life-cycles from chartering process, portfolio tracking through to release management phases
Assoc. Manager Digital Marketing
- Championed digital marketing within the organization by providing guidance, enabling processes, educated and inspired our Marketers to establish a forward thinking digital strategy
- Tracked, reported and analyzed KPIs for digital activities; fostered an environment of shared learning/best practices
- Created a new application to establish easy and cost effective way to maintain all reseller profiles after identifying annual decrease in reseller contract renewals. Contract renewals increased by 35% in first quarter
- Created system which enabled the marketing and sales teams to initiate their own promotion and bulletin eliminating over $113,000 annually in outside vendor costs
- Fostered strong relationships with agency partners, including day-to-day management, negotiating staffing and fee structures