- Overall 7+ years of experience in implementing UI components using ReactJS along with Redux Framework and developing Redux forms with react life cycle.
- I've used react as the main library in several apps. I understand the component lifecycle and how to truly make them re-useable.
- Experienced in webpack, ES6, React API, Redux-promises, Ajax; ES6 makes JS so much more powerful, I use it in all my projects.
- Have knowledge on programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot .
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot .
- I've switched off of grunt over a year or so ago to strictly using webpack for all my preprocessing and compiling, its lightweight nature is a joy to use.
- Well versed in CSS Pre-Processors as SASS, LESS to add nested rules, variables, selector inheritance to CSS3. Skillful in developing Responsive/Adaptive Web Design using CSS Bootstrap framework.
- Strong experience with NodeJS, I've built several apps in Node, from a mobile API platform for a social media/interaction app to the foundation for a next-gen e-commerce platform.
- In-depth understanding of RDBMS and Database Design in Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Comfortable working with JSON data format to consume Restful web services.
- Used NodeJS, ReactJS, and MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing cloud and other third-party services.
- Worked on creating Restful API's using Ember.JS to be consumed by backend (PHP).
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with React.JS.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various JQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, Teradata, PLSQL, Mongo DB.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Sublime Text2.
Microsoft Publisher Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
Confidential, foster city, CA
- Execute pair programming, Agile methodologies and software development practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using Reactjs and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages and responsible for React UI and architecture.
- Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Confidential, Houston, TX
React JS Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed web page quickly and effectively using AngularJS.
- Used Angular JS, MVC Architecture to split the UI logic into Views, Models and Collections.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive using Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Created Angular components like Controllers, Services, Directives and Forms to collect different user data.
- Worked on Angular forms validation to do client side validations.
- Worked on Unit testing with Karma and Jasmine.
- Designed the application to allow all users to utilize core functionality, as well as business specific functionality based on login ID.
- Used React JS controllers to update entity models and tasks database.
- Redesigning site with everything from contact page to landing page all using ReactJS.
- Working on building a custom CMS to move off wordpress being built using NodeJS, ReactJS.
- Used React JS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Developed Container components as the logic layer for the UI components.
- Implemented mapStateToProps, mapDispatchToProps for the interactions between Redux and React.
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Grid, tree grid, and developed DataGridItems which can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Developed navigation bar, menu bar, drop down list with React widgets and bootstrap.
- Used Redux to manage the whole state developed the well-designed store, actions and reducers.
- Implemented React router for building the single page application.
- Used webpack as the module bundler.
- Using an e-commerce API in replacement of woo commerce.
- Managed to switch from digital ocean over environment using s3, ec2, MySQL.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs using NodeJS.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed one page websites using Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their designs into websites, apps, HTML emails, and interactive experiences.
- Developed backend web services using Node.JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the NodeJS.
- Created and developed the internal AngularJS framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and ExpressJS server development.
- Used Angular.JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used CSS preprocessor like LESS and SASS for improved style sheets.
- Created some widgets using Kendo UI and successfully integrated Kendo UI components, Node.JS and module.JS with polymer.
- Involved in testing the application like system integration testing, User Acceptance Testing and unit testing.
- Created custom directives in Angular JS for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, & Java Script, JQuery, React JS, Node JS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Used Restful, JSON, JSF, XHTML, JQuery and CSS to provide rich UI experience.
- Conducted Web Service stress tests using Soap UI tool.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Designed application databases using MySQL and PostgreSQL, sometimes rewrote queries to improve query response time.
- Developed the main database project through agile design and the breakdown of responsibilities to smaller teams.
- Develop and design functionality on both aesthetic front-end and logical back end.
- Partnered with 4 developers to review progress in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and identify data storage capabilities.
- Developed client-side portals for sales reps and medical doctors using Angular.js MVC pattern.
- Created style sheets for web pages through CSS LESS approach.
- Facilitated transition of data from Oracle to Sales force platform every two weeks and secured a new budgets in order to accommodate increasing volume of data storage on the Oracle platform.
- Managed expectations and facilitated the transition of a large team into smaller working groups to allow for more efficient means of communication and implementation.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases using jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets
- Used Web API REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
Environment: MySQL, HTML, CSS, HTTP, JSON, AJAX, XTHML, RESTFUL web service.