- Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office management tasks including - computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.
Chief Information Officer / Web Joomla Developer
- ensures that the technology solutions support all our clients and off-site staff.
- As a chief architect of the technology that makes off-site staffing work.
- Able to maintain and create dynamic website using databasesContent management System (open source)
- Maintain and Troubleshoot Office Network and Desktops, Virtual and Actual.
- Maintain Call Center Server Such as Pretty May Call Center Server
- And monitor the call flow of the agents.
- Maintain Godaddy Servers and DNS configurations and PHP Development
Web Developer /Desktop Engineer / CMS Joomla Developer
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.