- Around 7 Years of experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Experience in new Ecma Script 6 features and technologies like Babel, Webpack.
- Experience in React JS and Redux library.
- Expert knowledge in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Cross Browser compatibility.
- Strong debugging skills and thorough understanding of cross browser issues.
- Worked on Responsive Design using media queries, bootstrap etc.
- Understanding of W3C standards, accessibility, usability.
- Experience in resolving cross browser compatibility issues (IE 7 & 8, chrome, Firefox and
- Experience in object oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Experience in unit testing and E2E testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine, Protractor and Mocha
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and Git.
- Knowledgeable in Underscore.js, Knockout.js, Backbone.js, Node.js, and Responsive Web design.
- Working knowledge about MVC and MV* frameworks like Angular.js and React JS
- Familiar with REST and JSON API’s.
- Skilled in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Internal Web applications.
- Experience in developing Prototypes. Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code
- Excellent communication skills, has clear understanding of business procedures and ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team.
- A resourceful team player with good Interpersonal, effective problem solving and decision making skills.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux distributions
JS Libraries & Frameworks: JQuery, Backbone JS, Node JS, Angular JS 1.x, Angular JS 2.0, React JS, Underscore JS, Node JS, Gulp JS, Grunt JS, Webpack, Redux
DB: Mongo DB
Application Server: WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS
Testing frameworks: Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha
Design Tools: Photoshop, MS Visio, Balsamiq mockups
Version Control: SVN, Git
IDE and Tools: Netbeans, Eclipse, RAD, VS Code, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Sublime text, BugZilla
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on React JS virtual Dom and React views rendering using components which contains custom HTML tags.
- Involved developing responsive web pages using Bootstrap.
- Implemented single page architecture using Angular JS 1.x
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box mode land HTML 5.
- Developed the icons of the framework using glyphicons, font-awesome and material icons.
- Used Bootstrap for responsiveness.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Created the logos, images and icons that were used across multiple pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and AJAX.
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used Jenkins a s continuous integration tool to schedule and run the automated test scripts.
- Used CSS3 new properties such as text shadows, and css3 box shadow properties.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Wrote custom services and factories in Angular JS for code reusability.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Used SVN as source code repository and versioning.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and bug fixing a SPA application implemented using Angular JS
- Worked on React JS and ES6 for one module by building reusable and Interactive UI components
- Worked on adding new modules to existing application
- Converted design mockups into web pages according to business requirements.
- Worked on Redux Library to integrate with React and maintain state.
- Created custom Angular directives, services and factories across the application.
- Integrated front end UI with backend web services to fetch or post data.
- Implemented single page architecture using Angular JS 1.x.
- Wrote unit test cases using Karma test runner and Jasmine frameworks.
- Wrote E2E test cases using Protractor for Angular JS
- Developed custom angular directives for DOM manipulation.
- Resolved cross browser CSS issues using vendor prefixes and media queries.
- Worked with backend teams to define APIs, requests and response formats (http and JSON).
- Involved in all stages of application development.
- Worked on continuous bug fixing and ensuring bug free code for deployment.
- Involved in code version control using GIT.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created business classes and base objects.
- Worked alongside backend Java programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application Used Web Developer, Firebug , and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility. Worked on detail design and coding.
- Worked on implementing web pages on the website using Code Igniter framework.
- Developed Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Collaborated with one team member in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Utilized CSS, Ajax, JQuery, MySQL queries for website design and development.
- Worked with technologies such as JQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user friendly.
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document. Created Visio charts for the workflow architecture of the system
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Developed Use cases spreadsheet based on SRS document for the testing.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes
- Participated in maintenance and production support.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3.
- Used CSS3 LESS/SASS preprocessors and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Worked with CSS3 background, CSS3 Layouts, CSS3 positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border, CSS3 margin, CSS3 padding, Pseudo elements and CSS3 behaviors.
- Used jQuery to select and manipulate HTML5 elements and also CSS3 manipulation.
- Involved in integrating the front end UI to the back end using Struts/Spring framework.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.