- Applicant Tracking System for Box.com: Developed a custom-built Salesforce application by using Apex and Visual Force Used Box API for uploading resume.
- Travel Planner: Used PhoneGap HTML 5 and jQTouch to develop cross-platform application for Port Authority of Allegheny County.
- Build high quality and user-friendly iOS solutions for commercial clients like Hart Schaffner Marx and Cubic.
- Work closely with the backend server team and clients during the various development lifecycle.
- Perform troubleshooting and programming analysis of existing iPhone and iPad apps, like GNC, Sephora, Crate Barrel, Costco, AE, Steve Madden, etc.
Web Application Developer, Internship
- Programmed and revamped company's website in HTML, CSS and JSP which leads to an overhaul new look and increased business opportunities
- Tested and maintained the customer databases in Microsoft Access and MySQL to ensure smooth deployment
Creative Web Engineer, Internship
- Introduced uniform web design and corrected erroneous web pages that were completed previously
- Met the client expectations through rapid prototyping and extreme niche ways to resolve web application issues
- Software: XCode, Eclipse, Oracle, MS Access, MS Project, MySQL, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, SPSS, Weka
- Strong team player, able to interact and collaborate with diverse team members
- Adapts easily new concepts and cutting edge technology