- Twelve years professional experience in software engineering, application design, Agile methodologies and project management
- Expert developer of Windows and Web - based applications, using a variety of languages and technologies such as WPF, Silverlight, WinForms, ASP.NET/MVC, HTML5, JQuery, knockoutJS, WCF, REST, SQL Server, LINQ, C#, VB etc.
- Extensive experience providing stand-alone and cloud-based software solutions for insurance companies, financial accounting firms, healthcare organizations, and consulting firms.
- Developed, in concert with a large software engineering team, several Windows and web-based tools for risk management applications.
- Utilized cutting-edge technologies and APIs, including WPF, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, knockoutJS, requireJS, raphaelJS, leafletJS, kendo, infragistics and others.
- Worked closely with project managers, product managers and other stakeholders to improve operational efficiency through the application of Agile development methodologies.
- Met or exceeded deliverable schedules and QA requirements for 6 major product releases.
- Provided application design, software engineering, project management and consulting services on over 30 Windows (WPF and WinForms) and cloud-based applications, for a variety of clients. Applications were focused on financial accounting, operations management and e-commerce.
- Integrated custom software with SAAS solutions to maximize ROI for several projects.
- Developed several off-the-shelf accounting and operations-management applications that are still being purchased and used today.
- Provided software development and consulting services to diverse clients
- Successfully managed numerous projects on a variety of teams using RAD and Agile development methodologies.
- Consistently met or exceeded client expectations, and managed projects to successful completion, on-time and under budget.
- Provided ASP and ASP.NET web development services for the Glide website.
- Developed several public-facing web applications, including online volunteer applications, online job applications, content management systems, online donations and the Glide e-store.
- Developed an organization-wide intranet application, as well as numerous internal applications and databases.