- 6+ years experienced in the field of Software Quality Assurance and Testing as SDET with extensive knowledge of Software Automation in Selenium WebDriver + Java (OOP), API testing, Design, & Implementation.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique CSS and XPath locators using source code of the page to identify each unique element.
- Experienced in analyzing Business requirements/Rules, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle/SDLC using Agile / Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenario, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from Requirements/User Stories and Use - Cases.
- Proficient in creating automation Framework from scratch and configuring various other peripheral tools to perform tests.
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data driven and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)/Cucumber Frameworks with Selenium Web Driver.
- Strong Knowledge in using Pytest, Karate, Cucumber BDD, Protractor/Serenity, TestNG, and JUnit testing Frameworks/Tools.
- Expert in developing test scripts using Java, Python with Django Framework, Selenium WebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG / Junit, Maven tools.
- Good Knowledge on using Maven’s central repository to manage external JARs and other dependencies.
- Experienced in using GitHub / GitLab as a source repository and Version control system to share code within the office as well as with the team overseas.
- Experienced using Jenkins as Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline tool.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Unit, Integration, Black Box, Smoke, Functionality, Stress, System, Regression Testing and Full Life Cycle Testing.
- Proficient at creating and executing SQL Queries involving multiple tables using join statements and validated against Web-UI.
- Good Knowledge in designing and developing automated test scripts using SOAP UI for SOAP Webservice.
- Experienced in Functional, Regression, and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools - Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in automating test cases using TestNG Annotations and Data-driven testing frameworks using Excel data.
- Excellent experience in Test/Project management tools like ASUR DevOps, Conference, TestRail, and JIRA.
- Experienced in using Jenkins pipeline as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Apache Maven.
- Experienced in designing and implementing automation framework using Cucumber Gherkins Language and JUnit for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Data Driven Development (DDD).
- Good working on Cross browser testing, browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome using Selenium WebDriver.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational and team player skills.
- Experienced with all phases of project development, testing and deployment and management of enterprise solutions.
- Ability to learn, adapt & develop using new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills with good work ethics.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI, HP ALM/Quality Center, REST
IDE Web services: IntelliJ, Eclipse, PyCharm
Testing Framework: TestNG, Junit, Pytest, Karate, Kombucha
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, TestRail, Project Tracker, HP ALM/Quality Center
CI / CD Pipeline: Jenkins
Build Tool: Maven
Version Control Systems: Git / GitHub, Gitlab
Frameworks/ Open Source: TestNG, Cucumber, Spec flow, Junit
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat
Web Services SOAP UI, REST, Postman:
Database: Oracle, Cloud Server, SQL Server Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for analyzing software specification documents along with product manager and developers to formulate the test plans and test cases using Test management tools like JIRA.
- Supporting development team in finding the root cause of errors by analyzing logs, database, and source.
- Designed Test scopes, Test scenarios, and Test strategy for the variety of applications with expanded test coverage.
- Created User Stories, Test Planes, Test scenarios, Test cases, and Bugs in Azure DevOps/VSTS cloud-based technology.
- Created Automation Test Scripts using Maven/POM Apache system with Jenkins pipeline and GitHub environments
- Reporting the defects through the Project tracker, TestRail, and JIRA to track them daily.
- Designing, developing, executing, and maintaining automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and BDD Cucumber framework with Gherkin Language.
- Document and built Test plans in Azur DevOps to capture business requirements, Eligibility services, and implement well-defined set of tests to uncover most of the bugs relevant to the User Stories.
- Writing SQL queries for testing data integration in Azure, Cloud SQL, Docker container, and Kubernetes for mock data and cloud SQL data to test application modules.
- Analyze test results, identify bugs, and report to the dev team and QA Manager.
- Involved in developing and executing automation regression testing and system testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the 3D virtual media image components displayed on the website as in SKUS/MPID KIT using Selenium WebDriver BDD framework.
- Involving in preparation and execution of test scripts using Postman and Pytest BDD/Cucumber Gherkin frameworks to perform Rest Web Services testing.
- Reporting application defects and worked with product managers and developers to resolve technical/functional issues.
- Design functional tests using Selenium/karate framework for Restful/Rest customer face webservice/APIs.
- Establishing and sharing performance best practices, designing, and executing a robust performance test strategy using JMeter
- Worked in UAT/User Acceptance Testing and Manual Regression testing for customer face Web/Mobile Apps for Stage, Prod, Test, and Beta Prod Environments.
- Participating in various Scrum events like Sprint planning, Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Review, Demo, Retrospectives, Round Table, and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Jenkins, Gitlab, GitHub, Swigger, Docker, DevBox, VMBox, Kubernetes, Cloud SQL, Azure, Graphical SQL, Postman, Java, Python, Project Tracker, TestRail, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Visual Studio, PyCharm, IntelliJ, Pytest, Karate, Kombucha, Oracle, JDBC, SQL Server, Xpath, JMeter, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, VLAN, VPN.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Test Automation Engineer
- Responsible for analyzing system specification and interacting with business analysts and developers to formulate the Test plans and Test Scenarios.
- Designed Test cases, Test scenarios, conducted functional, and exploratory testing for the variety of applications with expanded test coverage.
- Performed input field validations by Database Testing using Data Tables and Flat files (created both positive and negative data for the same).
- Created Automation scripts to which results could be generated in text file, Excel, and HTML formats.
- Performed various types of process evaluations during each phase of the software development life cycle; including review, walk through, and system testing.
- Documented and built Test plans in JIRA to capture business requirements and implemented well-defined set of tests to uncover most of the bugs relevant to the business.
- Wrote SQL queries for testing data integrity in an Oracle database before testing the module.
- Analyzed test results, identified bugs, and reported to the developers using TestNG.
- Responsible for scheduling the batch execution of the tests, log, and track defects using TestNG and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated performance testing using Gatling, Bad boy, and JMeter nonfunctional testing tools.
- Implemented in developing and executing automation regression testing and system testing using Selenium, BDD/Gherkin, TDD, Maven, Java, Node.js, and WebDriver.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium WebDriver and Java/OOP.
- Created various data tables based on created templates for different states to execute batch files in Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in preparation and execution of test scripts using SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Accomplished both RESTful/SOAP API/Webservices using postman and SOAPUI testing tools.
- Reported application defects and worked with business analysts and developers to resolve technical/functional issues.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Framework Modification Request issues.
- Experienced in core AWS services testing for deployment services, Cloud Formation, ECS, Security practices services, Lambda, EMR, and RedShift.
- Strong testing skills in Salesforce1 WebApp, Salesforce standard object, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, custom Tabs, Reports, and various other components as per application requirements.
- Worked on sales cloud and service cloud for customer face salesforce application
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven/POM, Jenkins, Node.js, SharePoint, SOAP UI, Java, J2EE, HP ALM, Windows, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Oracle, SQL Server, AWS, Xpath, JMeter, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Created Test plan and Test Cases to cover overall functionality of the Security System.
- Created and executed Test scripts and Test cases based on the business requirements.
- Documented Test cases corresponding to business rules and other operating conditions.
- Performed System testing with Business Analysts and end users.
- Performed GUI testing, Smoke testing, Black box testing, Grey box testing, Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing, Back end, User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Implemented the concept of Relative and Absolute path locators for all the scripts.
- Created XML/Json files from the source files for RESTful Webservice/API testing
- Performed negative testing to find how the functions performed when the system encountered invalid, unexpected values.
- Used JIRA for maintaining the Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Reporting Bugs, Defect management, and Bug Reporting in an Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Used JIRA to track, report, and manage defects throughout the test cycle.
- Wrote maintainable automated test scripts using Modular approach using Selenium WebDriver and Java (OOP).
- Developed Test scripts and Wrote SQL queries to validate the data in Back End Functionality.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Scheduled testing job and set up a flag to run automation script every time developer committed new code.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like customized relative xpath and CSS Selector.
- Developed test suite for all the Web service operations in the SOAP UI test tool.
- Developed and conducted system and user acceptance test plans.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing or coordinated parallel testing.
- Tracked and reported product’s outstanding issues throughout the development life cycle of the product.
- Implemented performance testing and Webservice/API testing using JMeter and Bad Boy.
- Generated system error logs and analyzed reports for root-cause-analysis of program failures.