- Around 6 years of extensive experience in the IT Industry as UI/Web/Front End Developer in Developing, Implementing the web based applications.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs).
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5, CSS3, Web Forms )
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS preprocessors, LESS or SASS and Compass.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concepts.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experienced in working with Node.JS and NPM modules like http-server, Marathon, inquirer, path, mongo DB, Micro Services, Request, Elastic Search, Express, luck, spark and templating engines.
- Strong in using the Node.js and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web application
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, and JSON.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Good Experience in Bug tracking tools like JIRA
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Experience in Jenkins and Maven
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad++, Eclipse, and Sublime Text Editor.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
Development tools: Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio code and Notepad++
Debugging tools: Chrome Developer Tools, IntelliJ
Frameworks: React JS, Node JS, Redux
Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Waterfall
Database: MONGO DB, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008;
Front End Tools: Firebug, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
UI Developer/ React JS Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concepts.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Components for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, ToggleButton, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, Library Components, and Redux.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching ActionCreators that deployed Actions.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Have worked on AWS to fetch the pictures files from AWS to UI.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version control and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on an everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by the Testing Team.
UI Developer/ React JS Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to the business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contain additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and the redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concepts.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components, including the Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHubAPI through keywords.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. "CRUD (Create, read, update, delete)" features using NodeJS.
- Implemented flux pattern by using the redux framework as a core dependency.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server-side and client-side code.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- As an onsite coordinator, I have interacted with the offshore team to give the Functional and Technical Knowledge and to track the status of the project.
- Used HP Quality Center to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, LESS, Java Script, React JS, Redux, Flex, Web Strom, JSP, MS Office, HP Quality Center, Jasmine, GitHub, and Jenkins.
- Actively engaged in Sprint planning, story creation along with acceptance criteria and helped the team in prioritizing the stories based on the dependency and importance of the features/functionality of the target system.
- Participated in every phase of the project (Agile methodology), including iteration (Sprint) planning, daily stand-up meetings, iteration review, Sprint Demos, Retrospective etc.
- To gather information from the product owner to analyse the product requirements.
- Used AJAX calls to asynchronously validate usernames.
- Implemented Java Web services using React JS components.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core ReactJS.
- Worked on creating responsive websites for smart devices using responsive design and Bootstrap.
- Used Ajax for sending and retrieving data from the server by giving URLs to get JSON data for models and to populate models from the server.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with the server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Implement modules into Node.JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Modularized front end CSS and JS code with Sass. Built a real time mouse/click user analytics web service with Node.JS.
- Used Bootstrap and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send requests to the server.