- Around 8 Years of experience in IT industry as DevOps/ Agile operations, Linux Administrator, Build/Release Management, Change/Incident Management and Cloud Management.
- Experienced in all phases of the software development life - cycle (SDLC) with specific focus on the build and release of quality software.
- Experience in Automating, Configuring, and deploying instances on AWS, Open stackand Microsoft Azure cloud environments and Data centers.
- Hands on experience on Automation/Build such as Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Nexus, Artifactory and Bamboo.
- Good Understanding of technical as well as functional J2EE/ DevOps/ Prod Support.
- Extensive experience includes SCM, Change/Incident Management, VMware and AWS Cloudcomputing and Azure Technologies.
- Experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Lean and most recently Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment(CD) practices.
- Comprehensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery and DevOps Operations for Agile projects, working with technologies and platforms including UNIX/Linux, Java, Subversion, Git, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, AWS,Openstack, Ansible,Chef, Puppet, kubernetes, Docker,Tomcat, across the Health care, Finance, and Service Sector.
- Hands-on Experience in converting the agile process to the DevOps Framework .
- Successfully automated processes to support continuous software deployments.
- Strong hands on Experience with scripting languages like Python, bash, Perl.
- Experience in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux(Red Hat and Oracle).
- Experience in Docker engine and Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services oriented environments for scalable applications.
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Developed the OpenShift Test-Drive for Admins (Installation of OCP 3.5, Cluster management and Project.
- Implemented Microservices on RedHat OpenShift based on Kubernetes, Etcd, and Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery .
- Worked onRedhat OpenShift to improve application security by putting admin consoles on different Docker containers accessible only from unusual port numbers.
- Working for last 3 years in container based technologies like Docker , Kubernetes and Openshift along with development of Microservices architecture using Spring Boot including distributed SSO Authentication and Authorization, Distributed Session Management etc.
- The operation and support of Openshift Enterprise and Docker Cloud services.
- Created marketing collateral to get partners onboard OpenShift Marketplace.
- Experience in working on version control systems like Subversion(SVN) and GIT, ClearCase, Stash used Source code management client tools like Visual SVN, Tortoise SVN, Stash, SourceTree, Git Bash, GitHub, Git GUI and other command line applications etc.
- Expertise with configuration management automation tool Ansible and has worked on Integrating Ansible.
- Experience in deploying Applications, managing infrastructure using tools like Ansible, Chef, Udeploy, and Puppet.
- Developing Microservices RESTful APIs that provides fast and efficient data exchange against SQL and NoSQL Databases for the BI SaaS product.
- Worked in SCM tools - Chef and Puppet for Deployment on Multiple platforms.
- Experience in several AWS services EC2, VPC, S3, Cloud Watch, Auto scaling configurations etc.
- Experience in using Build Automation tools and Continuous Integration concepts by using tools like ANT, Jenkins, Teamcity, QuickBuild, Docker,Buildforge and Maven.
- Installed, configured and administered Continuous Integration tools such as Hudson and Jenkins for automated builds.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and windows platforms.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and automated deployment to web and application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in implementing DevOps tools and pipelines using Jenkins, Rundeck, NexusArtifactory, Chef, Puppet, Docker and Packer etc. for continuous integration and delivery.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Worked under versioned environment in Informatica10 . 1 and handled the migration and purging of Deployment groups.
- Developed background process infrastructure on top of Microsoft Azure Queue.
- Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SSH, HTTP, TCP/IP, and HTTPS.
- Extensive experience in Atlassian, ticketing and tracking tools like JIRA, REMEDY, ClearQuest, Redmine,Bugzilla,VersionOne for Production hotfixes and bugfixes.
- Adapted web application to run in MicroSoft Azure against SQL Azure using Azure Queues for background processing.
- Good understanding of API proxy, APIGEE workflows and the use of KVMs.
- Experience in Java, C, C++, C# and manage software Configurations and builds in a UNIX environment.
- Experience in Migration&deployment of Applications with upgrade version of Application & Hardware, MSbuild, batch script, IIS and JenkinsAdministrator.
- Experienced with Handling Cloud environments (AWS,OpenShift and Azure)
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining build, deployment scripts for test, Staging and Production environments using ANT, Maven, Shell and Perl scripts.
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQLServerDBTasks (DML, DDL Executions, Log Rotations, Table space alterations, user management etc.).
- Implemented Release schedules, communicated the Release status, created Roll out Plans, tracked the Project Milestones, prepared the reports and chaired the Release calls and worked for a successful Release.
- Over 2 years of experience in developing Java enterprise web applications using Java , J2EE , Spring, Hibernate and Java Script on various Application Server platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support.
- Performed Capacity planning for the Cloud and Experience on Compute, Networking &Storage infrastructure.
- Coordinated with the Offshore and Onshore teams for Production Releases.
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication skills and can work either independently with little or no supervision or as a member of a team.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux(RHEL),CentOS,Fedora,Ubuntu, Unix
Cloud Computing: AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Cloud formations), OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance), Docker containers, API’s, Microsoft Azure, Openshift.
CI Tools: Jenkins (Previously Hudson), Bamboo,AnthillPro, IBM build forge.
Provisioning Tools: Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
Version Control: C V S, Tortoise SVN, G IT, GitHub, ClearCase, TFS.
Network Protocols: FTP, SSH, HTTP, TCP/IP, HTTPS.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven,Gradle.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA Atlassian, Remedy, Bugzilla, VersionOne.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
Languages/Scripting: C, C ++, C#, P er l Sc ri p t i ng, Bash scripting, Power Shel l Sc ri p ti ng, SQL, J av a/ J2 EE, Ruby Python, Bash, .Net.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra NoSQL Database.
Confidential, Atlanta - GA
Sr. DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer/AWS CloudEngineer
- Workedwith PaaS team to build an openshift env for Micro-Services developed, deployed and maintained.
- Worked as Cloud technologies Openshift, AWS and Azure Environment.
- Developed Ansible playbooks for automatic deployment and configuration of RHEL servers for test and prod environments.
- Worked as team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, Creation of Pods through new application and control the scaling of pods, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, writing/modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams etc.
- Worked on maintaining openshift environment with all configurations with resources using ansible scripts.
- Openshift virtualized PaaS provider - useful in automating the provisioning of commodity computing resources for cost and performance efficiency.
- Provisioning and managing persistent volumes using the RedhatGluster storage.
- Implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Install and configure the RabbitMQ environment for the Analytics and setup the supervisor for managing process availability.
- Worked with assisting team on Spring-Boot Micro-Services development issues and handled environmental issues.
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Worked with automated deployments and handling deployment issues on openshift environments.
- Worked in edit and manage the creation of relevant content for the OpenShift online channels.
- Worked in designing and Implementing IAAS and PAAS solutions using cloud, Storage, Server, Virtualization and Network technologies.
- Involved in converting old legacy systems, such as payment, order process, order management, etc. into microservices platform by converting it into individual REST Services.
- Worked in Installation, Configurtion and Administration with Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Worked on programmatically Creating Jenkins job using REST API and Creating jobs using CLI, Integrating several tools with plugins.
- Involved in the continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins for automating/Scheduling the build processes and used Jenkins along with Shell or Python scripts to automate routine jobs. CI/CD tools to implement Blue - Green deployment methodology for reducing time in Production environment.
- Worked on writing and editing the existing ANT and DOCKER (Build.XML) files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT, MAVEN and DOCKER as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and create new jobs and branches through Jenkins.
- Worked in managing the artifacts generated by MAVEN and GRADLE in the Nexus repository.
- Worked on Maven & Gradle build scripts to create artifacts from source code and deploy them in Nexus central repository for internal deployments.
- Deployed built artifacts to JBOSS,WebSphere application servers from Nexus Repository by using Jenkins tool.
- Built Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Nexus and Continuous delivery environment (Amsible, Yum, (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins, Nexus, Yum and ANSIBLE.
- Involved in writing ANSIBLE scripts to automate the deployment process.
- Developed Ansible playbooks for automatic deployment and configuration of Linux servers for all environments.
- Automated various service and application deployments with ANSIBLE on WEBSPHERE and RHEL.
- Created ANSIBLE supported YAML scripts to restart JBoss, Tomcat, and WebSphere servers through GUI.
- Involved on developing procedures to automate various systems and tasks (e.g. automating code builds and deployments) using Jenkins, Git, Docker, ANSIBLE, Cloud formation etc.
- Worked on CI/CD for application using Jenkins as CI tool for integrating different tools like GitHub, Maven, Junit, and Nexus Artifactory and used ANSIBLE as configuration management tool for continuous deployment into testing, staging and Production Environment.
- Involved in Implementing Ansible to deploy the builds for Dev, QA and production. Automation of infrastructure by creating.
- Worked on Developing Ansible Playbooks to install and configure Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, and deployment automation.
- Integrated services like GitHub , AWS CodePipeline , Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a deployment pipeline.
- Good Experience in architecting and configuring secure cloud VPC using private and public networks through subnets in AWS.
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC , subnets , NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Performed and deployed Builds for various environments like QA, Integration, UAT and Productions Environments and supported environments.
- Worked in Integration of ANT/Nexus, Jenkins, Atlassian (Bamboo) with Patterns/Release, GIT, Stash, Confluence, Jira and Cloud Foundry.
- Involved with application release with Developer, DBA, QA and Project Management teams.
- Worked on JBoss and WebSphere application Severs for hosting web applications.
- Woked in Implementing a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub, AWS AMI's, whenever a new GitHub branch gets started.
- Woked with Installation Docker Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub.
- Involved in setting up VersionOne and JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Worked on Networking policies for Docker containers. Worked on open source development tools like Docker Containers, Mesos and Kubernetes.
- Involved in using Kubernetes and also to use Docker swarm because Docker swarm is integrated with Docker daemon.
- Worked on Usage of Heapster monitoring platform on Kubernetes to report detailed resource usage information.
- Extracted reusable modules from a monolithic application into libraries for use in new microservices and maintained.
- Designed workflows, screens, field configurations and components as part of projects definition for JIRA, VersionOne as an administrator.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS .
- Integrated services like GitHub , AWS CodePipeline , Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a deployment pipeline.
- Involved in designing and developing Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and other services of the AWS infrastructure.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Management and Administration of AWS Services CLI , EC2 , VPC , S3 , ELB Glacier, Route 53 , Cloudtrail , IAM , and Trusted Advisor services.
- Created automated pipelines in AWS CodePipeline to deploy Docker containers in AWS ECS using services like CloudFormation , CodeBuild , CodeDeploy , S3 and puppet.
- Worked on .Net components: C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework, Web services SOAP, WCF Services.
- Involved in Design and Development of Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C# .
- Worked in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MS Access and XML, XAML Data source.
- Diverse experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications.
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services ( PaaS& IaaS ), Application Insights, Document DB, Internet of Things (IoT), Azure Monitoring, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure.
- Creating Labs, Virtual Machines along with setting up policies and using Formulas and Custom Images to deploy the network.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor Authentication in IAM to implement 2 step authentication of user's access using Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA .
- Managing the ticketing system of Rackspace to resolve issues on the cloud environment with the cloud management third party team.
- Working on Visual Studio Team Confidential to manage a backlog for the daily activities.
- Involved with an agile development team to deliver an end-to-end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using Ansible and Jenkins to get the job done.
- Writing UNIX shell scripts to automate the jobs and scheduling cron jobs for job automation using commands with Crontab.
- Responsible for monitoring the AWS resources using Cloud Watch and also application resources using Nagios .
- Utilized Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones and also assign public DNS names to elastic load balancers IP's .
- I was part of the team responsible for containerization efforts and migration of Java apps to Openshift Enterprise and administered.
Environment: Openshift, Kubernetes, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle, Windows Servers, Web Sphere Application Server (WAS), Web Logic, JBOSS Servers, UNIX,Ansible, Shell Script, Bitbucket, JIRA,API Management, APIGEE, and Micro Services.
Confidential, Atlanta - GA
- Build servers using AWS includes importing necessary volumes, launching EC2 instances, S3 for object static webpagesand created security groups, auto scaling, load balancer, Route 53 and SNS as per architecture using IAAC tools like Cloud formation JSON Templates.
- Created customized Amazon Machine Images based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality snapshot for disaster recovery. Used Boto3 to automate, Auto scaling policy for automating auto-scaling groups, Elastic load balancers, and launch configurations.
- Worked with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs,Change Automation and extensively used Auto scaling launch configuration templates for launching amazon EC2 instances while deploying Micro services.
- Launched AWS instances using auto-scaling for scaling up and scaling out of EC2 instances while deploying Micro Services into production environment.
- Worked on Life cycle hooks to keep instances in wait state, perform preproduction tasks, and then launch EC2 instances while deploying into production environment.
- Designed, loaded and managed a Redshift cluster of more than 2 terabytes of source system data over billions of records of fare-system and bus-location data.
- Developed infrastructure with automation in AWS (EC2, Lambda, EBS, RDS, Dynamo, ELB, and BOTO3) with AWS cloud formation templates. Created and designed the AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, NAT subnets, for deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Assisted the OpenShift team (cloud computing BU) in Partner Marketing efforts by expanding the partner eco system.
- Point team player on Openshift for creating new Projects, Services for load balancing and adding them to Routes to be accessible from outside, Creation of Pods through new application and control the scaling of pods, troubleshooting pods through ssh and logs, writing/modification of Buildconfigs, templates, Imagestreams etc.
- Edit and manage the creation of relevant content for the OpenShift online channels.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts in combination with the Informatica sessions to process the source files and load into staging database.
- Connected to DB2 using Informatica and used various transformations to perform the ETL tasks.
- Designed and Implemented IAAS and PAAS solutions using cloud, Storage, Server, Virtualization and Network technologies.
- Manage different AZURE environment for provisioning of Linux servers and services executed by the providers.
- Converting old legacy systems, such as payment, order process, order management, etc. into microservices platform by converting it into individual REST Services.
- Create, modify and execute DDL and ETL scripts for de-normalized tables to load data into Hive and AWS Redshift tables.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Programmatically Creating Jenkins job using REST API and Creating jobs using CLI, Integrating several tools with plugins.
- Used the continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins for automating/Scheduling the build processes and used Jenkins along with Shell or Python scripts to automate routine jobs. CI/CD tools to implement Blue - Green deployment methodology for reducing time in Production environment.
- Involved in writing and editing the existing ANT and DOCKER (Build.XML) files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT, MAVEN and DOCKER as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments and create new jobs and branches through Jenkins.
- Experience in managing the artifacts generated by MAVEN in the Nexus repository.
- Worked on Maven to create artifacts from source code and deploy them in Nexus central repository for internal deployments.
- Automated the entire Importing and Compilation process.
- Deployed built artifacts to WebLogic application server using MAVEN.
- Built Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Nexus and Continuous delivery environment (puppet, Yum, (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins, Nexus, Yum and ANSIBLE.
- Experience in writing ANSIBLE scripts.
- Developed Ansible playbooks for automatic deployment and configuration of Linux servers for test environment.
- Experienced in ANSIBLE Tower configuration, setup, and playbook setup.
- Automated various service and application deployments with ANSIBLE on CentOS and RHEL.
- Created ANSIBLE supported YAML scripts to restart JBoss, Tomcat, and Jetty servers through GUI.
- Supported ANSIBLE tower backup and security process.
- Worked on developing procedures to automate various systems and tasks (e.g. automating code builds and deployments) using Jenkins, Git, Docker, ANSIBLE, Cloud formation etc.
- Implemented CI and CD for application using Jenkins as CI tool for integrating different tools like GitHub, Maven, Junit, and Nexus Artifactory and used ANSIBLEas configuration management tool for continuous deployment into testing, staging and Production Environment.
- Implemented Ansible to deploy the builds for Dev, QA and production. Automation of infrastructure by creating.
- Developed Ansible Playbooks to install and configure Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, Rundeck and deployment automation.
- Installed/Configured and Managed Nexus Repository Manager.
- Performed and deployed Builds for various environments like QA , Integration , UAT and Productions Environments.
- Integration of ANT/Nexus, Jenkins, Atlassian (Bamboo), Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, GIT, Stash, Confluence, Jira and Cloud Foundry .
- Coordinated application release with Developer, DBA, QA and Project Management teams.
- Worked on Tomcat Web server for hosting web apps.
- Wrote Ansible scripts to manage the creation of EC2 instances, ELBs, Route53 entries, Amazon Security Groups, customized Tomcat applications, Apache web servers and other miscellaneous items in a Linux environment.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's, whenever a new GitHub branch gets started.
- Installed Docker Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub.
- Involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Developed Networking policies for Docker containers. Worked on open source development tools like Docker Containers, Mesos and Kubernetes.
- Initially thought of using Kubernetes the finally decided to use Docker swarm because Docker swarm is integrated with Docker daemon.
- Used Heapster monitoring platform on Kubernetes to report detailed resource usage information.
- Extracted reusable modules from a monolithic application into libraries for use in new microservices.
- Designed workflows, screens, field configurations and components as part of projects definition for JIRA as an administrator.
- Extensive use of Perforce for source code tracking and deployment, and Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Worked on Terraform for automating VPCs, ELBs, security groups, SQS queues, S3 buckets, and continuing to replace the rest of our infrastructure.
- Using Terraform as a tool, Managed different infrastructure resources Cloud, VMware, Bare Metal Servers and Docker containers.
- Worked with an agile development team to deliver an end-to-end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using Ansible and Jenkins to get the job done.
- I was part of the team responsible for containerization efforts and migration of Java apps to Openshift Enterprise.
Environment: SVN, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Web Sphere Application Server (WAS), Web Logic, UNIX,Ansible,Perl, Oracle 10g/11g, Shell Script, Bitbucket,Bugzilla, JIRA,API Management, APIGEE, Oracle API Gateway.
Confidential - NJ
- Worked for Software Configuration Engineer Platform team responsible for specialization areas related to Chef for Cloud Automation.
- Managed the configuration of Web App and Deployed to AWS cloud server through Chef.
- Manage source control repository in Subversion- controlling and monitoring check-in's & create tags for builds.
- Created API specification documentation using Swagger.
- Developed and enhanced API proxies, which supports CORS, checking the authenticity of a request using Entitlement Server, including all the array list elements, displaying objects based on some selection criteria, handling double quotes to get valid JSON as API response.
- Involved in Chef-infra maintenance including backup/monitoring/security fix and on Chef Server backups.
- This project is based on containerization and Microservices architecture using standard industry tools like Docker, Openshift / Kubernetes , Restful etc.
- Worked on EC2, Lambda, ELB, VPC, Kinesis, OpsWorks, SES, SQS, SNS, SWF, RDS.
- Automated the cloud deployments using Chef and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Migrating a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services (AWS) utilizing AWS Cloud formation, Code Deploy, Chef and EBS.
- Used Amazon web servers for continuous delivery systems.
- Experienced with RESTful API's of Elastic Search to analyze, search and visualize real-time data.
- Automated setting up server infrastructure for the DevOps services, using Chef, shell and python scripts.
- Extensively worked with version control systems like GIT, CVS, Perforce version, Subversion control systems.
- Developed Python career path through professional development while working on Python projects.
- Completely responsible for automated infrastructure provisioning (Windows and Linux) using Chef Scripts.
- Extensive experience with Linux environments like centos, RHEL, Ubuntu.
- Responsible for automated deployment of java application in Tomcat Server using Chef scripts.
- Designed and implemented Chef, including the internal best practices, cookbooks, automated cookbook CI and CD system. Made use of Jenkins for Chef CI, Thor for versioning, Berkshelf for dependency management, and Test-Kitchen for testing and development.
- Configured and monitored multiple servers using Chef. Defined Chef Server and Workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Installed Chef Server Enterprise on premise/workstation/bootstrapped the nodes using knife and automated by testing Chef recipes/cookbooks with test-kitchen/chef spec.
- Create Run Deck jobs to integrate with our Jenkins CI process and call Chef on the deployment servers.
- Worked on Configuration management tool Chef and Docker for continuous delivery. Rewritten recipes for new environments.
- Managed and optimize the CI (Continuous Integration) tools like Jenkins.
- Install, Configure, Administer Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool.
- Installed uDeploy, XL Deploy server agents and doing deployments in various environments.
- Created a Python process hosted on Elastic Beanstalk to load the Redshift database daily from several sourcesystems, including FTP and SFTP servers and an Oracle database.
- Loaded flat files using Informatica into DB2 Database tables.
- Implemented best practices and using Trained employees in the Informatica Powercenter.
- Automate Continuous Build and Deploy Scripts for Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration tool.
- Migration of Bamboo and control tier along with build servers, Hands on experience in Python, Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Lambda, RedShift, SNS, Cloud Formation), SQL Server 2008 Database.
- Proposed branching strategies for using Version Control Systems like GIT, ClearCase, Stash, GitHub& Subversion.
- Installed Sonar and managed it as a Code Quality Analysis tool to track the trending.
- Used Jenkins as a CI tool for performing the build automation.
- Written shell scripts to monitor the logs after deployments and send emails automatically.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Tortoise SVN, Jenkins, AWS, Chef, Docker, ANT, MAVEN, GIT, Web Sphere, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts, XML,LINUX, UNIX, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, ASP.NET, Oracle10g/11g, JIRA, Python Scripting.
- Performed software configuration/release management activities for three different Java applications.
- Designed and implemented Continuous Integration process using tools like Hudson with approval from development and other affected teams. Defined processes to build and deliver software baselines for internal as well as external customers.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Puppet Master/Agent. Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, download pre-written modules from puppet-forge. Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Deployed mcollective for orchestration. Wrote custom mcollective plugins to deal specifically with our needs.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment By Using Technologies like Puppet.
- Extensively worked in data Extraction, Transformation and Loading from source to target system using power center of Informatica /Power Exchange
- Worked on developing and unit testing Informatica mappings.
- Designed continuous delivery tools/ configuration management tools like Puppet .
- Installed, configured and managed Puppet Master and Agent.
- Automated the apache installation and its components using Puppet.
- Converted old builds using MAKE to ANT and XML for doing Java build.
- Extensive understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project / Program Management within Agile/Lean environments.
- Created and maintained built wrapper scripts using PERL.
- Defined test cases using HP QC and tested APIs using tools like SOAP UI and Postman.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process.
- Built an open source cloud storage explorer which formed the base of the Microsoft's official cross-platform explorer for Azure.
- Prepared Role based Access group and Control document for the Pega Workflow team.
- Contributed code to open source projects like Deis, Dokku and Meteor to run on Azure and Windows
- Built CI pipelines , two of which are used by Azure Engineering and Cloud Foundry.
- Build Java code and .NET code on to different Jenkins servers as per the schedule.
- Migrating J2EE, PHP, .NET, and Cold Fusion applications to UNIX and Windows environments by configuring application via IDE Eclipse, Subversion, and ANThillPro.
- Configuring ANThillPro as a common build engine to build and promote applications to DEV, QMG, UAT, PROD, and DR to UNIX environments.
- Working closely with Web Administrators to setup an automated deployment for SharePoint applications using Anthill and SVN Tools.
- Maintained and executed build scripts by coordinating with development and QA teams.
- Create/Maintain custom build scripts in Java/PERL. Develop Rational ClearQuest schemas and tailored the tools with custom PERL and VB Scripts.
- Strong experience in Security-System development for Web Applications. Involved and Developed all phases of security implementation using springsecurity system against.All types of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- RESTFUL Web Services with JAX-RS, Spring and Spring Boot.
- Soap Web Services with JAX-WS, Spring and Spring Boot.
- Deployed the EAR and WAR archives into WebLogic and Apache Servers.
- Configured and Maintained Apacheweb servers for Release Management Team's internal use.
- Created and Maintained Subversion repositories, branches and tags.
- Migrating J2EE, PHP, .NET, and Cold Fusion applications to UNIX and Windows environments by configuring application via IDE Eclipse, Subversion, and Anthill.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices .
- Acted as an Integrator for performing merge, rebase and baseline operations.
- Enforced development policies using Subversion hooks and other metadata.
- Attend forum for management of release weekly meetings. Monitor progression of releases and keep them on track for delivery on planned release date.
- Submit request for implementation to various groups who participate in release.
- Assemble Release Kit and complete all paperwork, including implementation/back out plans.
- Turnover documentation monitors status of actual production turnover.
Environment: Java/J2EE, ANT, Maven, Subversion, Puppet, Linux, Azure, Shell/Perl Scripts, Python, SCM, GIT, AnthillPro, Tomcat, Jira.