- 7+ years of experience of IT with 6 years of DevOps Engineer in building CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure Automation and Monitoring in AWS including EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, EBS, and Route53, Configuration Management, Application Development and Testing.
- Experience with highly availability and scalable infrastructure in AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, ELB, Cloud Watch, SNS, SQS, Glacier, IAM, VPC) and managing security groups on AWS
- Working Knowledge on automation for deployment/configuration of different application servers like Web Sphere like Apache, Tomcat and Web Containers like Nginx
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline involving Jenkins and Chef to complete the Automation for Deployment
- Good working knowledge of Build script and Automate solutions using various scripting languages like Shell, and Python
- Experience in creating custom VPC's and IAM (Roles, Users, Groups) and attached required policies
- Creating S3 buckets and enable the versioning of each object and enabled CORS on multiple buckets to access the cross - regional objects
- Planned and implemented VPC’s with multiple Availability Zones and multiple subnets to meet the dynamic IP requirements
- Experience in Branching, Tagging and Maintaining the Version across the environments working on Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools like Subversion (SVN) and GIT
- Developed Bash script to migrate Unix/Linux servers from LDAP to Active Directory
- Implemented local Ubuntu APT server for hosting custom Debian packages, to automate the configuration of Ubuntu image running on android.
- Automate system configuration of application servers using configuration management tools like Docker, Chef and Puppet
- Implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Used Docker for containerizing applications and further scaling instances with respect to containers
- Integrated Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, config Maps, deployments.
- Experienced in deploying and configuring Chef Server including Bootstrapping of Chef Client nodes for provisioning and created (Roles, Recipes, Cookbooks and Data Bags) for configuration
- Knowledge on creation of Puppet manifest files to install tomcat instances and to manage configuration files for multiple applications.
- Knowledge in Postman and bit bucket
- Experience in deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon AWS using EC2, S3, and EBS and knowledge in evaluate Ansible Playbooks and roles to automate the cloud deployment and operations
- Knowledge in Designing, Installing and Implementing Ansible configuration management system and in writing playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications
- Container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB.
- Creation of custom Docker (Container Images, Tagging and Pushing) the images and creating the Docker Containers and Docker consoles for managing the application lifecycle
- Assisted in creating and maintaining Ant build.xml and Maven pom.xml for performing builds
- Converted the SVN repository to a local Git repository and shared the repository with the developers via Bitbucket
- Migrated the development efforts from SVN repositories to Git (Bitbucket Server)
- Experience in using the Agile/Scrum and Waterfall testing lifecycle Methodologies.
Operating Systems: Centos, Linux, Ubuntu, Unix and Windows
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
Build Tools: Maven and ANT
Source Control Tools: Subversion and GIT
Programing Language: Python, Bash, Shell Scripting
Data Base: Oracle and SQL
Cloud: AWS EC2, VPC, ELB, IAM, SNS, Cloud Watch, S3, Cloud Trail, Route53
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Web Service: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Manage Engine, KACE
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Expertise in Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services likeEC2, S3, Glacier, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, IAM, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups.
- Hands on Experience in using configuration management tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform & Ansible.
- Write Terraform scripts to provision AWS resources EC2, EFS, ECR, ECS, ELB, IAM roles &S3.
- Configured the Kubernetes provider with Terraform which is used to interact with resources supported by Kubernetes to create several services such as Config Map, Namespace, Volume, Auto scaler, etc.
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a Continuous Integration system.
- Configure monitoring and logging tools Splunk, Wily, Kibana using Python scripts and integrating it with internal servers to generate and automate reports to the management.
- Troubleshooting of Docker based applications. AWS Cloud management and Puppet automation.
- Worked with Ansible playbooks for virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment on AWS environments through automated tools, Ansible / custom pipeline.
- Automated deployments, scaling, and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts, provided container-centric infrastructure by Kubernetes.
- Writing Python scripts to automate Database migration processes. Knowledge on Massive Data migration expertise from SQL to PostgreSQL.
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, High Available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Capability to provide AWS operations and deployment and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Experience with application/data migration to AWS and also good knowledge on Chef.
Environment: AWS, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, GIT, WebSphere, Solaris, Jira, Linux, Web Logic, Python, Shell scripts.
Confidential - Farmington Hills, MI
- Worked on converting design into infrastructure code developing solutions using AWS using orchestration tools Jenkins, Ansible& chef.
- Created a CI/CD pipeline for .net applications by using MS build.
- Created a centralized code quality dashboard by using Sonarqube for transparency and integrated Fortify SCA in CI/CD pipeline for security purpose
- Used AWS resources in the cloud and maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline for the fast-paced robust application development environment.
- Worked in setting up multiple VPC's, NAT gateways, security groups, network ACL's, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud.
- An acquaintance in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, SVN, GITHUB, CHEF, Terraform and AWS for Java web applications.
- Configured CI tools like Jenkins servers, Jenkins nodes, focusing on continuous integration and deployment, promoting Enterprise Solutions to target environments
- Worked in Creation and configuring Elastic load balancers and auto scaling groups to distribute traffic in a cost efficient, fault tolerant in a highly available environment.
- Worked on setting up dashboards for monitoring server infrastructure and SNS alerts for corrective actions or notifications using Cloud Watch service, Splunk, Prometheus & Grafana.
- Created S3 Buckets to store files for serving static content for web applications.
- Configured S3 Buckets with various life cycle policies to archive the infrequently accessed data to storage classes based on requirements.
- Experience in creating and launching EC2 instances using AMI's of Linux (Amazon, RHEL, SUSE, and Ubuntu).
- Wrote and Executed PowerShell scripts, script blocks, and commands.
- Created EBS volumes for storing application files for use with EC2 instances.
- Experience in creating RDS database instances, configured snapshots to take backups of volumes and images to store launch configurations of the EC2 instances.
- Scripted Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Cloud Formation / Terraform templates to build staging and production environments.
- Worked on creating EKS cluster to deploy containerized applications built using Docker and setup pipelines in Jenkins to deploy applications integrating Linux base images and Tomcat server.
- Build Automation process implementation using Jenkins along with Python and Shell scripts to automate routine administrative tasks reducing manual intervention.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins and GIT from scratch building custom pipelines running automation tests.
- Install, Configure and Manage JFrog Art factory repository tool and configure to use as chef supermarket and Ansible galaxy as local repository and remote caching proxy repo.
- Used confluence for creating content and Jira for issue management and Agile/Scrum Tool.
- Used Service Now for managing Incidents, Requests, problems and integrated change processes with Jenkins for standard changes.
Environment: AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, RDS, IAM, EKS Cloud Formation, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail), GIT, MYSQL, AWS CLI, Enterprise Linux (Amazon, Redhat, SUSE), Ruby, Shell scripting, Jenkins, GitLab, Art factory, Jira, Hip chat, Slack, fortify, Sonar cube, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Splunk, Grafana, Apache, Tomcat, Jboss EAP, WebLogic Server
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing VSTS GIT and performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support activities. Developed Azure ARM Templates for different teams to deploy the .Net based application on to Web roles; triggered ARM Templates from the VSTS to build the .Net based applications and worked on Azure Key Vault to encrypt the data.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes, Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker.
- Creation of Python scripts for data access, analysis (Scripts, Data Feeds, XLS, FIXML) to aid in process, system monitoring, and reporting. Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Design, implement, and test Disaster recovery. Tested the automated removal of failed nodes from upstream ELB. Setting up flow logs from Aws to sumologic.
- Worked with monitoring systems and tools like Nagios, New relic, Cloud Watch, Grafana, data dog etc. Optimized Grafana quires for accurate results from visualization graphs.
Environment: Clear Case, ANT, Shell Scripts, Azure, XML, UNIX, Build Forge, Jenkins, Bash, Puppet, AWS, MySQL and NoSQL.