- 16+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer specializing in Object Oriented Analysis and Design with high expertise of project management with the full life cycle of the software design process, key consulting skills include leadership, entrepreneurial experience, strategic thinking, technical innovation, problem solving, decision - making.
- Fullstack experience and Continuous Integration in Cloud environments such as AWS and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Develop prototypes of system designs and work with other groups as appropriate throughout design and implementation processes
- Ability to analyze and evaluate technical problems and design effective solutions.
- Management of the entire development life cycle for the development, testing and implementation.
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Experience with Waterfall, RUP,TDD, Kanban, Agile/Scrum/XP Methodologies.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong background in system design, development and implementing business solutions.
- Translate business functionality and objects into usable and clean code
- Proficient in the use of Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- Experience in Cloud Architecture such as AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, R53, Aurora Serverless) and PCF
- Git, Jenkins, Jira Software. Microservices frameworks, API REST
- CI/CD and Automated Testing
- Experience in Microsoft/.NET Full-stack development with C#, ASP.NET
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016, Windows Server and IIS
- Experience in J2EE Design patterns, Architectural Patterns such as SOA and EAI.
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation
- Applying coding best practices such as SOLID, YAGNI, DRY, KISS.
- Good Experience in Developing Microservices with Springboot using Apache Kafka.
Languages: JDK 1.8, HTML 3.0/4.0, SQL, PL/SQL, C, Visual Basic, .NET, Blaze DS
Technologies: J2EE, JSP2.0, JDBC3.0, EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, JNDI, RMI, Adobe Flex, Spring
XML Technologies: XML1.0, XML Schema, DTD, DOM, JAXP, XPATH, XSL, XSLT, SAML
Markup Languages: XHTML, XML, HTML
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Python, Unix Bash
UI/GUI: ReactJS, Bootstrap, ES6
Versioning: Git (Gitlab, Bitbucket, GitHub), MS SourceSafe, CVS, SVN
IDE: Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop, RAD 7.5, JDeveloper3.2, JBuilder4.0, Visual Studio .NET. IntelliJ. Adobe Flex, VS Code.
Methodology: OOAD, UML, XP, Agile, Scrum. (Mingle and Jenkins)
Web Server: Apache, Tomcat, Java Web Server 2.0, IPlanet, Application Server, NGINX IBM WebSphere Application Server 5/6, WebLogic Server 6.1/8.0, 11g WebSphere Portal Server
Other Tools: Exceed, Rational Clear Case LT, MS Visio.
Software Testing: Test Plan/Test Cases/Test Suite, Unit Test, Junit,
Framework: .NET, Struts, JSF, Spring Boot, J2EE, Oracle ADF, Flex 3.0, Flex Mate 0.9, Blaze DS, Hybris
Databases: Oracle 7.x/8.x/8i/9i, SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000 , DB2, MS Access, Mongo DB
Operating System: Sun Solaris, SUSE10, REL 9.0, UNIX, MS Dos, Window 95/98/2000/NT/XP, zOS, OS390
Hardware: Pentium based servers and workstations, Mainframe (zSeries).
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Front Controller, Factory
Logging: Log4j 1.2.13, Build Scripts ANT 1.6.5,
OR Mapping Tool: JPA 2, Hibernate, TopLink
Middleware: IBM Message Broker, WebSphere MQ 7, Oracle ESB.
AWS Cloud Engineer/Fullstack Developer
- Creating security ibanonline.mx technical specifications for CNBV operations approval.
- Working with offshore teams in Europe for gathering business and technical requirements
- Created NAT gateways and instances to allow communication from the private instances to the internet through bastion hosts.
- Experienced in creating multiple VPC’s and public, private subnets as per requirement and distributed them as groups into various availability zones of the VPC.
- Developing and deploy Tea payments modules like eWallets and transactions (AWS and Spring boot).
- Creating a Financial Calculator for Investment and Loans with Amazon Lambda and SAM.
- Creating Bitbucket andGitHubrepos/ Setting up the Infrastructure environment in AWS.
- Implementing payments integration with MangoPaywith PHP, UserFrosting and Laravel.
- Building a static website generator to deploy to an AWS S3 using Python and PHP scripts
- Migrating the previous application deployment process and change it to AWS Amplify.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application (Teapayments)
- Worked withReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router.
- Setup and Integration of Auth using React .
- Test Microserviceswith Mockito, all of it developed with JAVA 8 and Spring Framework
- Used Media Queries for the design in the landing page to be compatible in all devices
- Developing a PoC Voice integration with Alexa (setting up Intents, building Skills with Amazon Lambdas)
- Implemented Ansible to setup and provision all existing EC2 instances and automate the build/configuration process.
ENVIRONMENT: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, EBS, RDS, Route53, ELB, Cloud Watch, CloudFormation, AWS Auto Scaling, Lambda), User frosting, Laravel, J2EE, Spring boot, .NET C#, MYSQL, Aurora Cluster, NGINX, Gitlab,VScode, IntelliJ CE, ReactJS, CSS, Python (to Deploy), Npm, Yarn, Auth0, InVision Studio, Photoshop
- Working 3 weeks in Boston, MA for OneSumX Training.
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Working in the Core tool to improve functionality, developing and extending the existing framework to add functionalities like adding new sections to the e-File and XML download (to review it before sending it to FinCEN).
- White-boarding and planning
- Moving client specific functionalities to the main Core system so other implementations can take advantage of it like reports, global Workflow and otherminor customizations
- Developing a PoC to use Flyway. And performing the Implementation inside the project.
- Developing a Store procedure unit test strategy using Visual Studio, PL-SQL and Powershell scripts.
- Maintaining a .NET application with C# and TFS
- Building React and Java reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
ENVIRONMENT: TDD,PS 4.x, .NET, Tomcat 8, Java 1.8, Mockito, Stored procedures, Visual Studio, TFS, C#, .NET,MSSQL 2014, React JS, Node JS, NPM, Webpack
DevOps / Software Engineer
- Build a micro-services architecture using spring boot and API RESTful services, JAXB for Soap.
- Creating a RabbitMQ Queue/Consumer services (Fanout and Topic Patterns)
- Build deploymentscripts (DEV, QA, PROD) to the new cloud servers in PCF with Jenkins (DevOps Tasks)
- Building micro-service’s real-time performance metrics in graphs with Grafana for our war room radiator.
- CreatedBlue Green deploys scripts in PCF (DevOps Team).
- Building a Parsing CSV, FL (Copybooks) Strategy to apply sales rules from Marketing department
- Participating in building a POC game challenge using weight sensors with an Arduino device with Embedded C, and Android studio Java, Acquiring some soldering skills and knowledge in electronics.
- Updating development processes documentation in Jira.
- Responsible for performing tasks like Branching, Tagging, and Release Activities on git.
- Enabled Continuous Delivery through Deployment into several environments of Test, QA, Stress and Production using Jenkins.
ENVIRONMENT: Agile, Kanban, TDD, three amigos practice, WebSphere 8, RabbitMQ, Spring boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry,Kubernetes, Docker, Lombok, Grafana, Graphite, Spring actuators, JMeter, SQL Server 2008 R2, maven, Jenkins, Gradle, git, Eclipse Luna, Accurev, RabbitMQ, JSON, XML,SoapUI, Spring Data, Splunk, EhCache, hibernate, flyway, Arduino, Android Studio, JDK 1.8.
Java / WebLogic Developer
- Determining requirements for new functionality or new features and documentation of design documents and new code procedures.
- Creating a design document to implement a counter that registers how many times the motorists has pushed the OnStar’s red Emergency button, to perform some statistics.
- Worked on the OnStar Call Center Application with JSF, Workflow integration, Hibernate, unit testing Pega PRPC/Decision rules framework, Chordiant business services,
- End to End Testing using Car’s OnStar hardware.
- Interact with CRM with Web services,
- Creates, maintain Application Web Services producers. Participate in specification/design reviews, code reviews, code coverage test reviews and audits of adherence to coding and testing standards using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- One-week training on Industrial logic’s Testing and Refactoring Workshop in grand circus park, Detroit