- 5+ years of diversified experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience includes in actively working with BA in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Project Planning, and testing.
- Exceptionally good understanding of SDLC life cycles along with the Waterfall, and V methodologies
- Countable experience in Manual as well as Automation testing
- Hands - on experience in front end testing.
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and executing Test plans, Test cases, and Test Scripts
- Experience in developing and enforcing QA test methodologies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of test automation tools including Quick Test Pro (QTP), and Quality Center; proficient in black box, functional, regression, integration, system, performance, load, and user acceptance testing.
- Proficient in Black Box, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Performance, Load, and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in Defect management, Bug Reporting and Bug Tracking for Defect Prevention
- Experience in coordination with development teams and Business Users to speed up Defect resolution
- Able to interact with developers, business users, and the Operations team to discuss defects, defects resolution, and their effect on release schedule.
- Strong troubleshooting, coordination, and interpersonal skills with a drive to debug critical issues with the help of Development team both offshore and onshore
- Excellent team-building and problem-solving skills in conjunction with strong engineering background.
- Comfortable with Docker containers and AWS instance management/creation/maintenance.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with a drive to complete tasks effectively and efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
- With good written skills and knowledge of good documentation practices and capability to adapt and learn new tools, techniques, and approaches.
- Experienced to provide timely and accurate feedback to management and development teams regarding product quality to achieve scheduled targets.
- Experience in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Maven, QTP & Appium to develop automation testing scripts for Client Server, Web, Mobile applications.
- Worked in DevOps, installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) like Jenkins for nightly test suite execution and working on knowledge on testing and configuring Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Setting up dependencies with Maven/Gradle, setting up test framework with Jenkins.
- Provided weekly report on QA milestones status and issues to project manager
- Dynamic and innovative IT professional with more than four years of diversified experience in Software Quality Assurance in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Information Management System graduate with a concentration in Information Technology exposed to business training and best practices for sustainable success and career advancement.
- Expertise in SDLC, STLC, manual testing, web-based application testing, functional testing, and GUI testing; a ble to troubleshoot and coordinate with offshore and onshore dev team members.
Test Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, UFT 12.54, UFT 14.02, SOAPUI, SAP TAO, Test Complete
Test Management Tools: Qtest, HP ALM, Bugzilla, SQUIDS, Azure Devops, Version one.
Testing Methodologies: Waterfall, Incremental, Agile Scrum.
Automation Frame works: TestNG, BDD, TDD, Keyword driven and Hybrid.
Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge, Safari.
Defect Tracking Tools: Silk Central, Version One, HP ALM, Bugzilla, Jira, Change Synergy, RQM.
Version Control Systems: SVN, VSS, Git.
CI/CD Tools: Docker, Jenkins, AWS
Mobile Applications: Android Studio, Appium, React-Native
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Android, Apple IOS.
MS Suite/ Project Tools: MS Project, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Software Development Engineer in Test
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing. Created automation test cases and test scripts using data driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in SDLC/Agile processes and End to End test life cycle.
- Utilized Apache POI jar file to read data from the excel spread sheets and load them into required test cases.
- Created automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and used Jenkins to execute these test scripts periodically using Java. Performed Cross browser testing and parallel testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers and Safari using TestNG framework.
- Utilized Maven to manage dependencies for test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped test cases to run smoke or regression testing. Integrated Jenkins with version controller and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Assessed & analyzed user stories, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings.
- Designed and executed test cases, identified, and acquired test data, analyzed test results, created defects to be the customer’s voice for quality.
- Executed test cases and participated actively in System Testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Database as source of Test Data for the Health care portal.
- Expertise in using Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different versions of the browsers in parallel to save time.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber by creating the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation Framework.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Services.
- Implemented Page Object Model automation framework with Selenium WebDriver, Java.
- Generated Test Reports using TestNG test script execution and created the error screenshots.
- Interacted with the Development team and the Environment team in prioritizing the defect list and validating known bug fixes.
- Executed test cases in real device for both mobile app and mobile website.
- Performed Sanity testing and Ad-hoc testing when required.
- Used different modules in JIRA to report and track the defects and communicated issues with the developers for a better solution.
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirements vs. Test scripts.
- Executed some test cases using TestNG parameters, data providers, suites, parallel suites, and groups.
- Used GIT as a code repository to check out project from it, make modifications, submit, and commit changes to the local repository and then later to the central repository.
- Involved in the evaluation of the code written in Java for performing testing of few Test Cases.
- Used Jenkins tool for continuous integration of the builds.
- Created test cases and performed Database testing to check whether the data is being migrated properly.
- Wrote SQL Queries to connect to the database and retrieve data for a specified set of test requirements.
Environment: AGILE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, AWS, Cucumber, Java, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, SQL, Oracle, SoapUI, Git, Jira, Windows
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Analyze business requirements, Software requirement specifications and design documents, use case documents and developed test cases and test scripts.
- Actively participated in daily Scrum and Sprint meetings as part of CA Agile Environment
- Worked on developing the automated framework as well as automating the test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Jarvis, IntelliJ tools.
- Performed Integration Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Using Selenium locators like (Xpath, CSS Selectors) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java, Appium and TestNG.
- Performed Manual Testing to check the functionality.
- Performing REST API testing in JSON format using SOAP UI tool.
- Performing Data Base Quires for Back End testing using tools like oracle SQL developer.
- Done Java coding extensively for Data Driven framework and Keyword Driven Framework by using Jarvis Framework along with Selenium.
- Performed Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation (POM) framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in creating the automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with java language.
- Performed Compatibility Testing on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox to verify browser Compatibility.
- Performed Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance tests.
- Using Mainframe, we fetch the company data to Test and Validate, and checking migrating client's data to our application data.
- Migrating Clients from Mainframe to N8 Application.
- Used Rally for raising issues, defect tracking, giving suggestion and executing Test cases.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and Developers to understand the application architecture and recommend testing strategy.
- Managed various testing activities throughout the Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) for multiple projects.
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Worked throughout the SDLC, which included requirements, specifications, design, analysis, and testing utilizing RUP methodology.
- Performed on Agile to emphasize face-to-face communication over written documents.
- Track all issues in an issue management system - JIRA for internal applications, or an agreed upon application for manage issues or enhancements.
- Able to work in Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver and execute the test cases using Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Atlassian JIRA for defect tracking and service requests.
- Performing Regression test using automated testing tool UFT/QTP and Selenium.
- Integrated the selenium smoke test into Jenkins for continuous integration
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium WebDriver and Jenkins.
- Provided constant guidance to team members in understanding the Agile process
- Attended Change Request Meetings to ensure products and changes are fully documented for further Test changes.
- Performed Regression Testing, Functional, UAT and Ad-hoc testing.
- Arranged weekly team meeting to assign testing tasks and acquisition of status reports from individual team members.
- Extensively utilized ALM Quality Center and JIRA for test management and defect tracking
- Led manual testing effort of application that's part of Wholesale Banking through all stages of SDLC
- Used Custom Reports, Built In reports and System Reports, Trend Reports function within ALM Quality Center to track and report issue related activities.
- Develop and maintain test automation utilizing Ranorex and Selenium testing frameworks
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suit.
- Worked with developers to resolve Issues and Production Incidents using ALM Quality Center
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries on Window and UNIX platform
- Created Test Plans and Scenario which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Effectively involve in logging bugs, reviewing solved bugs, and analyzing test result using ALM Quality Center
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Prepared Test Cases based on Business Requirements and required documents.
- Produced various test reports such as Test Execution Status, Test Execution Summary/Progress, Defect Status, Defect Summary, Defect Inject Rate on daily and weekly basis and submitted
- Automation testing test-cases creation for Windows applications on Ranorex.
- Created/executed test cases for verification of Client Billing through Excel. Program integrated with Excel to create invoices for each client. These excel invoices required testing of VBA macros for calculations and formatting rules.
- Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Created the tests that have no user interaction as a set and executed them as Batch tests using Maven.
- Detected, reported, and tracked defects using ALM Quality Center.
- Used SQL queries to validate the data between the backend and the front end
- Created test plans, conditions, scripts, and test data; performed product testing, user acceptance, remote user testing, usability standards validation, and performance testing; and resolved system defects.
- Conducted the defect report in ALM Quality Center.
- Interacted with the developers to report and using ALM Quality Center.
Environment: UFT/QTP, Oracle, Appium, Selenium, XML, Maven, SOAP UI, API, Black Box, Grey Box, Selenium, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Web Services, ALM/Quality Center, MS Office Etc.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Participated in Business Analysis, Requirement review and Technical Specs Inspection.
- Analyzed the use cases provided by analysts and wrote test cases.
- Created all Test Plans, Test Cases and Manual and Automated Scripts to create greater coverage for all initiatives assigned.
- Performed regression Testing on various O.S devices and their respective simulators and actively participated in executing the test scripts on Android & IOS.
- Used Appium for native, hybrid Mobile Application Testing for IOS and Android platform.
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements using Appium tool.
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium.
- Cross browser, cross platform, and mobile testing - Windows (Chrome, IE, Firefox), Linux (Chrome), iOS (Safari).
- Responsible for back-end API testing with SOAP UI and coding in groovy and Java.
- Written gherkin and Ruby scripting automation test scripts to execute in Cucumber.
- Automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and C# technologies (Visual Studio IDE
- Used Protractor framework for Applications developed using Angular JS.
- Resolved object recognition issues using recovery scenario feature of UFT
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing in Android Platform using Appium.
- Build Automation Framework for AngularJS, Node.js and involved in testing AJAX components with Protractor and Selenium WebDriver.
- Validated the server logs for Exstream server errors which are running on UNIX boxes by using Putty.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Worked with designing and building automation frameworks in Cucumber BBD.
- Mobile Testing - Perform UAT on different Mobile devices (smartphones & tablets) with iOS and Android platforms with different OS versions.
- Executed the UNIX shell scripts that invoked SQL loader to load data into tables.
- Reviewed Error log files in UNIX box when order fails to load into SQL tables.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Designed, developed, and implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium RC, TestNG and Ant.
- Writing complex SQL and PL/SQL queries using Case Logic, Intersect, Minus, Sub Queries, Inline Views, and Union in Oracle.
- Good knowledge on Mockito framework for performing Unit testing, helped developers in Unit testing in test driven development
- Development of project using C#, ASP.Net MVC with framework entity and Web API Service.
- Used Java language and Junit framework for scripting.
Environment: Java, Oracle, SQL, Selenium, Appium, UI Automator, ANT, C#, Pivotal tracker, HP ALM, UNIX, Windows, Cucumber, BDD, Jenkins, JMeter, Angular Js, Mobile Testing.