- Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the organization, that offers professional growth while being resourceful and innovative.
- To learn and function effectively in an organization and would to be able to deliver the best of my skills.
- To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a positive difference in my work.
- SQL Server
- Operating Systems
- Windows 98
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Area of interest
- Database Administration.
- Database Administration System (DBMS).
- Relation Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Web development.
- IT Hardware and Software maintenance and installations.
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Flexible Schedule.
- Good relationship building with customers.
- Very reliable and professional person.
- Wide skills in management.
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Can perform under pressure.
- Fast learner.
- Result - Oriented.
- Commitment for work.
- To make the data consistence.
- Data should in relational records.
- Provides oracle database operations
- Monitoring databases and backups
- Resolving repetitive and simple events and escalating more complex incident according to the standard operating procedures.
- Ensures oracle database security controls meet internal and external audit and compliance requirements.
- Data classification and data privacy according to regulatory guidelines.
- Provides oracle production database support with specific focus on availability, security and recoverability.
- Performs database installation capacity planning, backups & recovery and change management according to documented standards.
- Troubleshoots issues with database instances, DR, replication and backups.
- Provides oracle database development/project support in compliance with database design standards.
- Designs and develops database systems to meet application.
- Transactions details should be easy and fast.
- To make the data records in consistence mode, effectively and efficiently, with reliability
- To make data up to date, making data from un - relational to relational mode, exporting file, fetching tables data from an remote tables.
Technology on project:
- Oracle 9i
- SQL Server 2005
- Confidential, INDIA
- 2 Year work experience on design and development of software and applications for Web Technologies.
- Experienced for 2 years in asp.net, vb.net.
- A Login page for OS with confirmación checker of password and authentication functions.
- Coded word pad and Notepad with major feature for example file open option, save file option, font size change option, color change option, find a word in the written paragraph option, coded closing and maximizing and minimizing buttons other then default buttons.
- Coded Web Browser with embedded Downloader and themes changing function. This also includes coded closing and maximizing and minimizing buttons other then default buttons.
- A Right Click Option for task manager on task bar for checking the currently running programs and for terminating a particular program from the running program list.
- Right option Refresh Button on Desktop for refreshing purpose.
- Tray Icons of applications.
- Task bar is also a Transparent which also a new feature is added in this.
- A system information option which will give all the major information about the currently Laptop or PC for example, version, type of processor, windows name, numbers of with working load bars, language, etc.
- Coded an Antivirus for checking up Antivirus for Scanning up virus, it includes Custom option for Scanning for Viruses on a particular directory. There is also virus shield like firewall which manually get enable.
- 2 Year work experience on design and development of software and applications for Application Programming & Development Technology.
- Experienced for 2 years in .net.
- Customer comes.
- Select product.
- Pay for the purchase made in the websites account.
- Take product and Take receipt.
- Move out of the website.