- 6+ years of experience in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, Flash with Action script, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML/XHTML/XHTML - MP, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Worked on IDE’s like Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio, Pycharm.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications.
- Experienced in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Capable performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Experience with Browser testing, knowledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server
Database: ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL SERVER
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof),Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Back end Languages: PHP, J2EE, ASP.NET
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created and deployed new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Provided graphic and artistic support for web enhancement and new creative initiatives
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used Bugzilla as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types
Environment: HTML,HTML5,CSS, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content management System
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
- Guided team into developing an effective organic SEO campaign and key phrase selection strategy.
Web UI developer
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Worked closely with third party vendors