- Over 5 years of experience in Software Industry as Software Engineer working primarily in Sterling OMS and Java.
- Experienced on Agile Methodologies including scrum, Feature Driven Development and Lean software Development teams.
- Worked in Sterling Order Management System domain in demanding agile environment, responsible for development and delivering features in an agile continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
- Worked on validating any production support issues in handling customer orders in IBM Sterling application console and IBM Call Center.
- Good functional knowledge in ecommerce and order management domain in understanding requirements and implementing them according to the business specifications and solution design documents.
- Worked at Confidential Labs as Software Engineer responsible for development of IBM Sterling product and integrating it with IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Experience on working in an agile environment with geographically diversified software development teams located in Ohio, California and India.
- Experienced in automation of deployment of application across various platforms using IBM UCD
- Possess advanced knowledge on Analyzing Business Requirement Specifications and Use case documents to understand the functional and non - functional requirements.
- Worked in IBM Cloud development environment, responsible for converting IBM on-prem product solution into bluemix cloud solutions. Worked on cloud orchestration, Dev-Ops and automatic client on-boarding using provisioning API’s and deployment using IBM UCD with focus on CI/CD.
- Domain knowledge includes Order Management, Ecommerce and omni channel.
Programming Language & Tools: Java, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDEA, XML, Spring Boot, Java Script and JDBC
Tools: Git, Jira, IBM RQM and RTC
Database: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Cassandra
Packaged Software: Sterling OMS, Sterling OMS Configuration and CDT
O ther Tools: Kafka, Splunk, OneOps, Jenkins, TIBCO
Senior Software Engineer
- Analysis, design, and development of features in IBM Sterling OMS.
- Interact with product management team to understand the feature requirements.
- Develop with feature flags to enable features in productions when all cross functional teams and dependencies are handled
- Manage CI/CD process with automated deployments and controlled promotions to production.
- Develop with scalable microservices, reducing dependencies from other cross functional teams.
- Development of modules for Buy Online Pickup in Store project.
- Was responsible for creation of REST based services for integration with ecommerce and Store Systems.
- Actively participated in Production deployments, post-production issue resolution and handover to support team.
- Followed Agile methodology that promotes continuous integration with frequently changing environments and changing features set.
- Work closely with the product management team to understand features based on the JIRA and worked on Tech Spikes for any discovery items, actively providing feedback on user stories, backlog, and feature discoveries.
- Very quick learner - Adapted to the product pretty fast and onboarded other team members on technical and functional aspects of the product.
Software Engineer - Intern
- Development of IBM Sterling OMS product integration with IBM Websphere Commerce in Java platform
- Utilized TDD methodology in product development and performed unit and test automation prior to the development of the feature.
- Responsible for integrations from IBM Websphere Commerce to Sterling OMS. Scope included order creation from IBM Websphere Commerce Aurora consumer direct store and pricing integration with Sterling Call Center.
- Deployed IBM Sterling product suite in Websphere and DB2 environment.
- Automated installation of IBM Websphere software on multiple environments using IBM UCD (Urban Code Deploy) for continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD) using IBM RTC.