- Having 17+ years of experience in IT industry with good exposure in Mainframe Migration, Legacy Modernization tools and Web Applications.
- Extensive experience in products like Confidential, Enterprise View, Micro focus Studio, Enterprise Server, Net/Server Express, Data Express, Rumba, Revolve, SEEC, Blue Phoenix
- Have extensively worked in Legacy Modernization companies
- Experience in development and sustenance of Main Frame migration projects for major customers.
- Experience in Enterprise Legacy Applications Migration and Sustenance
- Experience in Legacy Modernization Products
- Experience in Understanding the Legacy Applications, Business Rule Mining, Asset Intelligence and Creating Components
- Lead Technical Co - ordination experience.
- Project Management & Program Management experience for medium and large sized customer accounts
SUMMARY OF TECHNICAL SKILLS:
LANGUAGES: COBOL, JAVA, AND FORTRAN
RDBMS: SQL-SERVER, DB2
O/S: WIN NT, MVS, AND WIN-2000
TECHNOLOGIES: COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, REXX, FOCUS, BLUE-PHOENIX.
WIRELESS: WAP, WML
- Closely working with the sales team to achieve the sales target by conducting pre-sales activities such as pre sales pitch, Demo, Proof of concept, road-shows
- Post sales activities such as, consulting, mentoring, monitoring and support
- Key member in many projects during the initial requirement stage to win the proposal and to stabilize the team.
- Mainframe migration from z/os to windows for Confidential Chartered Bank
- Proof of Concept for Humana application using MW
- Legacy Assessment for Common wealth Bank of Australia using MW
- Handled 41 different accounts across in Infosys in various domains, implementing Enterprise View successfully
- Successfully completed the in MW for Confidential Center of Excellence
- Successfully completed Migration for HCL Center of Excellence
- Successfully completing the Migration (Mainframe to window) Proof of Concept for Confidential
- Proof Of Concept on Confidential and Mainframe Express for TCS ( Tata Consulting Services) where the end result in terms of productivity reflected more than 70%
- Excellent feedback from DELL Services team on conducted on Migration platform
- Understanding the initial requirements and documenting all Technical Matrix using Revolve for LIC ( Life Insurance Corporation of India)
Application portfolio Manager
Tools: Micro focus Server; Net Express, Visual Studio and Server Express
Mainframe Technology: COBOL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, IMS, PL/1, ASSEMBLER, JCL
- Provided to the customer on Mainframe Migration tools
- Executed proof of concept
- Mentoring and consulting during the execution of the project
- Provided guidance and support to the team
- Monitoring the project status
- Providing project status report to the top management team.
- Work with customer to help drive project management and set proper expectations
Platform: COBOL, CICS, DB2, IMS, VSAM, JCL, Assembler.
- Proof of Concept using Application Analyzer, Mainframe Express, Micro Focus studio.
- Missing components were identified using reports.
- Potential migration issues were captured using executive report and clipper in MW
- Cyclometric complexity, Maintainability Index were captured and documented
- All technical identifiers / variables names were replaced by Business names via Glossary using MW.
- Call chain, CICS flow, Screen flow, IMS flow were captured and documented
- Batch Application Viewer was extensively used to understand batch jobs.
- Callie diagram, flow chart were documentated to understand the flow of the program and paragraph.
- Impact Analysis, Data flow on specific variables were captured
- Clipper query was used to identify the unused identifiers
- Mainframe Express was used as a environment for Mainframe
- Net express was used for developing the COBOL applications
- Enterprise Server was used for deployment.
- Proof of Concept using Application Analyzer and Mainframe Express.
- Campaitive study between manual approach and automated solutions using the tools.
- Productivity percentage was more than 70% using tools over manual approach.
- Business Rule Mined for HUMANA using BRM.
- 3000 + COBOL programs, 500 JCL, 350 CICS screens were analyzed using MW.
- Understand the application using application analyzer.
- Documentation of various reports generated by MW
- Project Planning, Estimation and Execution (daily tracking and status reporting to Client & Top Management)
- Efficient Resource Management & Ramping up the team
- & Competency management
- Setting up and managing the team of engineers for quality and timely deliveries & in-charge for the quality & on-time delivery to the customer
- Played an active role in the whole project starting from charting the requirements from the client, till implementing in production.
- People Management