- Project Management with Business Analyst experience as a Graphic Designer and Facilitator.
- A well organized professional that has provided quality deliverables ranging from high level requirements to detailed design overviews.
- I am looking to secure a position in the Dallas area, as a Junior Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Junior Business Analyst, which will offer both a challenging work environment and opportunities for growth.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; interfacing with staff, clients and vendors from diverse backgrounds.
- Goal - oriented and time focused.
- Experience in being responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business processes.
- Ability to set and achieve priorities and manage multiple projects in tandem without compromising on quality.
- Possess strong work ethic, versatility, experience, adaptability and resourcefulness.
- Set strategic goals utilizing the Montessori philosophy to define, set up and open a new classroom as the lead teacher. Leveraged my design experience to deliver a modern, state of the art classroom that was adapted by teachers. This involved scoping, designing, creating and gathering materials for classroom education.
- Identified and managed multiple stakeholder needs to complete duties of a trained Montessori teacher, trained other teachers, managed directors’ expectations and also fulfilled the needs of each child and his/her parents.
- Created training material such as lesson plans to activities that were adopted by various teachers. Facilitated knowledge transfer sessions to teachers on an as needed basis.
- Identified potential risks within the classroom and on the playground, proactively thought through mitigation strategies and implemented rules that resulted in minimized accidents with students.
- Successfully led multiple facets of the school administration, including: invoice/cost management, materials procurement via vendor management, desktop publishing and customer service.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Project, Visio; Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Freehand, PageMaker; QuarkXPress.
BA Skills: Gathering Requirements, high level documents; Business Use Cases; Business process flow diagram; Solution Design; Functional Design.
Knowledge of QA Software Test Planning and Test Documentation: SDLC; PRD and FS Documents; Test Plan and Test Cases; Testing Optimization methodologies Boundary testing, Equivalence Class Partitioning, Decision Table, State Transitional Diagrams; Risk Analysis.
Graphic Design Assistant
Confidential, Vienna, Virginia
- Active member of team dedicated to the production of PRESSTIME monthly magazine.
- Obtained copy from writers, identified image needs, briefed freelance illustrators to develop images, laid out copy with images and ads to design magazine layout before sourcing printers to print the entire magazine.
- Monitored and controlled the process all along the way, resulting in efficiencies and on-time, in budget and quality delivery of monthly magazine.
- Designed and implemented a color coded organizational system that resulted in increased team efficiency. This system became a standard on how to manage deliverables.
Graphic Designer/Web Designer
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
- Identified and managed stakeholder expectations and needs that were converted into tangible products and fulfilled the various strategic objectives for multiple projects in parallel timelines.
- Being an in-house design department allowed for direct communication and quick execution of work resulting in a strong team that was highly productive and efficient in delivering each project objective in a timely manner.
- Gathered requirements, created user interface guidelines and user design prototypes by communicating with senior management and illustrators.
- The prototypes were showcased during iterative user interface sessions.
- Facilitated user sessions and updated prototypes based on feedback.
- As part of the design team, ensured all work fulfilled high quality requirements, including a custom designed corporate power point template, a new company internet website, corporate stationary and marketing material.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Worked as part of a collaborative team on design projects, where each team member created a product based on their understanding of the project.
- The strengths from all of these products were then combined into one cohesive final product to be presented to the client.
- Being part of this kind of collaborative team led to involvement in the complete project lifecycle from conception, layout design and illustration to production and delivery of final product.
Co-op Graphic Designer
- Print designer with direct interface with client for briefings, presentations and finalization of designs.
- Met with clients, clarified their needs and expectations, then transform those needs into a finished product that fulfilled the strategic goal and objective at hand, within time and cost restraints.
- Developed a new client interaction process that drove clarity in communication and enabled clear expectations throughout each phase of the project.
- Drove increased productivity and improved customer relations.
Co-op Graphic Designer
- Collaborated with the artists/photographers on staff and the art directors, to design and create graphic design pieces.
- Worked effectively and efficiently in a team setting; successfully collaborated with culturally and educationally diverse team.
Co-op Graphic Designer
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Collaborated with a project team to design magazines, flyers, brochures, business cards, booklets and forms, taking each project from initiation to final product delivery.