- Overall, 6+ years of progressive experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing/Integration, Maintenance
- Experience working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Kanban/scrum sessions, sprint/Program Increment planning meetings and retrospectives
- 3+ years of experience in developing modern web applications utilizing Angular 2, React Js, Redux, React - Native, Ember JS and Node JS, Vue JS.
- Solid experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML5, CSS3 to get cross browser compatibility
- Experience in working with Angular 2 modules, services, templates, directives and dependency injection to create a Single Page Applications
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries using bootstrap.
- Used Google Polymers library to create a scalable Single Page Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Responsible for checking Cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
- Experience in all aspects of Angular 2 such as Routing, Modularity, Dependency Injection, Service calls and custom directives for development of Single Page Applications using MVC architecture
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Experience in using testing frameworks and libraries like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Chai, Jest and Enzyme
- Strong experience of creating Restful services using Express and Node.js Frameworks.
- Strong understanding of core Java and Object oriented (OOPS) concepts
- Significant experience in integration of Frontend Web Frameworks with REST based Web Services using Axios Http client
- Expertise in Using PHP to insert the queries and functions needed to build a working WordPress theme
- Extensive experience with data modelling with Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server, MySQL &Postgres SQL. Writing PL/SQL/Stored procedures and worked with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB
- Hands on experience with using Version Control Systems (VCS) tools like SVN, GitHub, Source Tree and Bit bucket
- Experience in working on Windows, MAC OS and Linux operating systems.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Visual Studio code, Notepad++, Web Storm, Adobe Dreamweaver and Eclipse.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and collaborated with testing team to perform unit testing and integration testing, testing on the frontend using Web Component Tester
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Highly passionate and curious about new Front-End development technologies and has ability in mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
Java Script Frameworks: Angular and Angular JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Ember.js, Express JS, Vue.js
CSS Framework: Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Material-UI Design, React Bootstrap, React Strap and Preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, HTML, XML, VBScript, PHP, MYSQL, Oracle DB
Development Environment: Node.JS, Bower, Gulp, GitLab CI/CD
Testing /Unit Testing Frameworks: Mocha, Karma, Chai, jest, jasmine, cypress, enzyme.
Web Browser: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
Microsoft tools: MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, Outlook.
IDE Tools/Text Editors: Web Storm, Atom, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, Brackets, Sublime Text, Vim
Operating Systems: Windows, Android, IOS, UNIX
UI Developer (React JS)
- Worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure acceptance criteria, to build right set of UI modules.
- Worked with Water Fall methodology-based development environment.
- Developed web applications based on BIA's (Business Intelligence Analyst) request's for Insight Delivery, Information Delivery and Governance teams
- Individually contributed in creating multiple Front door forms in Asana Dashboard, which helps the users to create a new task in the project (Asana board)
- Created Forms in Asana and Consumed RESTful services from Asana API Documentation to interact with web applications.
- Created Custom fields in Asana Dashboard.
- Redesigned entire dashboard page of go/fasgdna to go/LifeCo Data & Analytics.
- Experience building scalable design practices including component libraries and design systems.
- Created GM level Scorecards and President level Score cards in master report web page
- Developed Navigational Header and Footer components in master reports application
- Consumed various components from React Bootstrap like Dropdowns, Collapse, Pop over, Buttons, Cards, Navbars, Tabs, Custom forms, Utility classes.
- Implemented Bootstrap plugins for building modal windows, modal wrapper and React fragment patterns for returning multiple elements in a component.
- Interact with design team to get right set of UI design modules.
- Converted Health report files from excel to JSON format for health data and implemented in UI.
- Designed and developed charts from D3 chart libraries for Health and Life reports to interact with web application for effective data visualization.
- Implemented custom reusable React components to provide efficiency and code maintainability.
- Interact with UX design team and created interactive designs for complex web applications by user flow diagrams.
- Attended UX design sessions and made research to get the right set of modules and visual design prototypes.
- Implemented application level code to interact with service layer API's, RESTful web applications using AJAX, JSON and used Axios libraries for web services.
- Translated static front door forms to dynamic forms.
- Developed customized CSS frameworks like Bootstrap with SCSS code
- Created custom SCSS code for hover effects and trigger functionalities using pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements.
- Configured GitLab CI/CD pipelines using a YAML file in the project.
- Deployed web applications using GITLAB CI/CD pipelines.
Front End/ UI Developer (React JS)
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure Acceptance Criteria, to build right set of UI modules.
- Worked with AGILE (Pivotal tracker) based development environment and participating in scrum sessions, standup meetings, sprint/ Program Increment planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Developed on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS .
- Used Mobile-First approach to implement applications in mobile devices.
- Implemented easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion and modal windows.
- Implemented Modal wrapper and React Fragment patterns to navigate through links.
- Analyzed the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Implemented Responsive web design and used Media queries for the design to be compatible in all devices and to deal with CSS related issues on different devices like Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Developed Client-side web development on retail trading website (secure.tdameritrade.com ).
- Implemented hamburger menu items such as My Portfolio, Trade, Research, Transfers and Products & Services.
- Implemented Portfolio Section dropdown with menu items like Dashboard, Positions, Cost Basis, Balances, Account Activity.
- Implemented icons such as search, menu, alert icons using content URL’s.
- Implemented Shared Components like Dropdowns, Collapsible components, Buttons, Card Divider and Shadow Card Components.
- Developed and Designed Animations for Delete buttons and Review button using HTML5 and CSS3 animations.
- Implemented Sticky Navigation header using Bootstrap.
- Streamline and reuse content across devices, elements like layout, text size, content, navigation, and images automatically adjust to fit the device your customer prefers.
- Implemented Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and collaborated with testing team to perform unit testing and integration testing, testing on frontend using web component tester.
- Worked on ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept to develop responsive web application.
- Implemented One-way data flow, Virtual DOM techniques, JSX, React Native concepts to create interactive User Interface.
- Created Custom Reusable React Components Library to provide efficiency and code maintainability.
- Written application level code to interact with service layer APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX , JSON and Axios to improve website functionality .
- Used JSON as the content type to communicate between the website and actual server as a request and response object.
- Incorporated logo Services of Benzinga into TDAX Investor & TDA-Lite applications.
- Implemented Single Sign On (SS0) feature into TDAX investor app.
- Used postman tool as a GUI for constructing requests and reading responses to interact with HTTP APIs.
- Experience in Unit Test by following Arrange, Act and Assert (AAA) Pattern using Jest and Enzyme test libraries for Component testing.
- To debug the issues in the application used browser Developer Tools and IntelliJ IDEA.
- To assist blind or low vision users by audibly speaking or displaying in Braille used JAWS (Job Access with Speech) as a screen reader.
- Used JAWS Inspect is a testing tool that vastly simplifies accessibility and compatibility testing.
- Remotely debugged on TDA authorized Mobile devices and Tablet devices for both IOS and Android operating systems from local system.
- Implemented Nuance chat (TDAX) mechanism to provide the communication among users and added a virtual agent, live chat to retail secure application in TDAX Investor Platform.
- Implemented clickstream analysis (clickstream analytics) to track the customer actions on the application to evaluate the areas of improvements.
- Worked closely with QA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Before deploying the application into production, reviewed and optimized performance across various devices.
- Used Jenkins pipelines and Maven automation builds for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Used Visual Studio Code, Notepad ++, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, and Web Storm as editors and development platforms.
UI Developer (React JS)
- Actively participated in AGILE based development in Sprint planning meetings to have technical discussions with team members and product owner.
- Implemented responsive web design of the application using twitter Bootstrap
- Responsible for porting an existing web application into a web view using ReactJS and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for design and development of various components such as tab bars, map view, image picker, document picker, push notifications, sign-in/out features, profile management and navigation using react-native under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for implementation of Social Login (Google& Facebook) features in react native.
- Developed components in React JS by using React Flux architecture for building client-side web applications.
- Maintained states in the store and dispatched the action using Redux architecture
- Used MongoDB third party tools (ROBO MONGO and MONGOVUE) and Mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MongoDB.
- Installation of MongoDB on physical machines, Virtual machines as well as SSL, Backup & Recovery, Database optimization and Security maintenance.
- Used React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Developed Custom Reusable components using React Components Library.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Designed dynamic client-side React.js and JSX codes to build web forms and simulate process for web application, page navigation and form validation.
- Built single page apps, modules, chart diagrams and reusable components using React.JS .
- Reconstructed front-end system in React JS by designing React reusable components and lifecycle hooks
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture which includes building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, Table Grid, Sticky headers, Animations and Collapsible components.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Used JSON to get response from server to check functionality of the websites.
- Developed RESTFUL API using Node.JS (Express) with offline support, response caching, request interception, API authentication error handling implemented as promise-based middleware and worked with open API standards like Swagger.
- Integrated the RESTful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods using Axios.
- Built unit test cases and integration test cases using Mocha, Chai and Karma.
- Used GIT for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Participated in designing High Availability, Scalable, Fault Tolerant AWS cloud platform.