- With a definitive understanding of blending development, operations and maintenance which brings more than 9 years of proven experience in IT Industry working as DevOps Engineer, Security Cloud Engineer, Software Engineer and Systems Engineer to provide solutions for Analysis, Design, develop, Support, Troubleshooting, Implementing and Integrating various applications as per Business, Security and DevOps Solutions to Large Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot Spring, Rest API, Angular, ESB products, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, HTML, XML, etc., across several business domains in different infrastructures like On - Premises, provisioned, and Cloud.
- Experience using AWS cloud Platform including EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, Route53, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, IAM, Code Deploy, Kinesis, Lambda and CloudFront and Identity and Access Management domain products like Security Access Manager, Federated Identity Manager, RSA, Entrust, Ping, Azure AD, Qlik and Certificate Authority.
- Experience using AWS Redshift as a data warehouse for storing usage reports of applications.
- Experienced in architecting highly available, fault tolerant and scalable applications in AWS platform using EC2, Auto Scaling Groups, ELB and AMI.
- Working knowledge on AWS security and involved in AWS IAM design and development.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, and Auto-Scaling.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring Boot to extract client related data from databases and used SOAPUI, POSTMAN for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Well experienced with implementing the different IAM solutions both on-premise and cloud.
- Experienced in installation and configuration of different identity and access management products like access manager, federated identity/identity manager (FIM), identity guard, active directory.
- Solid knowledge on IAM key concepts like federation SSO, SAML2.0, OAuth, OpenID connect, certificate/IAM lifecycle and other key concepts.
- Hands on experience working with Apigee Gateway to manage API calls.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with Single Sign On tools and setting up IdP and SP partners for SAML.
- Experienced in end to end implementation, configuration and upgrade of Identity and Access Management products like ISAM/TAM, Tivoli Identity Manager, Entrust and RSA.
- Working experience with PKI Certificate Authority in on-prem and cloud HSM environment.
- Well experienced in interacting with different vendors/clients for Single Sing On federations setup and troubleshooting issues.
- Working experience in managing and upgrading RSA adaptive authentication and Involved in setup fraud detection analysis using RSA.
- Ability to create scripts using PowerShell for automation and build process.
- Experienced working with F5 load balancer for scalability and High Availability.
- Experience deploying and scaling applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experienced working with Kubernetes to automate deployment, scaling and management of web Containerized applications on Google Cloud Platform.
- Working experience with OpenShift.
- Well exposure working in SRE to manage Staging and production environments.
- Working experience as Site Reliability engineer to ensure that the designed solution responds to non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Experience developing Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines; distributed Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter and ELK stack images.
- Experienced working with code deployments in Kubernetes using Spinnaker platform.
- Experienced working with Spinnaker to perform the deployment across the multiple clouds like EC2, Kubernetes, Azure, etc.
- Experience in creating Terraform templates for launching custom sized VPC and subnets.
- Experienced Working with Jenkins and Maven for Continuous Integration (CI/CD) of applications built on different platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience in using Elasticsearch, log stash, Kibana, Cloud Watch, Nagios, Splunk for logging and monitoring.
- Experienced in working with Splunk development and administration and generating search queries.
- Hands on experience in QlikView and Qlik Sense development.
- Involved in creating QlikView/Sense dashboards for business requirements.
- Worked on different VMware products like VMware vSphere, vSphere with operations management. Extensive Experience in Microsoft Server 2012, 2008R2 and 2008.
- Experienced in WebSphere Administration like installation, Con guration, Deployment, Scripting, Migration, and Troubleshooting on AIX, Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Windows Server Environments.
- Worked on WAS Application Server Cluster Management to achieve high availability.
- Experience working with Jira and ServiceNow.
- Expert in querying relational database management systems like Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience using scripting languages to create custom usage/audit reports and data migration between directories or identity management applications.
- Strong experience in providing the production support and involve in debugging and troubleshooting critical issues and fixing those by finding the root cause of the issue.
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills compliment a proven ability to multi-task, maintain an organized approach, and ensure success - even when faced with high-pressure or high-risk situations.
- Very much interest towards learning new technologies.
- Provided 24/7 support to monitor the performance, troubleshoot the problems and identifying root causes and fix the issues.
SDLC: Agile-SCRUM, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, AIX, Linux, Solaris
Networking: VPC, Route-53, LDAP, DNS, FTP, DHCP, SSH
Cloud: AWS, AZURE, GCP, OpenStack
Languages/Scripting: Java/J2EE, C, C++, Servlets, R, Python, Neo4j, JSON, SQL, eSQL, PL/SQL, XSLT, XML, HTML, Java Script, NodeJS, Vue JS, Shell Scripting, Perl
Templates: Terraform, ARM
SCM Tools: Git, Bitbucket, TFS, SVN, TortoiseGit
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant, UDeploy, Chef, Puppet
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, ECS, Vagrant
Repositories: JFrog, Nexus
Web/application Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, IIS, Apache Tomcat and JBoss
Monitoring: Splunk, Nagios, Cloud Watch, AppDynamics, ELK Stack
Tools: Jira, Lambda, ServiceNow, Eclipse, IBM RAD.
BI/ Analytics Tools: Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Tableau
Security Tools: ISAM, TAM, TFIM, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, RSA
Middleware: WAS, DataPower, WMB, IIB, WebSphere MQ, TDS
Database: MS SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB, DB2, Oracle
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Cloud DevOps Engineer/Developer
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables of the project using the Agile methodology.
- Involve and manage development of REST Web Services using Spring Boot to extract client related data from databases and used SOAPUI, POSTMAN for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Developing an automated solution using python for querying AWS and alerting the respective infrastructure owner about usage and compliance of the infrastructure.
- Configure and administere Elastic Load Balancers, Route53, Network and Auto scaling Groups for high availability.
- Provision infrastructure across AWS workloads by utilizing Terraform Enterprise.
- Providing measures for AWS cloud implementation that resulted in a significant cost reduction for the client.
- Experience in migrating on premises to Windows Azure and build Azure Disaster Recovery Environment and Azure backups from the scratch using PowerShell script.
- Design and develop Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS
- Involve in configuration for Web apps/Function apps, V-net integration, HCM, IAM, Application gateway, AppInsights, Active directory, Azure Key Vault, Encryption and Security on AZURE using ARM templates and Power shell script.
- Working on Migration from AWS Cloud to Azure and designed terraform templates and modules to build entire Azure infrastructure.
- Used Jenkins for build automation to compile and generate EAR and WAR files.
- Using Jenkins as continuous integration CI/CD tool for managing required plugins, configuring the jobs using Git plugins, build system and post build actions, scheduled automatic builds, notifying the build reports, SonarQube etc.
- Using GIT as source code management tool, setup push pull events to invoke builds, automation test cases from Jenkins etc.,
- Design and Develop complete automation Infrastructure for mobile and Java applications
- Creating pipelines for deploying code from GitHub to Kubernetes cluster in the form of Docker containers using Spinnaker platform.
- Creating and managing the deployment pipelines via Spinnaker.
- Execute Kubernetes locally with Minicube, Created Local Clusters and deployable application Containers. Designed High Availability of Jenkins Infrastructure with the help of Terraform to manage infrastructure.
- Working with APIGEE Edge platform to manage API calls.
- Using command line tool for deploying API proxies and JS applications to the Apigee edge platform.
- Built and deploy applications to a containerized environment using Docker, CentOS, DC/OS, Mesos and Marathon.
- Involved in creating and maintaining Docker containers on which the application used for connecting public cloud is hosted, created Docker files and docker-compose.yml files for swarm, deployed containers with OpenShift.
- Configure UrbanCode Deploy for CI/CD process with the automatic phase gates and approval required.
- Good knowledge in creating process templates and components in UrbanCode deploy for WebSphere, Java applications and used for day to day deployments.
- Working closely with the development and operations organizations to implement the necessary tools and process to support the automation of builds, deployments, using Ansible.
- Identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality, performance, availability, and Security (Site Reliability).
- Configure multiple servers simultaneously through Ansible playbooks on adhoc basis.
- Working on creation of multiple Amazon Machine Images for multiple regions and different environments using Packer Scripts and automated in Ansible playbook.
- Setting up and troubleshooting the nightly/on-demand builds for regular sprints/hot fixes for all releases.
- Establish a POC to Configure the Kubernetes cluster on GCP to establish communication between pods and MySQL instance on RDS of AWS.
- Troubleshoot Continuous integration and automated deployment and management CI/CD using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker.
- Monitoring metrics to identify the health of the services and applications using Nagios.
- Working with QA environments and SRE to ensure product quality and release cycles.
- Monitoring of app servers by scheduling cron jobs and responsible for refreshing or rehydration of DEV and QA infrastructure and make sure not to go out of compliance.
- Involve and manage configuring and working with Elastic Search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) for monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Documenting the incidence response reports to aid in the discovery of root cause.
Environment: GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, UDeploy, AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, VPC, Redshift, Cloud formation, CloudWatch, ELK Stack), Azure, python, Shell scripting, Linux, Microservices, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, MongoDB, JIRA, Splunk, AppDynamics ServiceNow.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Sr. Systems Security Cloud Engineer
- Worked on gathering user requirements, detailed design, and implementation, testing, troubleshooting and documenting.
- Provided L2, L3 support for Identity & Access Management technologies using TAM, TFIM, custom built FIM, Entrust Identity Guard, RSA, Certificate Authority and LDAP.
- Involved in day-to-day security operations and integrations.
- Involved and performed in Installation and Configuration the TAM/ISAM, IBM TFIM, TDS, and IBM DB2, designing the solution to integrate the customer applications with ISAM/TAM and Tivoli Federated Identity Manager. And on boarding the TAM/ISAM application.
- Involved in ISAM migration form V8.0.1.x to ISAM V9.0.x and from TAM v6.x to ISAM V8.0.x and configured AD as federated repository for ISAM.
- Troubleshooting various issues related to ISAM, TFIM, FIM, RSA and CA installation and con guration involved in managing user entries by adding, modifying and deleting user records.
- Involved in enable and configure the federation module in ISAM and worked on migrating the existing federation connections from TFIM to ISAM and setting up new federation connections.
- Experienced and involved in setting up federation for cloud based (AWS/Azure) end points to configure Single Sign On (SSO) functionality.
- Worked individually on Setting up Federation and Partner pro les configurations using SAML2.0 on TFIM/Custom built FIM/ADFS/Ping federate.
- Configured LDAP attributes for ISAM credential to be used for FIM. Con gured SSO using Kerberos constrained delegation.
- Involved in configure and deploy the new IDP and SP connections in FIM by adding new code & update the existing XML and Java code.
- Worked with developing RESTFUL API’s for creating web services
- Worked with F5 load Balancers to manage the client traffic.
- Worked with DNS, DHCP and firewall for network management and troubleshooting.
- Experienced using AWS cloud Platform including EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, Route53, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, IAM, Code Deploy, Kinesis, Lambda and CloudFront.
- Knowledge and experienced installing and deploying ISAM to docker with Kubernetes.
- Experienced in creating containerized micro services POC and configuring/maintaining private container registry on Microsoft Azure for Hosting Images and using Windows Active Directory.
- Worked with Jenkins to deploy new FIM connection setup’s and updates.
- Well experienced in using SVN and GIT as source code management tool.
- Involved and familiar with the continues integration and Delivery (CICD) process in Jenkins for FIM deployments.
- Well experience in working with Active Directory and TDS/LDAP.
- Worked on setup and manage Cloud HSM and different types Certificate Authorities (TSL/SSL, Device and user) using Cloud HSM in different environments and worked with users to generate certificate requests and issuing PKI certificates and Involved in troubleshooting certificates related issues.
- Worked on managing and integrating the SSL certificate in TAM/ISAM and TFIM KDB’s.
- Experienced in setup new SSO’s configure in Azure AD/ADFS, Ping Federate and migrated legacy SSO federations from On-Prem to cloud.
- Familiar with provisioning infrastructure across AWS workloads by utilizing Terraform Enterprise.
- Good knowledge with Ansible, Apigee environments.
- Strong experience in contributing to overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment of API management platforms.
- Involved and performed the designing and development of Rest API configuration MFA (multifactor authentication) from Entrust to Microsoft Authenticator.
- Configured MFA user authentication from on-prem AD to Azure AD.
- Experienced working with Splunk to configure the logging from different applications like ISAM, FIM, TFIM, Entrust, RSA, DataPower, etc... and build queries to extract the logs into Splunk.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and setup data source by collecting and cleaning the data.
- Working with Qlik View/ Qlik Sense Config and development and created the dashboards using Qlik Sense based on the business requirement.
- Worked on configuring and managing Entrust Identity Guard and RSA adaptive authentication for two factor authentication and fraud activity detection and troubleshoot internal and external users token or identity issues.
- Configured WSP, MPGW services in DataPower integrate with internal and external application over different protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/SFTP/MQ, and configured logging in DataPower with the Splunk.
- Implement JSON to SOAP and SOAP to JSON transformation in DataPower using XSLT and actions and troubleshooting of DataPower services by enabling debug level logging and enabling inbuilt provided Probe. Created Deployment policies and migration procedures to migrate between environments.
- Worked on POC on different solutions/applications in On-Prem and cloud migration and tracked defects in the issue management, identify root causes and fix the issues.
- Provide 24/7 support and involved in critical troubleshooting processes.
Environment: ISAM, TFIM, FIM, DataPower, Entrust, RSA, LDAP, WAS, CA, HSM, REST API, Qlik, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Openshift, Gradle, AWS, Azure, Azure AD, Java, XML, python, Shell scripting, Linux, IIS, HTTP/S, JSON, SOAP, Microservices, JIRA, Splunk, AppDynamics, ServiceNow.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Performed con guration, installation and administration of WAS and IHS on Linux.
- Installed Fix Packs, e-Fixes and cumulative Fixes to the existing infrastructure and new environment. Created pro les using Pro le Creating Wizard and silent pro le creation.
- Deployed applications (EAR) to WAS and maintained applications.
- Automated the process of installation, configuration of the web application servers like Web Sphere/Web Logic using Ansible.
- Configured Jenkins pipeline for auto deployment through continuous integration (Jar build, AMI creation, Integration test, contract test, performance test, deploy in Test environment and then into Production).
- Worked on Supporting Security Infrastructure and Application integration and version migration with IBM/Tivoli products: Access Manager, Identity Manager and Federation.
- Developed technical architecture and solution design using IBM Tivoli Access Manager v6.1, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager v6.1 product.
- Installed, con gured, maintained Tivoli Access Manger 6.0/6.1.1 on AIX and RHEL.
- Migrated of Tivoli Access Manager from 6.0 to 6.1.1 from AIX to RHEL.
- Worked on Installation, con guration of Security Access Manger 7.0 on test environment as proof of concept.
- Configured IBM Directory Server V6.3 as LDAP Proxy with TAM.
- Worked with the SSO federation configurations and support.
- Worked on Installation, con guration of Tivoli Directory Integrator.
- Involved in implementation of Tivoli Access Manager for e—Business performance Improvement. Involved in implementation of Tivoli Directory Server.
- Involved in building new TAM environment in DR Site for near real-time high availability and replication which involves building Policy Server, WebSEAL server, Authorization server.
- Worked on Installation and Con guration of other IAM components — IBM Directory Server 6.3, Tivoli Access Manager Policy Server, Access Manager Authorization Server, Tivoli Access Manager WebSEAL Server, and WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in maintaining and supporting WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked with ITCAM to configure and monitor the WebSphere Server logs and health.
- Involved in configure WSP, MPGW services in DataPower, and configured logging in DataPower.
- Worked on SSL Certi cate Replacement and design strategy.
- Responsible for Managing and installing SSL Certi cates on WebSEAL.
- Worked on Setting up LDAP, WebSEAL and Policy server replication.
- Con gured ITDS instances in DR site and Con guring, administering and monitoring ITDS LDAP replication topology.
- Involved in provisioning, deprovisioning user’s group, ACL.
- Involved in troubleshooting for major issues and resolving the issues by finding the applying fixes.
- Created the Adapters for applications and Audit Reports.
Environment: ISAM, TFIM, FIM, DataPower, LDAP, WAS, CA, HSM, REST API, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Cookbooks, Gradle, AWS, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, python, Shell scripting, Linux, IIS, HTTP/S, JSON, SOAP, Microservices, JIRA, Splunk, AppDynamics, ServiceNow.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Created support Documents for project work. Administered user accounts in Active Directory, UNIX, Mainframe, and LDAP. Maintained (SSO) environment, LDAP Schema, policies and authorization rules. Create user ID’s and assign access based on roles and approved by Business owners.
- Involved in installing, configuring Jenkins into Linux machine and created a port in the local host to trigger Maven, Tomcat application server and performed the automation successfully.
- Involved in setting up the pipeline jobs in Jenkins and automate the whole build and deployment.
- Involved in deploying the WAR package into Apache Tomcat application for the initial testing and later deployed into AWS.
- Involved in configuring and managing TAM/ISAM.
- Working experience with WebSphere Message Queue (MQ), WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) 7/8 and Involved in WMB (Message Broker) 7/8 to IIB 9/10 migration.
- Worked in analysis, design, develop, testing and troubleshooting of API and webservices using DataPower and IIB.
- Good experience in webservices standards like XML, XPATH, XSLT, XSD, SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture and worked on testing the RESTful APIs using tools like POSTMAN.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Worked on configuring and managing Federated Identity Manager.
- Involved in developing build scripts to deploy applications.
- Created shell scripts to automate the server bounce activities for application server.
- Developed build and Deployment Scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Build the deliverable artifacts using Maven as a build tool in Jenkins for Java applications and deploy them to various environments.
- Build the artifacts through Jenkins CICD pipeline wherein for every 1-hour triggering Poll SCM in the Build Trigger. Resolved the issues occurred during the build process.
- Experience in managing virtual instances and disks using Puppet. Deployed Chef Dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Involved in installation and upgrade of patches and packages on RHEL using RPM & YUM.
- Managed Server Networking Service IPv4 con gurations, IP addressing, DHCP, DNS and WINS.
- Effectively managed Best Practices for Active Directory services and 2008 R2 infrastructure.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
- Analyzed and Troubleshoot Daily AD events such as Server Health, Replication or Authentication issues.
- Worked on All issues tracking and closure - Requirements, Defects, and Technical issues.
- Tracked defects in the issue management and identify root causes.
- Involved in maintaining the documentation for all builds.
Environment: WAS, REST API, Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Puppet, Cookbooks, Gradle, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, python, Shell scripting, Linux, IIS, HTTP/S, JSON, SOAP, Microservices.