- An ambitious, creative and experienced web developer with 8+ years of extensive experience in all phases of software application design and development .
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JSP and in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross - browser code.
- Extensively used new software tools in designing user interfaces and adapt to the changing environment.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors like LESS and SASS.
- Strong knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Experience in Mobile App development using various frameworks like IONIC, CORDOVA etc. in both IOS and android applications.
- Expertise in maintain websites, software and understanding and modifying existing code.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with developing and implementing responsive designs into web transactions and applications.
- Experience in Unit testing (Jasmine), End-to-End (Protractor) Testing and Performance testing.
- Expertise in Bootstrap framework and building responsive website for both desktop and mobile browser users.
- Experience in developing modern web application using ReactJS.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Experience with test-driven development and Agile programming.
- Excellent knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle.
- Good experience in developing cloud solutions.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server, MS-Access.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger.
Version Control: SVN, Git.
- Developed a framework code which can be adopted by any team to start with.
- Used Angular 8 to create custom components for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- Implemented Angular 8 component router for navigation.
- Worked with Angular directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Developed independent Components so that the same components can be reused across the application.
- Implemented functionality using Angular, Typescript and ES6
- Constructed web pages encapsulating the business logic in order to provide for cleaner separation of data and presentation layers.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Design React Native components and higher order components
- Used React Router for routing the redux app to connect redux and react to support routes.
- Worked in using React native components, Forms, Event, Keys, Navigation and Redux concepts.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Implemented click handlers via RXJS in component code snippet.
- Worked with Angular 2 to develop single page applications, worked with ngrx for managing
- Angular applications.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code
- Added Redux to simplified components data and state.
- Refactored the search suggestions system with Redux-Saga to reduce the redundant API calls.
- Worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Worked on mobile frameworks like Cordova/ Phone Gap, Ionic, ADOBE Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle etc.
- The project uses front end is Angular8 and D3 to implement the visualization. It also uses S3 buckets to store the forms which can only be accessed by authenticated login
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Created tar.gz builds and deployed to artifactory.
- Implement Bootstrap CSS styles and React components to enhance the interaction
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Developing build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Involved in using AngularJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database with react.
- Prepared the Design Documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Understood client business objectives and used them to produce designs that fit with their strategy.
- Implemented AJAX in order to provide pleasant client-side experience.
- Made AJAX service calls to create, get, post, delete data from backend.
- Using Cordova-Android and Cordova-iOS Engine with their versions for Cordova plugins support.
- Converting data from XML to JSON.
- Wrote Unit test cases using Jasmine.
- Updated to Node server from Apache.
- Participated in moving Bower to NPM package.
- Used Jenkins for Build process. Did manual build’s and deployment whenever needed.
- Did Ad-hoc testing every week to make sure everything is working as expected.
- Participated in Automation testing using selenium.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Git as source controls.
- Used JIRA for tracking stories.
- Used React Flux architecture to create the data.
- Made sure the site works in mobile devices and cross browsers.
- Followed Scrum process and scrum guidelines in process.
- Used SonarQube for code quality.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved in designing applications by building re-usable UI Components.
- Used JSX, created react components.
- Used React JS Components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router as part of the project.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Handled data from multiple streams to maintain the sequence and their dependencies by using the Rxjs operators.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
- Developed the application using VS code.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
Environment : React Js, Redux, Redux saga, JIRA, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, NPM, JSON, SASS, Webpack, GIT, VS Code.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed Angular4 reusable components to render the HTML with ionic framework and created architecture of android application
- Well versed in CSS Pre-Processors as SASS, LESS to add nested rules, variables, selector inheritance to CSS.
- Utilize Ionic Components, Pages, Providers, Services and Directive for application development.
- Implemented architectural and component front-end architecture with ReactJS app client.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Implemented advanced design patterns for components increasing feature delivery time and collaborated with backend tech lead on technical and architectural directions of app development.
- Designed& Coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using Jenkins infrastructure.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers.
- Used NPM and Bower package managers to install and manage all the required packages, Used Git for version control and GitHub for storing repositories
- Developed a tool which gives an overview of the Microservices architecture data &relationships.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed Servers like Concourse and Jenkins for continues integration, accelerating development velocity and QA approvals for enabling weekly releases.
Confidential, Minnesota, MN
- Attend Daily stand-up meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze Requirements for each story card in a sprint.
- Worked on ES6/ES7 - modules, arrow functions, block scoping, promises, rest and spread, generators, template literals, destructuring, async and await, maps and sets
- Involved in Requirement analysis, preparing software Design document, development, debugging of Operations Management module in Strategic Billing project
- Created configurable and reusable components using ReactJS and used JSX for markup, props and state in the components, life cycle methods, DOM event handling and created forms
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML/
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more
- Used extend the properties of CSS.
- Developed multiple screens for Mobile Browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Opera to support the screen Compatibility and Resolution using Bootstrap.
- Used React-Router with BrowserRouter to perform routing pages in web application
- Developed Search Engine, Slider-Directives, Grids, Checkbox directives, and other functionalities.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML, and MVC.
- Used Typescript and its features such as static typing, classes and interfaces.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the Information about merchants using Node JS.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Used TFS as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT for source code version control.