- 7+ years of experience in developing Web based and distributed J2EE Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE
- Strong Programming Skills in designing and implementation of multi - tier applications using Java /J2EE, JDBC, Springs Framework, SptingBoot Hibernate, JAXB
- Experience in developing Web Services using - Restful, SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design)
- Experience in working with servers IBM Websphere Portal, Application Servers and Process Server, and Apache Tomcat web servers
- Experience in developing the application on different methodologies like Agile/SAFE and Waterfall development framework
- Experience in developing the application using data structures like Enumeration, Hashtable etc in my earlier projects
- Proficiency in implementing Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, IOStreams and Collections and Generics
- Good experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using various Design patterns, Struts, Spring, MVC, Spring-Boot, Hibernate and Messaging Middleware using MQ
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts using Rational Rose UML such as class diagram, sequence diagram and state diagrams using Rational Rose, RAD and Power Designer.
- Experience in writing queries in DAO layer using Hibernate framework and Hibernate mapping files.
- Experience in dynamically generating the reports in graphical format, in Excel and PDF formats using TABLUE tool, SAP Crystal Reporting tool, IBM Cognos Tool.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, and regression testing, and defect tracking and management using HPSM.
- Having good experience in using and working on the tools like Eclipse, IBM RAD, and MULE ESB
- Good working experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using Messaging using JMS, Kafka Messaging.
- Experience in subscribing to Redis channel, Publishing message to Redis channel and caching the details in Redis cache .
- Experience in writing the SQL and PL/SQL queries using the tools like SQL Developer, IBM DB2.
- Experience in subscribing to Redis channel, Publishing message to Redis channel and caching the details using Redis cache.
- Experience in developing Jenkins pipeline scripts in Groovy language to build and deploy J2EE applications using CI JENKINS.
- Experience in CI/CD Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Experience in using application performance monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace and App dynamics
- Extensive experience with JAVA IDE like Eclipse, IBM RAD and IntelliJ.
- Experience with Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito.
- Utilized Log4j logging API framework for logging Java Applications for debugging and monitoring purposes
- Experience in using Sonar scan tool, security tools Fortify.
- Experience in using Waterfall, Agile, SAFE Agile Methodologies, which includes PI planning, daily stand up, Backlog grooming System demo, breaking business requirements into Stories, Story point estimation, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, etc.
- Great leadership and mentoring skills along with excellent work ethics.
- Interested to learn and work on new technologies.
- Excellent analytical, programming, communication, interpersonal and trouble shooting skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java1.6/7/8, Servlets, JSP (EL, JSTL, Custom Tags), JSF, Apache Struts, JSF, SPRING3.x, Junit, Hibernate 3.x, Angular JS, Log4J, JDBC, SptingBoot
Web Technologies: XML, JSON, Swagger, Web services using Restful, SOAP, WSDL, Axis, CXF.
Servers (Application/Web): IBM WID7, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat.
Database Technologies: Oracle, IBM DB2
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Source Controls: IBM ClearCase, CVS, SVN, GIT
Methodologies: Waterfall model, Agile SCRUM, SAFE Agile.
Others: Microsoft Visio, AKANA Webserver, Stacato HP server, OpenShift, ANT, Clear Quest, TOAD, PuTTY, WinSCP, Maven, Reflection Tool, HPSM, HPBSM, PL/SQL, Apache Kafka Messaging UML, Groovy scripting, Fortify, Sonar.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Developed applications covering Freight Forwarding (Logistics), Terminal (Sea Port) Operations and Automated Gate with configurable components.
- Conducted several POC's to develop products and features following the agile methodology.
- Identified the area of improvement and developed several custom tools for business users to help on operational needs and to increase productivity.
- Handled real-time maintenance activity across shipping ports in Alaska.
- Supported several EDI frameworks for B2B interaction between Matson and other downstream and upstream partners.
- Provided production support during product release cycle and during the operational maintenance.
- EC2 cluster creation, applying security groups, handled IAM and troubleshooting running instances for maintenance.
- As part of Matson development team worked with our partnered company responsible for installing camera system at our port gate.
- Involved in development & testing of gate automation on TOS side.
- As a team successfully completed integration between TOS & Nascent gate system at port of Alaska.
- Involved in planning, testing and execution of TOS upgrade at all 3 Alaska facilities.
- Case handling and reporting to Navis.
- Provided on-site support at Kodiak facility.
- We developed user interface for Marine user to upload the files to the server.
- We have created customized Groovy program to parse the file validate the data.
- After validating data convert it to XML and import data into TOS using in-built API's.
Environment: Java 1.8 /J2EE, Hibernate, Tomcat Server, IBM DB2, spring Framework, Spring Boot, Web Services (Restful /WSDL), OTM tool, MAVEN, Groovy Script, Eclipse tool, Putty, WinSCP, HP Stackato, OpenShift, Akana Web Server, CI Jenkins Tool, Cloudbees GIT-Hub, IBM Web Sphere.
Confidential - PA
- Requirements elaboration and effort estimation
- Write user stories for each of the tasks using jira
- Development and unit testing using j2ee and spring in spring tool suite
- Build and deploy the application using maven on tomcat
- Developed in multiple releases using agile methodology
- Design and develop the web services using rest and validate the apis using rest client and postman
- Versioning of source code using git
- Designed schemas and persisted data on oracle with replication across the regions
- Participated in code and design reviews and also used check style tools for code quality improvements.
- Coordinated with multiple vendors from various teams for successful development, testing and deployment.
- Deploying the application on aws elastic beanstalk.
- Worked on s3 bucket to enable static pages web hosting.
Environment: java/j2ee, spring boot, spring mvc, spring aop, jpa, oauth, oauth 2.0, restful web services, oracle, couch base, git, sts, maven, postman, aws elastic beanstalk, s3 and splunk .