- Over fourteen years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of Web - based applications.
- Lead multiple development projects as well as with external vendors.
- Worked on Application and Web Servers like Tomcat,WebSphere, WebLogic.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Intellij, RAD, Eclipse .
- Experienced in the Analysis and Design of applications using OOP, OOAD techniques, UML, Process Flow Diagrams, Use Cases and Design Patterns
- Extensively worked on Web services, Spring MVC and Struts MVC Framework
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Sybase, Oracle 9i/10g, MySQL.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and involved in client interactions.
- Accomplished Senior Java Developer with the ability to be an Agile coach at the team, capable of delivering large scale software development projects on time and on budget by effectively coding, collaborating, leading, coaching agile teams.
- Experienced in the use of agile approaches, capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgement to removal impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Managed the team effectively.
- Actively facilitate and lead team and Toastmaster meetings.
- Experience of working in continuous Integration(CI),Testing(CT) and deployments(CD) projects using ALM, Jenkins tools and repository tools like GitHub.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Web Services,REST API,Spring MVC, DevOps(CI-CD Integration)
J2EE Frameworks: Apache Struts2, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, Log4J, JSF, Junit
Web Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, CSS, JS, HTML,Web services, SOA
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.x, WebLogic 9.x, Tomcat 5.x
Programming Languages: Java, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Database: Sybase,Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQLIDE: IntellJ,Eclipse 3.x, RAD 7.x
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Source Control: CVS, Git,Subversion
Methodologies: Waterfall model, Agile,Scrum
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Others: ANT, TOAD, Shell scripting, Rational Rose, MQSeries
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed and enhanced several payment application services. ECARSPYMTSVC (Internal Web Services), PYMTSVC(Customer facing applications), ODYPYMTSVC (Alamo, National Home city Airport locations web services) and payment Batch Jobs.
- Developed various Java Bean Components for implementing business logic.
- Lead the effort to sync the branch information such as MID, TID to external Payment Gateway.
- Designed and Developed the vital report consisting Terminal ID and MID information to the users.
- Implemented a Web Services Layer(SOAP) on top of this middleware application of existing Payment applications as a communicating interface
- Generated WSDL document in soap Web Services.
- Build RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS API
- Coached the team to a successful adoption of Agile methodology. Organize and Facilitate the sprint ceremonies and create the environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past.
- Hands-on reviews of product backlog/requirements, design, code, test scripts and results as needed in addressing delivery impediments or product quality issues.
- Lead several PCI related projects and Stored Credentials Card Mandates, worked closely with Architects and BA to understand the requirements thoroughly.
- Hands on experience on several payment applications full life cycle deployments.
- Review Code through Bitbucket Pull Requests.
- Experience in CI and CD with Jenkins,implemented automation of new projects builds framework using Jenkins & Maven as build framework tools.
- Non Prod and Production Support.
- Several housekeeping tasks branch creation, schema builds
- Mentored interns.
Environment: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Java, Restful Web services, Spring MVC, Oracle,Unix, splunk,Dynatrace,Junit,Hibernate, Web logic, Atlassian Tools (Bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA and confluence),Jenkins,DevOps,Spring Boot
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Participate in collecting business requirements from clinicians, pharmacists and translate it into technical model.
- Implemented the rules with web services to monitor the dosing, drug-drug interactions.
- Involved in the designing of new customized rules for various hospitals.
- Develop DAO design pattern for hiding the access to data source objects.
- Use Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Being key player on supporting the applications for 24X7 .
- Actively involved in migrating CVS to GIT version system .
- Led the lean daily management process to track the bugs, issues and concerns
- Being key player to transfer the knowledge of the application to WashU students.
- Mentored interns.
Confidential, St.louis, Mo
- Developed Java Servlets at server side for handling requests and responses.
- Involved in the development presentation tier .
- Implemented Database access through JDBC at Server end with Oracle8i as backend.
- Used the DAO,MVC to create the integration layer for web and middle tier.
- Used and implemented some JSTL tags to support this application.
- Involved in the development Confidential JavaBeans Components(EJB)
- Configured and Deployed the EJB, Servlets, JSP in WebSphere
- Developed, implemented and performed the Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in Enhancements and maintenance of application.
- Trouble shooting of problems in various stages of development using the log files
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and perform unit Testing and Integration Testing used JUnit
- Involved in development of Close ticket Wireless, has the ability to close, close pending or adjustment charges on an existing ticket through a hand held device.
- Involved in the development screen prototypes for the Oneway rental branch.
- Configured and Deployed the EJB, Servlets, JSP in WebLogic.
- Involved in Enhancements and maintenance of Closeticket Wireless.
- Used and implemented some custom tags to support this application.
- Wrote some Action Class which delegates to other objects and ensure the data is aggregated correctly to save the data.
- Involved in the development of Adapter Class which transfers the data between the form and domain object.
- Have used Rational ClearCase is being implemented as version control system.
- Involved in design, develop and testing of the PP module in all environment.
- Involved in the development FileHandler is a sub-project to handle incoming and outgoing files to and fro from GFT.
- Involved in the development Confidential javabeans Components(EJB)
- Configured and Deployed the EJB, Servlets,JSP in Websphere..
- Developed the properties file,which consists of SQL statements.
- Invloved in Enhancements and maintenance of PP.
- Implemented and documented the Websphere deployment Process of the System.
- Trouble shooting of various problems that occurred in various stages of development using the log files of Websphere
- Involved in the supporting for the End user on this product.
- Used XML for transferring the files to various endpoint.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework called Hibernate
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and carrying out unit Testing and Integration Testing .
- Involved in the development of the project with Struts, Hibernate, Spring framework.
- Have used PVCS is being implemented as version control system.
Environment: Java,J2EE,EJB,JSP,XML,Hibernate,WAS,WSAD, RAD,JDBC, Oracle 9i, Unix, Struts, Log4J, PVCS,Spring framework, Putty and WinSCP3.