- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Desktop applications.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand - coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy, efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control systems like SVN & GIT
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Layouts, CSS Text, CSS Animations, CSS Border, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Good knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design.
- Proficient in dealing with CSS pre-processors namely LESS and SASS.
- Experienced in using automation tools like Bower, Grunt, and Gulp.
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data usingjQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Significant experience in web development tools like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, and Firebug.
- Expertise in Restful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, prototype development, and conducting usability tests to ensure quality assurance.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise applications for web platform using MVC, JAVA, JDBC/ODBC, JSP, Servlets, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Java Mail, JNDI, Apache Ant.
- Developing practice with jQueryin various UI widgets.
- Proficiency in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Effective skills of working with Eclipse IDE and MVC.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using Web logic, WebSphere, IBM WebSphere Application and Portal Server (WAS/WPS), JBoss and Tomcat.
- Remarkable knowledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Expertise in database connection like oracle and MongoDB using waterline and persist.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WEBSPHERE.
Database: Oracle, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005, PL/SQL, Mongo dB, T-SQL, and MySQL
Version Control: SVN, CLEARCASE, GIT
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Operating System: Windows 9X Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2007
Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP. SOAP
Graphics Editors: Adobe Photo Shop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3.
UI Editors: MS FrontPage, SVN Eclipse
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#, .Net, AJAX, MS-SharePoint
Other: Microsoft Word 2005/07/10, Microsoft Excel 2005/07/10, Microsoft Power Point 2005/07/10, MS Project 2007
- Constantly participated in Idealization meetings to share ideas.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI’s and used AngularJSframework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Involved in implementing all components of the application including database tables, server-side Programming (JSP Templates) and client side web programming.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Worked closely with product, UX and business team to build applications & reach business goals through front end development and UX.
- Developed application using MVC Frameworkbackbone.js, Node JS, React.JS, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Designed Information Architecture/Information design for application and identify UI Patterns. Coordinated with other teams and consultants to integrate the different modules.
- Implemented the UI using EXTJS and graphs for stats using the EXTJS graphing components.
- Extensively used jQuery,backbone.js, d3JS, bootstrap, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form for secured validations.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements and deployed them on secured WebLogic Server.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML5tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Closures, event handling, event bubbling and cross browser scripting.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle of workflow and support using AGILE Methodology.
- Utilized Waterfall and Agile project management strategies, depending on client need.
- Evaluate JSON from the server and making Ajax requests using XHR object and handling JSON objects.
- Extensively used Firebug/web kit inspector to debug UI code and handle different browser CSS issues.
- Perform adequate unit testing and provide automated unit test cases.
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit and used Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Worked on scripts and Retention programs with SQL, Used Mongo Db.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of GitHub.
- Developed new functions and strategies by contributing in GIT management
- Unit test all the frontend AngularJS code using Karma.
- Implemented End-to-End Integration test with Protractor.
- Implemented a Grunt build for the frontend, creating all the Grunt tasks needed for the build and pipeline.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Worked Closely with Designers to Understand and redesign the Package Customization and Service Locator Modules using HTML 5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF’s given by the UX and used AngularJS to retrieve data from the rest services.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used D3.jsfor interactive data visualization.
- Worked on responsiveness of the application and explored the fixed width and fluid layouts using the Twitter Bootstrap.
- Designed web pages using with HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS and jQuery, backbone.js based on the W3C standard.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework Spring,backbone.js, Node JS, React.JS, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Utilized CCPM and Waterfall project management strategies to provide required structure.
- Worked on various breakpoints within the application for optimum layout and functionalities on mobile, tablets and desktops.
- Used services, Asynchronous tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used ExtJS with techniques like AJAX, DHTML and DOM scripting for building interactive web pages
- Worked with Java Technology as a backend and also worked with Require JS
- Designed GUI using jQueryand Angular JS.
- Used Ajax calls through AngularJSto populate the data tables on the front-end.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Translate designs provided by UI creative design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Interacting with the Managers and create/modify prototypes as per the business requirement.
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications.
- Executed high quality web design for all the business's web properties under the direction of the Visual Design manager.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT, JQuery, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked to build efficient web applications using the RESTful web services.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developer new custom JSP tags to generate corporate standard markup, and server-sideframework components using Java, Servlets, JSP&Struts.
- Designed page illustrators with the help of Adobe PhotoshopCS3.
- Apply industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lacking.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developing semantic markups and Wireframe development.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers using SQL Server 2005.
- Responsible for the (D3) Design, Deploy and development of the web applications.
- Responsible for the entire web application / system / database design, deploy and maintenance.
- Coordinated with the quality group for testing activities and Production Support team to resolve the solution.