I am a diligent, hardworking, and goal oriented individual looking to bring skills and knowledge to help my employer meet and exceed established goals. I am a Detail - oriented person with advanced proficiency in all Microsoft applications. I have excellent leadership abilities accented with team and individual accomplishments.
Software Development: Software Engineering, Data Structures using C++ and Object Oriented Programming
GUI Design: Win32 API, MFC, Visual Basic
Software Programs: Visual Studio 2005 and 2008, MS Office including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, MS Office Project, Web Expressions 4, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 9x and Linux Red Hat
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Managed all areas of Web Site Development
- Manage CSS Technologies
- Manage MySQL
- Manage all areas of web Hosting.
- Manage customer support and satisfaction.
- Manage the design and development of individual and business web site designs.
- Managing Sales
- Managing Merchandise Counts
- Managing Customer Service/Satisfaction
- Managing Customer Repairs
Confidential, Albany, NY
IT/Support Helpdesk Internship
- Managed the Help Desk for employees or contractors calling or accessing the ticket website.
- Prepared the setting up of workstations for employees.
- Handled support for 200+ employees and 150+ outside contractors.
- Oversaw the tracking and updating of the IT System Support.
- Managed and oversaw all user accounts and updated their profiles, based on their required accounts and job assignment.
- Coordinated contractors access to web sites and databases.
- Managed hardware and software tracking methods established by NYSERDA.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Bake Shop Helper
- Managed the mixing and production of products.
- Managed the shipping of products.
- Managed and oversaw the shipping yard.
- Coordinated different size trailers for different products being shipped to certain locations.
- Utilized different styles of machines for mixing, baking, and packaging products.
Confidential, Ballston Lake, NY
- Oversaw the production and manufacturing of epoxy resin chemicals.
- Utilized job cards and fixed chemical weights for the mixing of different chemical products.
- Managed the packaging of different chemicals into different containers for shipment.
- Maintained the restocking of products the company needed for manufacturing products.
- Managed the unloading of products from trains.
- Handled the delivering of items to set locations with the warehouse.
- Handled the selecting of products from locations and delivering them to set locations for shipment.
- Oversaw the loading of trucks for shipment.
- Handled the unloading of trucks and delivering these items to staging areas in a warehouse.
- Managed and oversaw the inventory of products and materials within the warehouse.
- Managed and oversaw the daily, weekly, and monthly reports for the inventory, and if an item or items was not counted for, I had to find these items and figure out the problems or situation.
Confidential, Plattsburgh, NY
- Managed and utilized the operating of a Slitter and Lamination machines.
- Managed the quality and production of all work orders.
- Handled the knowledge of measurements and measuring tools, so all orders where to customer satisfaction.