- Around 7 years as a Front - End UI/Web Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules in Java.
- Professional understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- Hands on experience in generating Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Extensively worked on Angular.js, Backbone MVC Framework using Bootstrap, CSS & jQuery.
- Hands on Experience in building responsive UI Screens using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Extensive experience of OOAD, OOPS, Design Patterns, MVC Frameworks , Multi-tier and distributed architectures in developing web-based and client-server application.
- Professional Experience in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in working on unidirectional data flow using flux concepts, component life cycle, props and states in React.JS and Redux.
- Worked on RWD (Responsive Web Design) and implemented Modules, Controllers, Services and Filters of Angular.js.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Require.js, Node.js, Angular.js, Ext JS, D3JS and Responsive design.
- Good understanding in TypeScript and ECMAScript 6/ ES 2015.
- Wrote client-Side code using ReactJS and used NPM & gulp directories to generate the server environments used browserfiy, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- Extensive experience using AJAX and JSON as data interchange format.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Strong knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues and W3C standards.
- Good experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression, and JQuery Light box.
- Experience with Version Control tools like GIT, CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Proficient in working with Agile/SCRUM methodology and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in database development skills like MySQL, Oracle, and Mongo DB .
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's- Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans &RAD.
- Excellent experience in Restful/SOAP Web services and Big Web service development and consumption.
- Experience with Performance tuning tools like IE8 JS Profiler, Fiddler and Debugging tools like ULS viewer.
- Experience in creating test suites using Jasmine, karma and worked on tools like NPM, Bower.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX and Cross-Browser Compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem-Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
Technologies: JSP, jQuery, JSON
UI Frameworks: Angular JS, Angular, Node JS
Version Control: CVS, GIT, SVN, VSS
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX and LINUX
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium
Sr. UI Developer
- Used Rational Rose for model driven development and UML modeling
- Designed and Developed user interactive widgets using Angular 4 features such as components, services, modules also used HTML5, LESS Compiler and Bootstrap features for styling the widgets
- Extensively worked on creating reusable custom directives, components and modules in Angular4 and applied the same across the application
- Used Angular 4 routing to define the routes in JSON files and Angular 4 factory providers, services to make Restful calls to get data in JSON format
- Used NodeJs for developing the presentation layer to reduce duplicate traffic to the server by implementing features of NGINX like HTTP Caching and reverse proxy
- Used Node.js to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Built backend REST API with Node.js, Express.js.
- Experienced in designing and developing page object API's for UI automation testing using Selenium Web Driver with Java
- Worked on writing Jasmine/Karma (server) test cases to test the frontend Angular 4 part of the application
- Worked on embedding jQuery and AngularJS frameworks for DOM manipulation. JQuery is used to select the CSS Ids, classes and AngularJS directives to customize the document for better user interaction.
- Involved in development of micro-services architecture using Spring Boot, REST API's and documented the whole set of micro-services using Swagger framework. Complex features of the Application like timecard grid is implemented using this micro- services architecture
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO and MVC
- Developed the modules and widgets using Test Driven Development. Used REST Assured framework to test the Rest Calls are serving the intended business operation
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volume and Implemented Docker automation solution for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery model
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and ReactJS
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mockups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Involved in designing the CSS templates, CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Interacting with the client to understand the requirement.
- Worked with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules and used it to install useful tools.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used ReactJS for passing data between components. Used Prop for parent to child, Used Callback and states for child to parent transfer and between child to child used both prop, callback and states.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used ReactJS for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-auto complete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Worked with Restful web services to call POST, PUT, and DELETE and GET methods.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Bitbucket.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Involved in project planning, writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues, reported by Testing Team.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, and templates, custom Directives, custom Services and custom Filters.
- The application is developed in Angular JS have five tabs and 20+ pages with API integration.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful API's.
- Implemented data binding and MVC using Angular JS for front-end development.
- Followed git sample Angular JS projects for setting up project structure and best code practice.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- The project is built upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Developed Web application for backend system using Angular.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Developed jQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server-side code and implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive Web design.
- Developed the jQuery callback functions for implementing asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Extensively used jQuery UI for screen design and development.
- Designed user-friendly navigation for displaying various sections of data using jQuery.
- Created Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
- Used Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Implemented XML parsing code for different application.
- Frequently met with the project manager to review project goals and to create proposals for future developments, researching their fields for UI design.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.