- Five plus years of professional experience in systems administration, software configuration management and build/release management in automating, building, deploying, managing and releasing of code from one environment to other environments by maintaining continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment in multiple environments.
- Having Good experience on agile methodologies to build and deliver quality software and solutions.
- Managed Amazon Web services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, ELB, VPC, Auto - Scaling, IAM, Route 53, through AWS Console and API Integration with Ansible Playbooks and Puppet manifests.
- Created AWS S3 buckets and performed folder management in each bucket. Managed Cloud Trail logs and objects within each bucket.
- Worked on Auto scaling, cloud watch, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, EMR.
- Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
- Integrated Amazon CloudWatch with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files, storing them, and tracking metrics. Used AWS Lambda Functions to trigger the code and managed custom performance and security along.
- Worked on Terraform for automating VPCs, ELBs, security groups, SQS queues, S3 buckets, and continuing to replace the rest of our infrastructure.
- Using Terraform as a tool, Managed different infrastructure resources Cloud, VMware, Bare Metal Servers, and Docker containers.
- Experience in working on source control tools like Subversion (SVN), CVS, Perforce and Git.
- Highly experienced with using Jenkins for continuous integration and for automating all builds and deployments.
- Experienced using build tools like Maven, Ant, and Gradle to build artifacts from source code.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks to automate deployments and for configuration management.
- Experience in deploying Docker images to production servers using Ansible.
- Worked with developers to build Docker containers using Jenkins and deployed them using Ansible.
- Implemented and managed Docker and Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment, utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Experience in Container orchestration using Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Docker Swarm, Apache Mesos.
- Experience in the areas of Virtualization with installation, support of VMware windows servers and Virtual Box.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role) in secure VNet's and subnets.
- Strong experience with CI/CD tool-set to manage secure cloud environments.
- Worked with the groovy scripts in Jenkins to execute jobs for a continuous integration pipeline where 'Groovy Jenkins Plugin' and 'Groovy Post-Build Action Plugin' is used as a build step and post build actions.
- Built full application deployment pipelines with Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, and AWS.
- Installed, configured, and managed of MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL servers.
- Wrote shell scripts for automated installations to extract logs, also involved in Shell scripting for Batch Jobs.
- Hands on experience with integrating Rest API’s to cloud environments to access resources.
Virtualization & Cloud Tools: Amazon AWS, VMware vSphere, VMware V Centre, Virtual Box, vSphere Client, Virtual Box Network Protocols FTP, SFTP, SMTP, UDP, TCP/IP.
Operating Systems: Red Hat 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.0, Ubuntu, CentOS 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7/8/10, Apple Mac OS, JAMF.
WEB/Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Nginx
Languages: Python, JSON, Ruby, YAML, CSS, HTML, Shell Scripting, PowerCLI.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
E-mail Clients: Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Office 365.
Configuration Management Tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Sumo Logic, Cloud watch, Splunk
Build Tools: MAVEN, ANT
Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, Rally, Remedy
Continuous IntegrationTool: Jenkins, Team city
Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Version Control: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN
Sr. DevOps Developer
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Designed and deployed AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load balancer, Auto Scaling groups.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, SQS, SES, S3, Redshift, Lambda, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, SNS, EKS, ECS, Optimized volumes and Cloud Formation templates.
- Experienced AWS Developer tools such as CodeCommit, CodePipeline,CodeDeploy, CodeBuild etc.
- Maintained the user accounts IAM roles, setting up Route 53, VPC, RDS, SES, SQS services in AWS Cloud.
- Experience on Amazon S3 bucket, scheduling automated backup jobs.
- Integrated Jenkins with Git to pull codes and Maven to push artifacts to AWS S3.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation template to create custom sized VPC, Subnets, NAT (Network Address Translation) to ensure successful deployment of Web Applications and database templates.
- Worked on Application Load Balancer to monitor the health of its registered targets and ensures the route traffic only to health targets.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), Spinnaker process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Worked with different Ansible playbooks and maintain different Ansible roles.
- Experience on Ansible roles using YAML such as tasks, variables, files, handlers, templates and writing playbook for that particular role.
- Experienced working with Ansible Tower. Integrating Ansible Tower with Jenkins to deploy code to different servers.
- Configured the Websphere Commerce Build and deployment tool build properties.
- Experience on building the server and development deployment packages.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying, scaling and developed the services with python, ruby on Docker servers.
- Created Docker file, built the images, running docker containers and manage dockerized applications by using Docker-Cloud.
- Worked on Kubernetes Deployments, secrets, services and deployed application containers.
- Worked on Minikube to manage local deployments in kubernetes, create local cluster and deployed application containers.
- Configured the application to run on the data center using Terraform.
- Worked on Azure Pipelines for Language platform and cloud agnostic CI/CD platform with support for containers or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Splunk, Nagios.
- Experience with the installation and configuration of various App Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Java J2EE, Webservers such as Apache, Tomcat and Web containers like NGINX, etc.
- Managed Environments DEV, QA,UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies.
Environment: AWS ( RDS and Route 53), Linux, EBS, Kshell, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Jenkins, Ansible, Shell, Python, Puppet, Chef.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Worked on EC2, S3, ELB, Autoscaling Servers, Glacier, Storage Lifecycle rules, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Route 53, EKS, ECS,SQS, SES Cloud watch, IAM &Roles, SNS subscription service .
- Build servers using Aws, importing volumes, launching EC2,creatingsecurity groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Worked on Auto scaling, Cloud Watch (monitoring), AWS Elastic Beanstalk (app deployments), Amazon S3 (storage) and Amazon EBS.
- Provisioned AWS S3 buckets for backup of the application and sync these contents with remaining s3 backups, by creating entry for AWS, S3 SYNC in crontab.
- Used Terraform to provision instances on AWS.
- Developed EBS volumes using AWS lambda and Cloud Watch.
- Experience on service enabling to perform interactive queries in AWS public cloud in data Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) in Athena.
- Setup J Frog Artifactory on AWS, single copy of any binary is ever stored on this file system.
- Automated Regular AWS tasks like snapshots creation using python scripts.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config), cloud technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Experience with Jenkins administration, backups and plugins. Using master slave configuration maintained various jobs in Jenkins and supported development teams.
- Used Ansible server and workstation to manage deployments, wrote Ansible Playbooks in YAML.
- Used Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard and role-based access control, so it's easier to allow individual teams access to use Ansible for their deployments.
- Worked on creating Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Experience on Junit used for testing purpose for another asset framework, to check the expected result versus the actual result.
- Experience on Apache Spark for Static Allocation of Executors to perform the data processing and external sources.
- Experiencing in developing auto container to automate containerization of new and existing applications as well as deploymentand management of complex runtime environments like Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker containers.
- Good knowledge in Bash Shell, Scripting, Automation of CRON Jobs.
- Experience on Cloud to existing enterprise environment created by PCF on multiple clouds. For Azure Cloud PAAS, IAAS, SAAS.
- Wrote Python Scripts to automatically compile, package, deploy, and testJ2EE, applications to a variety of application server platforms.
Environment: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), Linux, EBS, IAM, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, Aws CLI, Aws Auto Scaling, Jenkins, Ansible, Shell, Ruby, Python, SVN.
Build and Release Engineer
Confidential, Chicao, IL
- Experience with Build & Release of applications and writing automation scripts.
- Worked closely with Development team in the design phase and developed Use Case diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked with Business analysts and Project managers to meet release Build and Release schedule deadlines.
- Created and implemented custom Nagios monitoring and managed with Powershell script.
- Deployed the Java applications into web applications using Powershell.
- Designed and Implemented SubVersion and GIT metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers and Hyperlinks.
- Implemented and maintained the Branching and Build/Release strategies utilizing Sub-Version/GIT.
- Automated the Build and Release management process including monitoring changes between releases.
- Deployed the Java applications into web applications servers like WebLogic.
- Used Shell scripting and Jenkins to automate deployment of artifacts into WebLogic.
- Perform various builds for the Development, QA, Staging and Production environment.
Environment: SVN, ANT, Maven, Git, Chef, Shell scripting, WebLogic, UNIX.