Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows NT, Vista, Windows 7, Windows ME, Mac, Linux, DOS.
Video Editor and web page developer
- Providing support on Microsoft Office applications Windows XP, Vista & 7 Email systems Internet Explorer/Firefox Basic hardware / software / networking questions Printers Citrix Operating Environment BlackBerry Java Active Directory Anti - virus: Trend, Malwarebytes, Experience with Ethernet and TCP/ IP, Problem solving of management /call logging Systems UNIX / HTML experience ability to set permissions, setup webpage, email, etc. in Unix environment
- Microsoft Office products standard suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, and access), Visio and potentially some project
- Browser configurations (core flavors of browser Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox) understanding of settings/configurations, java debugging/error consoles, etc.
- Adobe professional / reader, JAWS (and other screen readers), etc. (full list can be provided) Other systems in our environment SharePoint, Wimba (Blackboard Collaborate), Active Directory, Goldmine, etc mail clients like Outlook, Entourage, Thunderbird2.
- Configure, install and troubleshoot of PC and server printer.
- Design and implement expansion of LAN. Configure SQL server. Support clients over phone call. New ID creation, branch and main office setup.
- Upgrade software and hardware. Install and upgrade of antivirus, Monitor and support for all systems, Prepare report for the management.
- File documentation. Provide support for Authorized Training,
- Provide reports on trading activities to member houses on request application.