Middle-Tier: Java, REST, Log4j
Back-End: SQL, Oracle Databases
Cloud or DevOps: EC2, Git, S3
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
API Support Analyst
- Investigated client XML feeds to determine errors with Supplier API onboarding.
- Lead Warehouse Suppliers and Drop Ship Vendors through the process of integrating their items to the Confidential .com website.
- Hosted training sessions, kick - off meetings and created documentation to facilitate the onboarding of Company On-sites and Suppliers.
- Managed a queue of support tickets using Salesforce.
- Constructed a RESTful social media web application from the back to the front-end.
- Refactored a previous business application to accept newly constructed endpoints.
- Assessed the functionality of the service and control layer using Junit and RESTAssured.
- Created a web application to store the requests to the Legal Department, which contained customer information and progress.
- Provided support to Freedom of Information users through troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical issues.
- Maintained Confidential website through manipulation of links and repairing downed webpages.
- Restored privileges by employing active directory.