- Over 6 Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications.
- Hands-on experience in developing web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Flask and Django. Experienced in Working on Big Data Integration and Analytics based on Hadoop, PySpark and No-SQL databases like HBase and MongoDB.
- Skilled in Developing Microservices based on Restful web service using Akka Actors and Akka-Http framework in Scala which handles high concurrency and high volume of traffic.
- Having hands experience on JSON modules of python to call web service to handle the multi-processing created a celery tasks with the help of message broker RabbitMQ. Leveraging queuing architectures with RabbitMQ for scalability, performance and building.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Platform which includes services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, DynamoDB, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Route 53, Elastic Beanstalk (EBS), EC2 Container Service (ECS), Security Groups, Red shift, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Kinesis, IAM.
- Experience in writing playbooks for Ansible and deploying applications using Ansible. Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and Salt Stack.
- Good experience of software development in Python (libraries used: libraries- Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity).
- Experience in python modules regular expression, collections, dates and time, unit testing, Load testing. Hands on experience in using NOSQL libraries like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MYSQL databases.
- Good knowledge on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Dynamo DB, Oracle DB. Strong experience setting up and working with CRUD operations inside Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Hands on experience with various application servers and web servers including Apache Tomcat, Apache http servers. Expertise in working with Elasticsearch, Log stash and Kibana (ELK).
- Experience in Implementation of MVC/ MVW architecture using Servlet, Django, and RESTful, SOAP Webservice and SOAPUI. Have experience on Kubernetes and Docker Container for runtime environment of system to build, test & deploy.
- Extensively worked with automation tools like Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and to implement the End-to-End Automation. Experienced in Version controls using Git, SVN/Subversion, SCM, CVS and GitHub.
- Experience in writing functional/unit Rspec tests using TDD/BDD/ATDD built base test framework around mobile site. Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, Functional testing and User acceptance testing.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
PYTHON DEVELOPER/DATA ENGINEER
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using Elasticsearch and used AWS Lambda to run code without managing servers. Developed, tested, and deployed Business feature set in Node.js with Express and MongoDB backend, incorporating APIs.
- Developed internal API's using Node.js and used MongoDB for fetching the schema. Worked on Node.js for developing server-side web applications. Implemented Python views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and Jinja templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Handled end-to-end development from developing APIs in Django and frontend in React to the deployment of various features implemented in client’s system in accounting tools.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework and Development of Isomorphic ReactJS and Redux driven API client applications.
- Created the Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Built reusable and customizable components for the new website using React.JS and React-Routes to create a single page web application.
- Involved in development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging. Using Chef, deployed and configured Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and CloudWatch.
- Developed multithreaded web services using Cherrypie & bottlePy framework and leveraging queuing architectures with RabbitMQ for scalability, performance and used Celery as task queue and RabbitMQ, Redis as messaging broker to execute asynchronous tasks.
- Developed API's in python with SQLAlchemy for ORM along with MongoDB, documenting API's in Swagger docs and deploying application over Jenkins. Developed Restful API's using Python Flask and SQLAlchemy data models as well as ensured code quality by writing unit tests using Pytest.
- Using Python included Boto3 to supplement automation provided by Ansible and Terraform for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMIs and scheduling Lambda functions for routine AWS tasks. Created new connections through applications for better access to MySQL database and involved in writing SQL & PLSQL - Stored procedures, functions, sequences.
- Used Python Boto3 to write scripts to automate launch, starting and stopping of EC2 instances and taking snapshots of the servers. Implemented advanced procedures like text analytics and processing using the in-memory computing capabilities like PySpark written in Scala.
- Worked on data analysis and data mining algorithms using Teradata. Loaded the data from Teradata to HDFS using Teradata Hadoop connectors.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring. Implemented Docker containers to create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Created Terraform scripts for EC2 instances, Elastic Load balancers and S3 buckets. Implemented Terraform to manage the AWS infrastructure and managed servers using configuration management tools like Chef and Ansible.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture. Used Apache CouchDB (NoSQL) in AWS Linux instance in parallel to RDS MySQL to store and analyse job market info.
- Build an AWS and REDIS server for storing the data and performed defect analysis and interaction with Business Users during UAT/SIT. Developed Restful Microservices using Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection. AWS Import/Export accelerates moving large amounts of data into and out of AWS using portable storage devices for transport.
- Organized data exchange and integration with customers and third-party systems using CSV, XLS, XML, JSON, REST, and SOAP. Developed and maintained parsing modules, which read CSV, XML and JSON data from files and other REST services, processed the data.
- Developed Microservices by creating REST APIs and used them to access data from different suppliers and to gather network traffic data from servers. Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Involved in development of Web Services using REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in the JSON format. Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Developed Restful API's using Python Flask and SQLAlchemy data models as well as ensured code quality by writing unit tests using Pytest. Contributed in migrating data from Oracle database to Apache Cassandra (NoSQL database) using SS Table loader.
- Built AWS server for deployment and data processing. Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support. Maintaining the scripts using the version Control.
- Involved in Web application penetration testing process, web crawling process to detect and exploit SQL Injections Vulnerabilities. Wrote automate Python Script for testing program to store machine detection alarm when Pump experience overloading to Amazon cloud.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Used Python programming and Django for the backend development, Bootstrap and Angular for frontend connectivity and MongoDB for database. Developed a Django ORM module queries that can pre-load data to reduce the number of databases queries needed to retrieve the same amount of data.
- Clean data and processed third party spending data into maneuverable deliverables within specific format with Excel macros and python libraries such as NumPy, SQLAlchemy and matplotlib. Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Design and maintain databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL. Develop remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services and Successful implementation of Pyspark and Spark Streaming applications for large scale data.
- Use Python unit and functional testing modules such as unit test, unittest2, mock, and custom frameworks in-line with Agile Software Development methodologies. Develop Sqoop scripts to handle change data capture for processing incremental records between new arrived and existing data in RDBMS tables.
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information. Developed web applications in Django Framework model view control (MVC) architecture.
- Used Python to write data into JSON files for testing Django Websites. Created scripts for data modelling and data import and export. Used jQuery and Ajax calls for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Used Pandas as API to put the data as time series and tabular format for manipulation and retrieval of data. Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using Django. Involved in working with Web-services backend development using Python (CherryPy, Django, and SQLAlchemy). Using SQLAlchemy with Flask and PostgreSQL as database for developing the web application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface. Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for improved efficiency of storage and fast access.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and bug tracking for each individual sprint and used confluence to create design documents. Used Git Version Control, JIRA for bug tracking, Trello for Dash boards and Confluence for project management.
- Worked on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services (AWS) and Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring framework using DJANGO. Worked on deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud. Created Data tables utilizing PyQt to display customer and policy information and add, delete, update customer records. Used PyQuery for selecting DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface. Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for local timestamp data manipulation and retrieval and storing it into MongoDB.
- Configure backup, alerts, repairs and monitoring of Cassandra clusters, in conjunction with Nagios and custom scripts. Actively participated in requirement gathering sessions and capability planning for multi data centre Cassandra cluster. Installed, Configured, administered and monitored multi Data centre Cassandra clusters and upgraded the present Oracle data model to Cassandra data model.
- Launched Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of hosts.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Worked on Node.js Middleware framework like Express.js and Hapi.js, essentially developed microservices and serve them through middleware. Served any Client-side libraries through microservice.
- Worked on NPM packages and published them to nexus repositories, Developed Gulp, grunt task runner or application and involved in to write Unit test cases.
- Deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system. Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Framework using Git. All the codes are stored in local Git repository and once it is validated then it is committed onto GitHub.
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python in order to build responsive web page application. Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Python/Django based web application, PostgreSQL DB, and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services. Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser. Involved in design, implementation and modifying the Python code and MySQL database schema on-the back end.
- Developed user friendly and sophisticated graphical representation of the catalogue of items that would be configured for a piece of equipment.
- Taken part in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support. Generating various capacity planning reports (graphical) using Python packages like NumPy, matplotlib.
- Automated different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and UNIX shell scripting. Python Object Oriented Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Carried out various mathematical operations for calculation purpose using python libraries. Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library. Fetched twitter feeds for certain important keyword using python-twitter library.
- Used Python library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs. Job scheduling, batch-job scheduling, process control, forking and cloning of jobs and checking the status of the jobs using shell scripting.
- Monitoring Python scripts run as daemons in the UNIX/Linux system background to collect trigger and feed arrival information. Created Python/MySQL backend for data entry from Flash.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and added several options to the application to choose algorithm for data and address generation.