Software Engineer with a big passion for project management and Front End Web Development. I have 3 years of experience working in my field of study. I am currently studying UI / UX and Web Structure with the goal to be a business architect and perform the best for my clients.
- Position: Web Master and Front End Web Developer for Hewlett Packard Project.
- UI/UX development to create a seamless customer experience for a high traffic e-learning website through desktop, mobile and smartphone app interfaces
- Implementation of stylesheets using Less and bootstrap framework.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS and Foundation framework with cutting edge HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery/UI techniques
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Front end development using standards based HTML5 and CSS3 working with jQuery/jQuery mobile in conjuntion with a proprietary .NET driven CMS.
- Meet with clients to determine website goals and develop strategies for creating a strong web presence.
- Created cross-platform compliant e-newsletters for major organizations reaching thousands of recipients.
- As Software engineer I'm creating continuously new proposals to update some of the e-learning web site portals for Hewlett Packard. Also improving the UI and UX on the users often.
- Creation of mockups in focus to improve sections of the websites utilizing Pencil software and Balsamic tool.
Position: Web Master and Systems Analytics
- Creation of banners using Flash in focus to grab the users' attention.
- Implemented CMS and Ecommerce based dynamic sites with open source platforms such as Wordpress, Drupal, and Magento Ecommerce.
- Regularly met with clients to review project goals and to create proposals for future developments, researching their fields for UI/UX design.
- Photographed commercial products for Ecommerce as well as business personnel and buildings for both web and print mediums.
- Provided IT support for staff members.
- Spearheaded adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first, and adaptive design.
I'm proficient on these next technologies: