- Over 5 years’ experience in analyzing, creating, overseeing and actualizing various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications using Python, Django and planning the prerequisites to the frameworks.
- Hands on experience in using Hadoop ecosystem components like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Spark, Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, Oozie, MapReduce and Yarn.
- Experience in actualizing with server-side advancements with peaceful API and MVC configuration designs with hub JS and Django system.
- Exposure on working with number of open and private cloud stages like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Rackspace Cloud.
- Extensively used Python / Django framework for developing back end of web applications.
- E xperienced in NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Couch DB Cassandra, Redis and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.
- Excellent Experience and knowledge in using XML, SOAP, web Service for inter operable software applications.
- Experience in Developing Web applications and Implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications Django, Flask and Pyramid.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE’s using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, PyStudio, Sublime and PyDev.
- Skilled in testing tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Experience with several Python packages like NumPy, Pandas, Pickle, SciPy, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Statistics, Pytables, Plotly, Cufflinks, urllib2, Pyside and Pyforest for database connectivity.
- Worked on Python Testing frameworks like zope, pytest, nose and Robot framework.
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Python 3.4/2.7 and Django 1.9/1.7.
- Good knowledge of server Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Jenkins and Heroku.
- E xperience in relational databases like SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.
- Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, and views.
- Worked on creating workflows in Adobe campaign classic v7 from data transfers.
- Proficient in writing unit testing code using PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
- Have excellent knowledge on python collections and multi-threading.
- Rich industry experience in Finance/Health care/Retail/Banking.
- Experience in working on windows, Linux, Unix and MacOS platforms.
- Well versed with Agile with SCRUM, Waterfall Model and Test-driven development methodologies.
Programming Languages: R, Python, C, C++, JAVA
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, MacOS
Deployment Tools: Scrapy, Flask, AWS
Visualization Tools: Tableau, Python - Matplotlib, Seaborn
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, SMTP
Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache, Jenkins and Heroku
Python Framework: Django, Flask, Web2Py, Pyramid, CherryPy
Databases: Oracle, Cassandra 2.0, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark
Version Controls: MVC, CVS, GIT, GitHub
IDEs/ Tools: Sublime Text, Eclipse, NetBeans, PyScripter, Jupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev, FileZilla, Eclipse, Simulink, MATLAB, CAD
MS office tools: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Python Developer/ Technical Analyst
- Participated in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Implemented web applications in Flask and spring frameworks following MVC architecture.
- Used Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites.
- Updated and manipulated content and files by using python scripts.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Also used Bootstrap as a mechanism to manage and organize the html page layout.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Manage, collaborate and coordinate the work of an offshore development team.
- Worked on rebranding the existing web pages to clients according to the type of deployment.
- Worked on updating the existing clip board to have the new features as per the client requirements.
- Used many regular expressions in order to match the pattern with the existing one.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
- Used Maven to validate, compile and deploy the files.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Analyzed performance test requirements and developed test plans and have done debugging to understand test objective requirements
- Performed troubleshooting and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Responsible for using the best technologies to add features to the existing system and services.
- Involved in all aspects of the development process from product inception to scaling in production.
- Accountable for driving software development best practices for the team and also mentoring and developing junior engineers.
- Working in collaboration with project managers and higher management in cross-functional teams within Sales and Account Management, to understand business requirements and develop efficient, elegant approaches to their implementation.
- Writing REST APIs, as part of developing web-based applications for insurance premium calculations, using Django’s REST framework .
- Heavily leveraged Python’s graphics APIs for creating graphics and serialization libraries for encoding data in XML/JSON formats.
- Correspondingly involved in writing REST APIs using Django framework for data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Involvement in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Design and implemented custom Bash scripts for controlling the data flow from the PostgreSQL database.
- Assisted the development team in sending the correct data via query strings using PostgreSQL as the backend for storing data.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Responsible for configuring NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB to for increasing compatibility with Django.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries and implementing stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, cursors, triggers.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA .
- Actively worked as a part of team with managers and other staff to meet the goals of the project in the stipulated time.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
- Generated Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Extensive use of version controlling systems like GIT and SVN .
- Actively engaged with building up the techniques for Create, Read, Update and Delete in Active Record.
- Used numerous normal articulations to coordinate the example with the current one and store them in information base consistently.
- Implemented and adjusted different SQL inquiries and Functions, Cursors and Triggers according to the customer necessities.
- Implemented MVC architecture in building up the web application with the assistance of Django structure.
- Used NumPy for Numerical Investigation for insurance premium.
- Updated and kept up Jenkins for programmed assembling occupations and organizations.
- Extensively used various libraries in Python like Logging, Pickle, JSON, Pandas, NumPy multiprocessing.
- Executing regression tests on each release and verified bugs found from the automation test.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and AWS architecture.
- Used Celery as task Queue and Rabbit MQ, Redis as messaging broker to execute asynchronous tasks
- Involved in code reviews using GitHub pull requests, reducing bugs, improving code quality and increasing knowledge sharing.
- Assist in the development of efficient methodologies to achieve departmental objectives.
- Collaboratively work with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project. reporting expectations are clearly defined and understood. Internal stakeholders include professional engineers from various disciplines (civil, mechanical, electrical, structural, surveying), technical services (CAD, print shop, IT), and management services (accounting, human resources, senior management).
- Manages change control and resolves or escalates project issues with management in assigned functional area.
- Project Execution/Implementation - conducting regular team meetings/communications - timely communication with the team on meeting agenda, meeting minutes/follow-up actions. Regular status reporting to communicate project status to the Senior Project Manager.
- Actively engage with the project team on follow-up actions and issues/resolution in a timely manner.
- Support status report generation and keep other team members informed and up to date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
- Creates and maintains internal project management tools, including work breakdown structures, work package planning spreadsheets, Gantt charts, dependencies diagrams, forecasts, actual and variance reports, costs, system changes, risk assessment ratios, templates and related applications.
- Responsible for managing directories, queries and cross-referencing details about current ongoing tasks and confirming their content with the available information. Reporting in form of tickets.
Environment: CAD, MATLAB, Simulink, MySQL
- Developed and managed a project enabling the firm to capture and utilize industry information on their client base for the purposes of business development.
- Responsible for leading a development team, and for the quality of its technical deliverables.
- Managed the selection, implementation, training and ongoing maintenance of a firm contact management system.
- Created and implemented a budget variance reporting system encouraging the firm's core practice groups to instill awareness and accountability of expense management, which decreased monthly expenses by thousands of dollars per month.
- Supported practice group strategic plans through structured analysis and research related to business objectives.
- Provided analysis to executive management and practice group leaders.
- Working knowledge of relevant programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Provide ongoing feedback and constructive criticism.
- Effectively manages project scope and costs by ensuring changes and decisions are properly approved and documented.
- Support the development of materials presenting trends and results seen in cities.