- 5+ years of experience as Python developer with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments to drive improvements throughout entire Software Development Lifecycle .
- Proficient in back end development experience using Python 3, Django, Flask, Docker, Kubernetes
- Identified common requirement and introduced internal modules to keep code reusable
- Hands on experience working with quant/data Python libraries (pandas/NumPy)
- Built back - end application with Python/ flask, following Services orienteered architecture using Docker containers, Kubernetes, Elastic search
- Skilled using messaging queues such as RabbitMQ, Redis, Pub/Sub
- Proficient in developing Web Services, RESTful using Python clients
- Expertise with cloud platforms like Amazon AWS, S3, EC2, GCP
- Experience in Integrating multiple applications through REST API
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Visual studio code, PyCharm, Sublime Text .
- Experience in developing web applications by following Model View Control (MVC) Architecture using server-side applications Django, Flask .
- Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, and No-SQL databases MongoDB, GCP firestore .
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Successfully migrated the Django databases from MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data Integrity
- Experience with version control like GIT and SVN
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket for Issue & project tracking and confluence and working in fast paced environment
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Automated Testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Functional testing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and analytical skills and highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, GCP Firestore, elastic search
Deployment Tools: Amazon EC2, S3, Jenkins, Dockers
Web frameworks: Django, Flask, React JS, Angular JS, Vue JS, Node JS
Operating Systems: Linux, Mac, Windows
Methodologies: Agile Methodologies
IDE: Visual Studio Code, PyCharm, Jupyter Notebook, Atom
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
Full stack Python Developer
- Worked on internal search engine optimization (GroupBy) and increasing the organic traffic by Including large set of keywords and slugs into the pipeline
- Building pipelines such as data pre - processing and data analytics and collaborated with DevOps in productionizing the services
- Worked on SOAP to REST transfer of Channel advisor; a third-party marketplace.
- Converted all the functionality that was in SOAP to REST and also updated endpoints utilizing the channel advisor REST API's including security concepts such as OAuth.
- Familiar with Technical aspects of eCommerce and working with ELK stack (elastic search, Kibana, Logstash ) and messaging queue such as RabbitMQ
- Interfaced with Third party services with API and using python client in consuming services
- Supply chain management: Worked from scratch in the team in developing three microservices using docker and Kubernetes and using GCP Firestore as a database and updating the process
- Worked in a Microservices team and developed three microservices and integrated them with pub-sub to integrate with NetSuite (ERP) solution
- Validated endpoints using YAML file as a contract to validate response, request for the python functions in microservices
- Ran local environment and also tested the code, in Docker containers using Pytest
- Maintained 100% code Coverage in microservices and followed pre-commit, black, flake8 and several lint checkers to produce high quality code
- Developed REST API endpoints which are used to communicate other microservices
- Worked with Vue JS and made several changes to how PDP pages were displayed and how when internal links should work and avoid a high bounce back rate
- Involved in deployment, post-production support and maintained existing code base
- Actively participated in standups, retro sessions, code reviews in enforcing code quality
Confidential, Columbus OH
Full stack Python Developer
- Worked on software and integrations in a cloud - based environment for HR system using python and RESTful services
- Integrated two payroll systems through REST API calls and worked on Data correction on records and maintained the application as per changing employee information
- Worked on Item Portals and improved the functionality and reliability in accordance with user requirement
- Used Python and Django for XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Managed Container using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Generated graphical reports using Python package NumPy and used advanced features like pickle/unpickle in Python for sharing the information across the applications to deploy into AWS with tools/platforms such as JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, and Elastic search..
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used Pytest for writing test cases.
- Worked on deploying the project by updating the groovy script for build issues and updating the environment variables and bash, shell scripts and helm charts.
- Responsible for managing code commits by fixing any build failures because of linting, merge conflicts and managed pipelines using build automation tool such as Jenkins
- Troubleshooting issues by identifying the root cause and finding solutions for the issue.
- Optimized SQL queries used in batch processing and Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
Confidential, Baytown TX
- Developed web applications in Python Django with client - specific customizations.
- Used several Python libraries like Python, NumPy and matplotlib
- Worked on React.js for creating interactive page using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Used pandas and made report of daily inventory and sent automated emails used SMTP server to product owner
- Designed and developed the UI for the website with HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output report of excel files.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated testing and for continuous integration and deployment.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format. Responsible for the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Used GIT for the version control and deployed project into AWS.
- Create, develop and fine-tuned SQL objects: Tables, stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the web application.
- Responsible for managing large databases using Pandas data frames and MySQL.
- Wrote and executed various MySQL database queries from Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX request
Environment: Python , Django, PySpark, AJAX, API, Docker, Agile, MySQL, Git, SVN, AWS.
Jr. Python Developer
- Implemented SQL Alchemy which is a Python library for complete access over SQL.
- Generated automated documentation for the Python scripts using sphinx. Designed and developed continuous integration using Python, Flask, GitHub.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single - page application.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins and introduced new release cycle
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the project including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and implementation and support.
- Managed large datasets using Pandas data frames and MySQL. created an index and pushed data into the collection in MongoDB database
- Designed object model, data model, tables, constraints, necessary stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for Oracle Database.
- Used AJAX and jQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML and JSON documents and load the data in database.
Environment: Python , Flask, MongoDB, Pandas, JSON, jQuery, XML, AWS bean stalk, Bash, AngularJS, SQL.