- He is an experienced enterprise/application architect, lead developer with deep exposure to architecture, design, development of enterprise web based software product development. His experience includes diverse systems and methodologies including API development, Cloud migration, Strategic Overall, Jeff brings a wide variety of skills and capabilities to his client base
- Restful API development
- Developed Java servlets and applications for 'proof of concept' demonstration events.
- Delivered application architecture and design review for high - profile accounts.
- Investigated and resolved complex technical problems on a timely basis to maintain customer satisfaction
- Provided expert technical assistance in response to RFP's, RFI's, RFQ's and proposals
- Exceptional research/analytical skills, ability to identify problem areas and how they affect all levels of organization.
- Strong background and experiences in Enterprise Architecture processes, tools and methodologies.
- Streamlined operational procedures and production processes, improving efficiency and minimizing costs
- Cloud platforms AWS, Azure.
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix J2EE, DB2, Oracle, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Cassandra, Kafka, HTML5, Angular5, jQuery, Ansible, Jenkins
Front End Architect
- Build robust, maintainable, enterprise-level web applications using a modern static front-end stack
- Perform unit testing, and write documentation
- Provide technical guidance to members of the team as appropriate
- Lead by example, acting as a role model to other team members
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers and other front end developers
- Collaborate with middle-tier developers on the design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables to specified deadlines
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- I was responsible for deciding on approach of Integration - API, ESB Patterns, and appropriate technologies to create a fitting solution based on business use case, budgetary, infrastructural and application constraints.
- Designed cron application to invoked scheduled tasks.
- Designed web component in support of TIP mobile quality management application.
- Designed server side component to support SQL product
- Created monitoring framework based on ELK stack
- Configured Eclipse environment to develop Banner applications.
- Configured Maven environment to build Banner applications.
- Created Profisee’s Maestro SDK Applications in C# and WebAPI.
- Managed TFS implementation for Profisee Application code base.
- Created reports providing insight into compliance coverage
- Created reports to identified anomalies in related SFA, MAP and SAP data.
- Created workflow constructs to support near real-time processing.
- Migrated TFS repository to GitHub.
- Designed and deployed dynamically scalable and highly available document storage on AWS S3.
- Designed and developed the business and data access framework for the company's enterprise applications
- Designed and developed ASP.NET web assets including customer-facing web applications