- Around 15 years of IT industry experience out of which 7 years’ experience in various ITSM frameworks application development
- Well versed with ServiceNow installation, development and integration
- Solid working experience on different modules of ServiceNow.
- Good knowledge and understanding of ITIL process.
- Knowledge of multiple technologies and frameworks.
- Worked on ServiceNow ITOM business development, project delivery / implementation, building ServiceNow ITOM practice & competency (Service Mapping, Discovery, CMDB, Event Management), and providing consultancy services to business regarding overall strategic business transformation leveraging ServiceNow.
- Experience across a wide base of modules within ServiceNow, including from the ITOM and ITBM suites.
- Experience with web/mobile development
- ServiceNow specialized in IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM) and IT Business Management (ITBM) applications and provides forms - based workflow application development.
- Designing and implementing new functionality using Business Rules, workflows, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Java script, Angular, Service portal and Access Control Lists. Supported Service Catalog - Multi-catalog management and Diagnostic and debugging utilities, in Jakarta Upgrade
- Worked on upgrade from Helsinki to Jakarta, owing to flexible enhancements by Jakarta
- Experience in converting various applications to ServiceNow
- Initiates while participating in planning, analysis and implementation of solution in support of business
- As a ServiceNow Business Analyst assists in the development and delivery of technical and process-oriented solutions and recommendations in support of the production environment
- Experience in leading technical resources
- Strong in analysis, design, and development with Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in leading group of developers, generating ideas, designing solutions and building them.
Lead ServiceNow Portal Developer
- Created and implemented various workflows to handle Demand Management, Project Management, Enhancement, Resource and Ideation management.
- Participated in upgrading the ServiceNow platform from Jakarta to Kingston.
- Involved in designing, development of Home Page, Place Order for Service Catalog, Knowledge base, create a service ticket, schedule a call from the service desk and schedule a time for solving the issues with one to one personally.
- Created multiple pages with complex data and created Custom widgets containing complex structures.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of Implementation along with Technical/Business validations post every Maintenance/Major release in ServiceNow.
- Developed solutions Using java script, Web Services, REST and other web technologies to integrate ServiceNow with internal/external systems and tools.
- Involved in various ServiceNow customizations as per client's requirement and also in migration between various ServiceNow instances using Update Sets.
- Created notifications based on user requirements and configured inbound email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Created schedules, reports and monitor performance of Service-Now.
- Developed and supported Service Portal for Project Portfolio Management.
- Developed widgets and fixed widgets in Service Portals to enhance the User Experience.
- Create data fix scripts for data corruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Utilized Java Scripting to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules Configuration and customization of Help Desk and different Modules including: Business Rules, Client Scripts, Dictionary Overrides, UI Policies and UI Actions based on user requirements. Defined the functional needs for our ITSM system, ServiceNow, and architected the specific implementation.
Lead ServiceNow Developer/ Architect
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the ServiceNow platform, including administration of all components, configuration management, knowledgebase and libraries management, reporting, interfaces, licenses, and the overall health of the platform.
- Involved in designing the Architecture of domain structure and custom modules.
- Act as the ServiceNow SME for both IT and business groups providing guidance, training, and handling requests as needed.
- Work with ServiceNow to maintain the development/test and production environments, to apply the latest security patches, and deploy upgrades as needed.
- Managed all the activities like Instance cloning, patch upgrade and Post fix implementation after clone.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation in conversion of various Notes/Domino applications to ServiceNow.
- Responsible for maintaining records and databases for IT hardware assets including device hardware information, and warranties.
- Overseeing updates by field support and ensuring accurate lifecycle data is being captured.
- Implementing ITAM best practices, and ultimately ensuring proper disposal for end of life or defective and out of warranty equipment through approved asset disposal vendors.
- Brought several improvements and refinements to both the processes and technology used to create, update, and maintain asset records.
- Leveraged multiple data sources to create a combined report for computer assets, providing a bigger picture of our asset lifecycle.
- Designed new Workflows and modifying the existing workflows according to new requirements in an efficient manner.
- Created various workflows for Release Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Created workflows to handle the status flow once the request is received from an external tool.
- Development and design of Self Service Portal.
- Working with process owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow and proposing resolution and design suggestions
- Involved in ITSM process analysis, ServiceNow On Premise installation, development and integration.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with Project Managers, System Analysts and Architects in design discussions.
- Facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Developed new offerings related to the full scope of an IT Service Management methodology; IT Operating Model (ITOM), IT Service Management (ITSM), ITIL Process Assessment and Remediation
- Leveraged ITOM (IT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT) on BSM MAP, Discovery, Cloud provisioning and Event Management.
- Providing technical leadership for modernization projects, including strategic planning and implementation, making use of Cloud services
- Developed scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Implemented Service Catalog, CMS, MID Server, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow.
- Involved in various frameworks (AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Spring MVC, etc.)
- Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of protocols: SOAP and REST API's
- Incorporated the coding standards and best practices in the implementation.
- Deploying the developed code to Stage/QA/Production instances using Update Sets.
- Provided support during the UAT process and postproduction deployment.
- Did Root Cause Analysis for the incidents and interruptions in process flow and applying fix for the same within the SLA duration.
- Did Conceptual and strategically analytical with an ability to understand information system and thoroughly analyze and address business needs.
- Key contributor in Service Integration ITSM Tools team including configuring ITSM tools to engage effectively over the Service Integration Layer, building Web Services for different technologies and providing support for demos to internal stake holders as well as client stake holders.
- Assisted in client demo activities.
- Created technical specification documentation after all the work has been done.