- Working in the electronics industry This is an exciting career that is very challenging and rewarding one to me. Making the customer happy by means of the product working correctly is one of my goals I strive for
- Training client in all areas of the PC and Internet usage
- Data Backup and recovery
- Project Management and Development
- Hardware and Software support
Sales and Support
- Phone sales and support
- Joomla web development and support
- Computer and browser support with the Cloud
- Project development
- Upgrading and troubleshooting of the client
- Locating and approaching new prospects.
- Presentations for small and large groups.
- Outside sales rep, follow up, and member satisfaction
- Arrange sales events
- Sales and setup of all electronics
- Assistance in the electronics area
Material Purchasing Manager
- Coordinating internal and external fabrication actives.
- Logistics coordination between customer and vendors
- Communicate with customers on delivery’s and interpretation of prints.
- Inspection of parts by use of CMM.
Die & Fixture Designer/Builder
- Build tools, dies, and fixtures for prototype and production programs including progressive and line dies.
- Design fixtures and dies per component/assembly prints using AutoCAD 2000 (2D & 3D).
- Program, setup, maintain and repair Eagle & Addison tube benders.
- Provide dimensional inspection support using portable Romer 3000i CMM machine.
- Provide training and direction to job and die setters in programming and operation on OBI presses and tube benders for a 3 shift operation.
- Improvements of all dies & fixtures.
- Provide support in quoting of tooling & fixtures.