- Over 7 years of experience as a Web/Application Developer with profound comprehension of innovation patterns with ability in center of complex technologies. Strong involvement with Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation, creation backing and support of different Web Applications utilizing Python, Django.
- Used Python with OpenStack, OpenERP (now ODOO), SQL Alchemy, Django CMS.
- Excellent experience with Requests, NumPy, Matplotlib, SciPy, PySpark and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle and experience in developing API's for the application using Python, Django, MongoDB, Express, ReactJS, and NodeJS.
- Worked on various micro web applications development using Flask and SQLAlchemy.
- Experience in data analysis and machine learning techniques with hands - on-experience in various python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, SciPy.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Framework using Django.
- Good knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, MSSQL, Cassandra databases with Python.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Experience in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Used all major ETL transformations to load the tables through Informatica mappings.
- Strong experience in Big data, Bigdata Integration and Analytics technologies including Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm
- Good Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Working experience in UNIX and Linux shell environments using command line utilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines, quickly build client rapport and be a team player.
- Proficient in writing unit testing code using Unit Test/PyTest and integrating the test code with the build process.
Programming Languages: Python, C, C++, SQL and Shell Scripting
Frameworks: Django,Flask,Web2py,Spark,Pyramid, CherryPy,TurboGears,AngularJS,NodeJS
Python Libraries: NumPy,Pandas,TensorFlow,Pytroch, Keras
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSON
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, MangoDB
Web servers: Apache, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Deployment Tools: Heroku, Jenkins, Amazon EC2
IDE: NetBeans,AndroidStudio,PyCharm,Eclipse and Sublime Text.
Versioning Tools: GIT, SVN
Software packages: MS Word, Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SQL Plus
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Tableau, MS-Word, and MS-PowerPoint.
Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows Variants
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Map Reduce and PySpark
Sr. Python Developer
- Designed front end and backend of the application utilizing Python on Django Web Framework. Develop buyer-based highlights and applications utilizing Python and Django in test driven development and pair-based programming.
- Good involvement with creating web applications and actualizing Model View Control (MVC) design utilizing worker side applications like Django and Flask.
- Created Terraform contents for EC2 cases, Elastic Load balancers and S3 containers. Actualized Terraform to deal with the AWS framework and oversaw workers utilizing design the board instruments like Chef and Ansible.
- Wrote ANSIBLE Playbooks with Python, SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS occasions utilizing Python. Run Ansible Scripts to arrangement Dev workers.
- Worked on frontend structures like CSS Bootstrap for advancement of Web application.
- Worked in MySQL database on straightforward inquiries and composing Stored Procedures for standardization and denormalization.
- Developed an ETL administration that searches for the documents in the worker and update the record into the Kafka line.
- Used Python based GUI parts for the front-end usefulness, for example, determination standards.
- Connected persistent combination framework with GIT rendition control storehouse and consistently work as the registration's originated from the engineer.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Unit test, Pytest, Robot, pip instrument and made selenium computerization contents in python. Worked with View Sets in Django-REST structure for giving web benefits and expended web administrations performing CRUD activities.
- Used Flask structure for application improvement.
- Designed and actualized a committed MYSQL database worker to drive the webapps and report on everyday progress.
- Developed python Script for moving records from drop box to Amazon worker.
- Consumed outer APIs and composed Restful API utilizing Django REST Framework and AngularJS.
- Developed perspectives and formats with python and Django see regulator and templating language to make an easy to understand Website interface.
- Developed inner undertaking in Flask to create report from Google investigation on day by day, month to month and week by week premise.
- Executed different MYSQL database inquiries from python utilizing Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB bundle.
- Developed dynamic communication page on .net MS visual essential 2014, utilizing SQL designer devices.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup 4 for Web Scraping to separate information for building diagrams.
- Worked being developed of utilizations particularly in UNIX condition and acquainted with every one of its orders.
Environment: Python 3.4, 3.3, 2.7, Django1.7, Java 1.7, SQL, Aurora, Java Script, Linux, Shell Scripting, Mongo DB HTML, Angular JS, Eclipse JQuery, Kubernetes, Ansible, JSON, XML, CSS, PySpark, MySQL, Bootstrap, Amazon s3, AWS.
Sr. Python Developer
- Worked on development of customer support and complains registration system.
- Migrated the application from Python 2.6 to Python 3.4. Corrected the syntax, used fully qualified names, removed and replaced deprecated functions and modules.
- Coding and execution of scripts in Python/Unix
- Recording of Scripts (Web, Web Services HTML) using VUGen and SoapUI and script validation through co correlations, parameterizations and other methods. Scripting - web and web services Data set up using SQL/ORACLE/Teradata.
- Resolving Complexity in the scripts of the website due to the complex logic and correlations
- Script validation sometimes becomes challenging as it demanded many web-based logics rather than correlation and parameterization.
- Running load/endurance tests using VUGen, ALM and controller, server monitoring, analysis using Dynatrace, UNIX putty, SQL logs and other tools and reporting the performance. Analyzing errors and exceptions using putty logs (UNIX), etc.
- Testing in Citrix protocol with scripts and scenario Execution of batch jobs in Control M, Perfmon and other tools Scripting and validation of scripts through correlation, parameterization and web-based logic testing (Smoke test, Load test, Endurance) using Controller for a duration further analysis, checking response times, CPU utilizations, memory leaks of servers and other performance characteristics of the website through capturing Perfmon logs and creating PAPAL reports and creating test reports.
Sr. Python Developer
- Used Python with different libraries like matplotlib for diagrams and charts, MySQL dB for database availability, Python - twitter, PySide, Pickle, Pandas information outline, arrange, urllib2.
- Developed an inserted programming information driven test robotization system in Linux/Python. Planned experiments and composed test plans.
- Used Python with OpenStack, OpenERP (presently ODOO), SQL Alchemy, DJango CMS and so forth.
- Provide group direction from dexterous experience/learning and everyday help to the scrum group.
- Configured SiteMinder web operators, Affiliate specialists and RADIUS operators to give organization of web administrations in the SSO condition.
- Developed site dependent on Django CMS.
- Responsible for social event necessities, framework examination, plan, improvement, testing and organization.
- Developed devices utilizing Python, Shell scripting, XML to mechanize a portion of the modest errands. Interfacing with chiefs, specialists, frameworks overseers and creation to guarantee creation cutoff times are met.
- Developed Business Logic utilizing Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed perspectives and formats with Python and Django's view regulator and templating language to make an easy to use site interface.
- Used Django Database API's to get to database objects.
- Used JQuery and Ajax calls for communicating JSON information questions among frontend and regulators.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views using Python, to assemble an intuitive electronic arrangement.
- Used Python based GUI parts for the front-end usefulness, for example, determination rules,
- Created test tackle to empower far reaching testing using Python.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for improved effectiveness of capacity and quick access.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to have static/media documents and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Involved in front end and used Bootstrap and Angular.js for page structure.
- Created Data tables using PyQt to show client and strategy data and include, erase, update client records
- Used PyQuery for choosing specific DOM components while parsing HTML.
- Used Wireshark, live http headers, and Fiddler investigating intermediary to troubleshoot the Flash article and help the designer make a practical segment.
- Used Pandas API to put the information as time arrangement and even organization for east timestamp information control and recovery.
- Having awesome involvement in BIG DATA
- Created Business Logic utilizing Python to make Planning and Tracking capacities
- Created UI Screens for commencement and approval.
- Worked on UI utilizing HTML5, CSS3 and Java Scripts.
- Developed multi-strung independent application in Python and PHP to see execution.
- Used Pandas library for measurable Analysis.
- Developed apparatuses utilizing Python, Shell scripting, XML to mechanize a portion of the humble undertakings.
- Developed a completely mechanized nonstop coordination framework utilizing Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom instruments created in Python and Bash.
- Working in group of Architects and Developers to construct and send Python Flask Peewee Linux AWS.
- Version control utilizing GITHub.
- Involved recorded as a hard copy put away techniques utilizing MySQL.
- Interfacing with managers, craftsmen, frameworks chairmen and creation to guarantee creation cutoff times are met.