- Good experience on RPA process Development and Implementation using Blue Prism and UIPath.
- Work Experience in Both Banking and Finance Domains.
- Experience in leading a team of developers and Interns.
- Experience in using Integrating applications like Web services, MS Office, Outlook using Blue Prism.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), waterfall, Agile and Scrum model.
- Good knowledge of RPA tools like Blue Prism, UiPath.
- Experience with Visual Basic (VB) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros.
- Experienced in Installing, Upgrading Blue Prism Software and Configuring to Microsoft SQL Server Databases and also cleaning up Data and Resetting Passwords.
- Efficiently use of stages, blocks, data types, session and environmental variables for processing Business Process using RPA Blueprism.
- Experienced on Browser based Automation, Surface Automation, Excel Automation, Windows client, web services, SAP, SharePoint, Silverlight/Flash applications and Mainframe Automation using Blueprism.
- Extensively worked on Object Studio to create visual business object for each of the applications.
- Experience in creating and maintaining RPA bots in multiple platforms Built on Java and .Net frameworks for Blueprism.
- Experience in automating emails through Protocols like SMTP, POP3, IMAP and MapIEX Plugin for Blueprism.
- Experience in using Blue Prism Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials, User Authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password.
- Experience on working Cloak ware 4.0 for password management.
- Experience on working IBM Message Queues.
- Knowledge in Surface automation and image recognition, PDF Automation and OCR.
- Experience in managing bot's workloads using Platform Built on Java.
- Experience in developing objects to work with databases like Oracle, Sql Server and MS Access for Data storage from different applications.
- Hands on experience in implementing end to end automation solution, which involves analysis, feasibility study, technical feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation solution
- Good working Knowledge on Exception handling at Object and Process level.
- Extensively Worked on Queue Configurations and Work Queue Actions.
- Performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Good Experience in regular Release deployment.
- Created Test reports to discuss with technical/development team to provide weekly status and Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression testing Dev, UAT, Prod phases.
- Experience in Preparing and Maintaining Documentation like Process Definition Documents (PDD) and Solution Design Documents (SDD), Technical Architecture Document (TAD), and Object Design Instruction (ODI) Document.
- Excellent Presentation, Business Documentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Committed and Motivated team player with analytical skills and Problem Solving.
Automation Tools: Blue Prism, UiPath
Microsoft Technologies: Restful service, Entity Framework 6.0, Excel
Languages: C#, VB.NET, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Middleware: ADO.NET, LINQ
Databases: SQL, MySQL, Oracle 11g,MS Access.
Source Control: TFS, Visual Source Safe 6.0, SVN
Reporting Tools: Excel Reporting, HTML Reporting.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Analysis the business requirements based on the Business Solution Document (BSD).
- Document functional specific Document (FSD) and Technical Architecture document (TAD).
- As part of Development I worked on documents ODI (Object design Instruction).
- Create AS - IS User Stories for Business Audience and Technical User stories for Developers.
- Good Understanding on RPA development lifecycle.
- Develop processes in UAT and DEV Environment.
- Developing unassisted robots to run automated processes.
- Develop Automated Applications using Robotic process automation tool "Blue prism".
- Develop and Design the Automated processes based on Business Use cases, these use cases are formally manual processes.
- Develop Business objects for Browser based application and proper use of application modeler and its different modes of spying (Html, Windows, Java, AA, Region).
- Using code stage develop New VBO (Visual basic object's), which can be used by other developers who can reuse these VBO's in their code development.
- Worked on Silverlight applications.
- Worked on Browser based automation, surface automation, Excel automation, Windows client, web services, Mainframe application SAP, SharePoint and Macros.
- Used C# and visual basic during development of Reusable VBO's.
- Develop sentinel processes and objects to check the access to the particular directory, check access to oracle DB or SQL server, check access to particular application before running the main process in control room through scheduling.
- Used SQL Server to connect with Blueprism and Push bulk amount of data from excel to Datatable in the database.
- Used Oracle database version 11g to integrate with Blue prism for bulk copy of data from Excel files to data table in database.
- Used MS Access database to directly load excel sheet into Blueprism collection instead of MS excel VBO’s for faster Process.
- Develop Business processes, objects and underlying coding in compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand business processes.
- Good working Experience on Control room, Login Agent, Credential Manager, Releases and Creating and using environment variables and Session variables.
- Extensive use of Cloak ware and credential manager for password management.
- Conducts Knowledge transfer sessions to offshore teams on development and development standards and procedures.
- Integrating IBM MQ using Blue prism and developed a reusable utility.
- Conduct Knowledge transfer sessions to intern’s and help them learn this new Robotic Process Automation tool (Blue prism).
- Participate in Bi-weekly discussions with the Developers, architects, business people and SME's.
- Perform Unit testing before application goes to QA (Quality Analysis).
- Documenting the Test result post-development.
- Develop a sentinel process for every application to generate reports.
- Work with the QA team to test the process that I developed for different use cases.
- Document Exception Handling and error report Details later used by new developers.
- Defects and Error Discovery during testing in the Dev and UAT environment.
Environment: Blue Prism 5.0.23, Blueprism V6.6, C#, VB, SQL server, Oracle, MS Access, Windows, Excel, Agile, Water Fall, Scrum Model, Aviva Mainframe,.Net Frameworks, Citrix, Java script, XML, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio 2015, VMware VSphere, Cloak ware 4.0.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Automate various processes based on input from respective teams Using Agile Environment, scrum.
- Created automation process for reading data from CSV, Excel files.
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath.
- Worked with SME’s to create PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed respective SDD (Solution Design Documents).
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of UiPath Robots automation activity.
- Worked on different adapters like Application and web.
- Worked on Image comparison using Image recognition in UiPath studio.
- Maintained both Attended and Unattended Robot resources, and provided centralized Robot logs, remote execution, monitoring, scheduling, and work queues using UiPath Orchestrator.
- Working on OCR, Machine learning for designing in UiPath studio.
- Supported in defining RPA automation strategy for a process involving mainframes, web service calls and web applications implemented.
- Involved in fixing Business Process Production issues using UiPath.
- Involved in code migration in agile environment.
- Used Jenkins for project progress and development.
- Analyzed the test results for failures, actively participated in project status meetings and enhancement meetings related to testing.
- Involved in Troubleshooting and Debugging automations for bug fixes
- Worked with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
- Maintained the code using the source tree version tool and migrated the code different environments (Dev\Test\Production).
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing and debugging skills .
- Knowledge of OOP Concepts and Component Design .
- Experience in .NET Technologies .
- Use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture .
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation web-based Enterprise solution.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- The platform development based on ASP.NET backed by the power of C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work with our development team and BA's as we implement Microsoft TFS and develop a full SDLC framework.
- Assist in the maintenance of existing applications and Implement Next generation code.
- Contribute to the maintenance of our back-end processing which is written in VB.NET and C#. These applications run on servers and provide the backbone of systems.
- Experience in developing N-tier enterprise wide applications using ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework, Web based Technologies, LINQ, and ADO.Net.
- Experience in XML, XSLT, XML Web Services, WCF.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013 / 2015 and Source Control Systems (TFS, VSTS, Visual Studio Online).
- Performing Unit testing for C# Code.
- Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they arise.
- Experienced in Release and deployment management.