- Extensively implemented ES6 for building an interactive cross-platform web application and optimizing the application for high performance.
- Expertise in Bootstrap and Responsive Design, CSS3 Media Queries.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Developed interfaces for various applications compatible for Mobiles, Tablets, and Desktop devices.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border and Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experience with the REST and SOAP Web Services
- Utilized SVN, GIT for version control.
- Experience with various MVC Java frameworks like Node.JS, bootstrap, D3.JS, etc.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance with extensive experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working on both UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues as well as debugging tools with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Excellent formal and informal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
- Strong ability to take projects from start to finish-right from assessing client requirements to production integration.
Framework/Library: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, NodeJS, ReactJS, ImmutableJS, Redux, D3.js Fluxable, MobX
IDE & Tools: MS Visual Studio, Xcode, STS, Android Studio.
Application Server: NGINX, Node, Perforce, Tomcat, Webpack, TFS.
Version Control: SVN, GIT.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Front end Developer
- Used and implemented Material UI liabrary components on all pages of the website for better user experience.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues between IE, Chrome, Mozilla.
- Used React-Router to turn application into single page application.
- Worked with ReactJS components, forms, events, keys, router, Redux forms.
- Used Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Worked with backend team to display the data from Cloud CMS.
- Added dynamic functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the web application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code the repository for merges.
- Used Jira as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used Chrome and IE debugging tools to investigate issues and fix the bugs.
- Extensive interaction with the Testing Team, Scrum masters and Business Analysts for fixing the issues.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Front end Developer
- Created and Implemented UI workflow using ReactJS and RemixJS.
- Created socket commands to Open and close connection, and perform operational document changes - rename, insert, remove, move update and undefined as a part of gssp-operatioanal-document package.
- Implemented composer publish feature which manipulates the state of tenant in the publish system.
- Developed publish commands to start, update, complete and cancel a publish process for a tenant.
- Developerd a subscription mechanism which adds clients to a collaboration system when connected to server.
- Implementned input queue module where all the messages received through the socket connection are directed based on the header data that comprises of sessionId, tenantId, socketId and userId using NodeJS.
- Implemented subscribable namespaces that allows the system to target a particular user on a particular socket.
- Created a REST service using Groovy to allow CRUD operations against tenants and documents.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, Web server speed, Data Processing ausing D3.js, JQuery and MySql.
- Participated in code review sessions to avoid unexpected app behavior, time and space complexities.
- Create unit test cases, integration test cases using Mocha and Chai test libraries.
Environment: ReactJS, RemixJS, NodeJS, GulpJS, BabelJS, SASS, EcmaScript-6(ES6), Redis server, D3JS, Lodash, MongoDB, Groovy.
Confidential, Orange, CA
Front end Developer
- Designed and implemented user interface for web-based customer application using HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, JSON, AJAX and Angular 2.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented using directives like valid, pristine, checked and also sanitizing the form.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using NG-Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Query.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Angular 4 for client side validations.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Created Angular4 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Written modular code, including experience using amd/ES6 using angular 4
- Used AJAX to make the service calls from the web page in the background using jQuery without performing a browser refresh.
- Created classes using the Metadata Annotations derived through the decorators in Angular 2.
- Created Angular2 custom pipe to format the data.
- Prototyping the new features and ideas using HTML, CSS SASS and D3.js.
- Optimized the code for reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the providers property in Angular 2 Components.
- Worked on Routes in Angular 2 to create the base route and extensions by using RouterConfig as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the webpage.
- Designed and Implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2, NodeJS, NPM.
- Experience in developing of custom work flow, plug-ins, and integrating custom web pages into CRM.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and used GIT for version control.
Environment: Angular2, Bootstrap, AWS, LAMBDA, Dynamo DB, NodeJS, OAuth and JSON, REST, HTML5, SCSS