- Exceptionally organized and resourceful business intelligence professional with five years of experience and a solid academic background.
- Possesses excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to handle multiple projects while producing high quality work in fast - paced and deadline-oriented environments, and an expert at executing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- I’ve been involved in overseeing operational strategies, coordinating team efforts, and leading corporate-wide IT project implementations.
- Armed with excellent critical problem-solving aptitudes to formulate customized solutions and execute process improvements to consistently achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Case Building
- Technical Requirements Analysis
- Engineering and Product Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Leadership
- Systems and Process Improvements
Web Development Analyst
- Performed Business to business (B2B) requirements and fit gap analysis with stakeholders from sales and customer service.
- Function Agile Scrum Design, develop, testing, and implementing E-commerce web application using Java, Hybris Ecommerce framework, HMC, Order Management, Hybris product content module PCM, Hybris Service Layer, Multichannel Cockpit, Hybris Accelerator, Extension, CronJob and ImpEx, Hybris Management Console, Data Modelling, Hybris-SAP
- Along with the vendor, coordinate and track B2B development activities, publishing and testing among internal IT resources platform team in Japan.
- Working closely with the project management team to analyze and consolidate request requirements to improve the decision planning process and meeting project deadlines.
- Expertise in Hybris e-commerce suite (HMC, CMS Cockpit, Admin Console, Cronjobs, Impex, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Product Cockpit, Data Modeling, WCMS).
- Created and maintained weekly reports from data gathered from Google Analytics, Google AdWords and the ASICS CRM tool to present to the Director of Online Marketing showcasing the progress of all online marketing efforts.
- Lead and collaborated with marketing team and Customer Service to launch new digital catalog platform Nuorder.
- Imported, exported and manipulated large data sets in multi-million-row databases under tight deadlines.
- Developed and deployed quality T-SQL codes, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and jobs.
- Prototyped new procedures and trained new users on software enhancements.
- Managed all SAP Production transactions for invoices, orders, shipments, inventory and Master Data.
- Expertise working with SAP BI, JIRA, SSIS, SSRS, AWS, PIM, HPQC, Master Data, Business to Commerce.
- Guaranteed business and technology alignment through active collaboration with stakeholders group across the organizations and suggested proposal to meet specification and needs
- Efficiently handled maintenance services and repairs to ensure the integrity of the building systems
- Carried out metrics and analyses calculations and integration of multiple points of interest and large amounts of data into concise targeted information summaries and reports for the Development Team and the management
- Worked with VPs' and Leadership to aligned strategic plan with projects and business initiatives.
- Forecasted inventory needed for promotions and ensured accuracy of normal turn forecast.
- Proficiently utilized SAP and business intelligence and reporting tool (BIRT) in performing thorough assessment for business optimization projects