- Detailed oriented IT Consultant with extensive experience in Systems Administrator, Web Middleware Applications Support. Expertise best utilized in critical, fast - paced environments requiring outstanding leadership, versatility, and teambuilding. Known as a highly effective communicator and motivator with demonstrated ability to identify and facilitate problem solving.
Identity Access Management Engineer
- Administration, support and development for SiteMinder requirements.
- Experienced in installing, and implementing Web Application servers Ubuntu, IIS, Apache, Sun/Oracle Web servers, IBM http web server, web logic, web sphere in both on premise.
- Troubleshooting related issues with Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, SiteMinder and DTNA’s Identity and Access Management system .
- Monitoring and collecting performance data including user login and load patterns, analyze and pinpoint bottlenecks and guide developers and others in fixing performance issues.
- Hands on experience with designing and implementing entire single-sign-on infrastructure.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts, good communication and analytical skills along with team management skills.
- Maintain and establish good communication and communicate with technical and non-technical user community (business).
- Analyzes system and application software malfunctions and corrects or assists in problem resolution.
- Deliver detailed documentation and knowledge transfers to other administrators and internal leads.
- Hands on experience with SSO on multiple Cookie Domains and providing internet security to Enterprise level web application with seamless SSO using either Agents, SAML or OIDC.
Production Support Engineer
- Providing quality and timely support to customers per the severity of the issue and the contractual SLA.
- Responsible for Weblogic installation, configurations, deployment and support.
- Coordinate with offshore team and attend the daily standup meeting.
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve problems reported by customers.
- Gather requirements, make configuration changes and test the configuration to make sure it works as expected.
- Responsible for tracking of trouble tickets and resolution of escalated incidents in service now.
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with our development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Create knowledge-based articles and documentation to help other support team members and customers help themselves.
- Work with our professional services, development and product management team to help communicate customer needs and urgency.
- Work on Priority and critical incident and provide the solution/work around.
Production Support Analyst
- Provides technical support for the Confidential commercial application suite and related interfaces.
- Works as a member of the IT Operations support team to process changes; minimizes the risk to the stability of the application when processing changes.
- Reviews, tests and implements new application related tools or utilities as appropriate to meet business requirements and continuously improve performance.
- Responsible for apache and SiteMinder upgrade project which includes systems migration planning and execution on UNIX / LINUX servers.
- Configures and deploy web and enterprise applications on JBoss application server.
- Works on cross-functional teams to proactively address support issues.
- Acknowledge P1 within given SLA and resolve critical production issue.
- Preparing the application ready during the new product launch and Monitoring the overall health.
- Answer technical support queries and implements fixes for application problems.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues for SiteMinder web agent configured with various web servers on UNIX / LINUX and Windows environment.
- Support and user assistance on LDAP / Active Directory user and group account management.
- Responsible for all incident and change tickets assigned to Web Services group using Remedy and JIRA.