- Dynamic, resourceful and results - oriented professional with extensive experience in web site management, production, e-learning, quality assurance, e-commerce and strategy.
- Repeated success directing IT projects from inception to execution, strategically allocating resources and delegating tasks to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Process improvement champion with a history of implementing new procedures and technologies to strengthen security posture, enhance operational efficiency, and control costs.
- Webcasting, e-Learning, Web Site and Multi-Media Design, A/V and Podcast Production and e-Commerce
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, CSS, Java Script, PowerPoint
- Digital Audio-Video/Multimedia expert - Adobe Premiere, Cakewalk Sonar, ACID Pro, Sound Forge, AVID, After Effects, Sony Vegas Video
- MS Windows 10, Office 365, Android, Mac
- Web Content Management, Data Migration and Portals (SharePoint, Merant Collage, Vignette, IBM WebSphere), Analytics (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
IT Lead/SharePoint Administrator
- Managed SharePoint/Office 365 Enterprise portal used by 10,000+ staff.
- Led Moderate Yammer SharePoint Administrators Group.
- Maintained Knowledge Base for Office 365 and SharePoint Online articles
- Designed internal and external web sites. Led web development team.
- Maintained, supported and upgraded infrastructure and custom code as needed.
- Managed multiple content and data migrations into SharePoint/Office 365
Streaming Media Production Manager
- Managed a staff of Multimedia Producers and Audio/Video Technicians.
- Produced monthly productivity reports using ScheduALL, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Maintained and upgraded two state of the art webcasting studio’s and their equipment.
- Scheduled and managed events and all client webcasting relationships.
Global Webcasting Manager / Director of Corporate Events
- Trained international A/V producers in the production, development, design and use of Webcasting technology. Managed relationships with third party vendors Akamai and Avacast and Produced 30 CPA Course Flash Training Modules.
- Directed 2004 Corporate Roadshow International Tour for all Confidential companies and the Washington Post Senior Managers meeting.
- Managed Confidential .com corporate website and Content Management System.
- Won 2004 Chairman’s Award.