- IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Information Technology and Cloud (Microsoft Azure ). Experienced in designing, configuring and deploying solutions on Windows Azure for applications (Including Compute, Web, Storage, IaaS, Service Bus, Logic Apps and ARM templates)
- Experienced in Azure IaaS - Virtual machines, VM Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Traffic Manager, Virtual Networks, SQL, Resource Groups and Cloud Services.
- Experienced in Azure Backup, Azure Policies, Azure Key Vault, Salt Stack and Tagging.
- Experienced in ARM templates while building Servers (Windows, SQL, VM Scale Sets) backend and frontend needed for application migration on Azure Cloud.
- Experienced in Creation of Definitions to enforce Azure Policies across subscription.
- Experienced in setting up "Salt" used to manage infrastructure with high speed communication on several machines parallelly.
- Experienced in Network Security groups and control access of azure resources.
- Experienced in Performance monitoring and azure Native monitoring tools.
- Experienced in Key Vault (Secret Store) to manage Secrets and Keys.Skilled in customizing documentation to communicate complex technical information to all level of end-users.
- Expert with command line systems administration, automation, and orchestration toolsets like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Strong experience working on Hybrid cloud environments with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, IBM.
- Enterprise-level experience - Working with large teams and involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with company standards, process, methodologies, and best practices.
- Process and Implementation - Extensive experience implementing software throughout the SDLC process, deep hands-on experience of networking, migration and implementation in Azure.
- Ensured the responsible for overall technical quality, migration, deployment standards and architecture of the application.
- Have good exposure to various domains like Financial, Banking, Telecom, Re-Insurance, Non-profit and Manufacturing.
- Provided 24x7 production support, best practice trouble shooting, monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning, naming standards, security and maintenance.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/7,8/10/2012, Solaris, AIX, Linux
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, .NET, VB.Net, C#
Web/Application/Cloud: Microsoft Technologies Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Hybrid), Azure API Management V4.x, Filenet, Azure Backup, ASRAzure Migrate, Azure Deployment Planner Client Servicing, Azure Compute, Network, Storage & Disaster Recovery, Docker, Kubernetes (k8s).
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, SOAP, FTP, SFTP, Telnet, SSH, SSL, OAuth-2.0.
Azure Expertise: IaaS, PaaS, VM Migrations, VNet, Traffic Manager, Azure Cloud Services, Azure SQL, Active Directory, Data Factory, Data Lake, HDInsights, ExpressRoute, Power Shell, OMS, Security Center, Service bus, Blob storages, MS Servers.
Azure Cloud Architect
- Responsible for Environment setup for Kofax TotalAgility document processing flows.
- Worked with architecture, business and delivery teams to determine strategic direction for solutions on Azure/Kofax/WebApps/Filenet (ECM) space.
- Along with IaaS, other areas of responsibilities included but not limited are Policy Creation and Enforcement, Backup and end to end deployment across Azure Utilized ARM template while building SQL Server with High-Availability for an application backend Infrastructure and Virtual machine Scale sets for front end along with Multiple Servers Such as reporting, Scripting and Scheduling Servers.
- Containerization of apps using container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Setting up of Kubernetes (k8s) environments using Azure AKS.
- Create Customer Script extension to install minion on 100's of VM's.
- Implement azure Native Backup at VM, SQL Server, Files/Folder level.
- Configure and Restore Azure Virtual Machine using Azure Backup.
- Captured images of VM, attached disks to VMs using PowerShell.
- Design and development of document Process/Classification/Extraction models for Kofax Total Agility 7.5/7.3 system.
- Experienced in applying tagging across Azure using PowerShell for Cost and billing management of resources deployed.
- Create performance measurements to monitor resources across Azure using Azure native monitoring tools utilizing ARM template.
- Performed Disk Striping after building SQL server using ARM.
- Orchestrating cross infrastructure team work groups to resolve or enhance system performance, incidents and maintenance.
- Migration of Kofax Environments to Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
- Delivered cloud platform architecture documents detailing the vision for how Azure infrastructure and platform services support the overall application architecture; socialize and review with software and engineering for acceptance.
- Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards and enterprise architecture (code review).
- Review and refactor current code base to improve performance, extraction results, and standardize confidence levels.
- Review established quality requirements and measurement metrics.
- Perform and/or direct defect correction that maintains or enhances application integrity.
- Evaluate outcomes, report results and document findings according to current standards.
Environment: Azure (IaaS, PaaS), Resource Groups, Express Route, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling, Power Shell, Jason Templates, ARM, ASM, Docker Containers, Kubernetes & Trend Micro Deep Security, Kofax TotalAgility 7.5/7.3, Kofax Transformation (KTM), MS SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, TFS v14.x, IBM FileNet P8 5.x, Windows Server 2012.
Sr. Azure Engineer
- Environment setup and planning for Azure API management Environment across all regions.
- Set up of micro-services architecture and REST oriented architectures. used Swagger or other API documentation technologies as well as integration with API developer portals.
- Implemented API design standards, patterns, API security standards and implementation (Oauth, OpenId) and best practices.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets.
- Exposed Virtual machines and cloud services in the VNets to the Internet using Azure External Load Balancer.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Designed Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs), VMs and subnets.
- Setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs) to meet security requirements as software based appliance functions (firewall, WAN optimization and intrusion detections).
- Implementation of defining deployment policies/process for promoting plans into higher regions.
- Responsible for coming up with standards for API development and enforcing with the consumers/API-Developers.
- Responsible for automation of several jobs for API's as per CITI standards.
- API Management Interface implementation based on RESTful principles.
- Implementation of Swagger(OpenAPI Specification) format as a standard for creation of API’s.
Environment: Azure API Management, Azure (IaaS, PaaS), RFH-Util, Splunk, XML-Spy, Open-SSL, CURL, GIT-Hub, SVN, AWS Cloud, SOAP-UI, Windows server 2012/R2/2013, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft Azure Storage.
Senior DataPower Developer
- Developed Datapower services to receive requests from client channels and routing the calls to backend Mainframe services using static/dynamic routing.
- Interacting with clients for gathering business requirements, identifying Business Intent and Business domain the service belongs to.
- Inspecting incoming URI to dynamically identify and call the containing the list of objects created in Datapower, xslt's used and their location paths.
- Defined standard and Mainframe region SOA rules to respond to clients with Successful Response XML or Error Message identified in Error Rule.
- Performed schema validation on datapower before routing the calls to Mainframe.
- Developed XSL's for incoming Request XML transformation, based on Business usecases and dynamic routing of calls on datapower appliance.
- Replying to client based on Requested type/format of Response.
- Based on input request identifying the Mainframe transaction id to be executed while routing the call from Datapower service.
- Designed and developed Orchestration services/Choreography of services for calling multiple services and also service mapping.
- Implemented “Test Mode” Condition which populates a dummy response and sends back to the parser.
- Used Jmeter testing tool for unit testing of newly developed services.
- Involved in troubleshooting various service level issues by changing the log level to debug and by enabling the inbuilt provided probe in datapower.
- Defined the threshold on Sitescope for monitoring the services on Datapower appliance.
- Responsible for exporting new services zip bundles and checking into harvest.
- Successfully implemented releases between environments by exporting and importing at domain level in datapower.
- Involved in support from middle ware team on various critical production and post-prod issues in timely manner.
Environment: IBM Datapower XI50/XI52 (firmware 4.0.x, 5.0.x, 6.0.x), Mainframe, HP Sitescope, Jmeter 2.12, XML Spy, Windows 2007, Splunk, Soap-UI.