- 7+ years of experience as Software Test Engineer extensively involved in SW QA process, review, analysis and implementation of Test Case design and execution.
- Designed roadmap for automation testing of Mobile, Web and Windows Application on both UFT/LeanFT, and Selenium platforms. Also used Protractor, Jasmine and TOSCA
- Expertise in Automation Testing using QTP /UFT, TOSCA, Selenium and Squish
- Proficient in different type of Testing: Functional Testing, Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Back End testing, and API Testing
- Good Experience on Analytics Testing, Automation Testing Tool (Tosca, Lisa, Jerkins, QTP & Win Runner)
- Experience in Manual and Automated software testing.
- Exposure in Software Engineering Process and familiar with various Life Cycle Models like Waterfall and Agile model.
- Experience in designing, developing, enhancing module base automation using Tricentis' model - based automation tool TOSCA 9.1.
- Worked with all modules of TOSCA like Modules, Test Cases, Requirements, Test case Design & Execution Lists
- Worked with all TOSCA Functionalities like Integrated Test Management, GUI, CLI, API Testing
- Experience working with Automation Test scripts using TOSCA tool, which helped in executing the Regression scripts automatically.
- Expert in automation with UFT/QTP, Selenium Web driver, Tricentis Tosca, SoapUI, Postman.
- Configuring server and client components of Tricentis Tosca on Microsoft windows.
- Experienced in both Manual and Automated testing with tools Such as Selenium Web Driver/IDE, Test Professional in TestNG, BDD, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber etc.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Involved in detailed documentation of test results together with the development of automated regression test framework to automate the test scripts for the System integration, Functional, GUI, Data Driven (both positive and negative Testing) and Regression testing using Selenium and Tricentis Tosca.
- Experience in the development of Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Scenarios, Features, Step definitions using Cucumber and for BDD framework.
- Expertise in conducting and participating in different Types of Testing - Black Box, System integration, database, GUI, Functional, Regression, Unit testing, User Acceptance testing, Smoke testing and Sanity testing of both client-server and web-based applications and software QA methodologies and Strategies, like Waterfall, V-Model, Agile Scrum, Spiral Model.
- Good Knowledge in OOPS (Object Oriented Programming System) concepts i.e., Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Inheritance. Good knowledge in Exception Handling, Collection Framework, File Operations, Multi-Threading, Methods of string classes, Conditional and Looping statements.
- Expert in all D’s (BDD, ATDD, TDD, OOAD). Experience in working with Selenium Grid/ Sauce labs to specialize on running multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines in parallel.
- Good Expertise at using Selenium Synchronizations with conditional synchronization and unconditional synchronization (Implicit, Explicit) wait statements.
- Expertise in implementing APACHE POI/JXL to read the data from external resources in selenium.
- Good Knowledge on Selenium Cross Browser Testing to check the application functionality and behavior over various browsers.
- Worked on Selenium grid to run multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems in parallel.
- Proficient in API testing for SOAP and RESTful services.
- Experience using LoadRunner and Silk Performer for Performance Testing, Stress Testing, and Load Testing.
Testing tools: Tricentis Tosca, Selenium WebDriver/RC, QTP, Appium, JUnit, TestNG, Firebug, Fire Path, Load Runner, JMeter.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP /Quality Center, ALM, JIRA&Assembla
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Frameworks: Data Driven, Keyword Driven & Hybrid Frameworks
Languages: Java, SQL, C#, C++, Python, VB.net, ASP.Net, .Net.
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudsons.
Cross Browser Platform: SauceLab and Selenium GRID
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Databases: Oracle, DB2&MongoDB
Add-Ons: Fire Path, Firebug, Selenium Builder, Selenium IDE
IDE: Eclipse, Sublime Text
Version Control: Subversion, Team forge, GIT, GITHUB, Source Tree
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS, UNIX and Linux, Android
TOSCA Automation Tester
- Understand the functional flow and automate the web-based and desktop applications using TRICENTIS TOSCA Test Suite.
- Lead the team of 7 members with specialization in organization and domain.
- Good Knowledge of TOSCA Test Suite - Module, Test cases, Test Cases Design, Requirement, and execution.
- Created Modules in TOSCA for different applications using XSCAN/TOSCA Wizard. Feasibility check of applications for test automation using TOSCA.
- Development of Regression Suite on thin client/Thick client the test cases using TOSCA tool.
- Test automation of GUI & Non-UI applications, Excel, XML, API, Web services applications using TOSCA.
- Worked on Recovery scenario, Database, and API. Involved in developing new custom controls and special execution task in TOSCA.
- Create Test sheet, create classes, attribute and instance to define the business test data.
- Create/Define Test Case Template according to business scenarios and linked with Test sheet
- Experience ideally in an online and Agile environment.
- Create report and updated mass data using TOSCA Query Language (TQL).
- Prepared execution lists and trigger using ONE (Overnight execution Scripts).
- Perform database analysis and created SQL queries as required for capturing data and verifying data from DB.
- Created test data for the application using JUnit in Eclipse.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking in QC and also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- User Acceptance Test activities and UAT defect resolution in conjunction with the Project Manager/Business Analyst.
- Effectively used Tricentis Tosca Testsuite to ensure proper business compliance after working closely with the stakeholders.
- Worked with all modules of TOSCA like Modules, Test Cases, Requirements, Test case Design & Execution Lists.
- Sound knowledge of Automation Framework Concept of Data-Driven framework in TOSCA.
- Assisted different projects within an organization to implement of TOSCA Test Suits.
- Responsible for automation strategy implementation, setting standards and taking initiative for automation of regression relevant marked test assets.
- Involved in Analysis of Business Requirements, Use Cases, Design Flowcharts and Software Requirements Specifications; Creation of Test Data Requirements and Test Condition Matrix; Setting Up Test Environment; Software Test execution; Defect Management.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Created Automation test framework using TOSCA
- Responsible for maintaining Tosca Repository with 1800+ Scripts for system testing
- Assign the tasks to the team and clarified requirements, preparation of test data, execution and automating the test cases using TOSCA Tool. Review test cases written by peers to ensure that all requirements are covered in test case documentation
Sr. Automation Tester
- Understanding business requirements gathered from Business Analysts.
- Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases.
- Understanding requirement and developing end to end automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Involved in development and execution of TestNG suites for the bank application modules using TestNG framework.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Used Ant build management and implemented the framework dependency jar files.
- Identifying the web elements easily by id, name, CSS Selector, XPath, Class Name, link Text, partialLinkText, tag Name using the Firebug and FirePath.
- Saved remarkable time and cost of testing by automation using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Cucumber.
- Implemented Implicit and Explicit waits to overcome synchronization issues.
- Automated Smoke and Functional test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Used updated extent reports dependencies to generate more pictorial reports.
- Involved in updating Framework functions when needed, executed them and generated reports.
- Analyzed Test Reports and Prepared Test Summary Report.
- Performed Smoke, End to End and Regression tests in Test environment and Production support environment.
- Involved in cross browser testing in different browsers and operating system using selenium grid.
- Handled broken links and inter application links in development test and production environments using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used SOAPUI tool to test Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Extensively used SQL programming in backend and front-end functions, procedures, packages to implement business rules and security.
- Used JIRA as a test Management tool and as a bug reporting tool to track test progress, execution and deliverables.
- Configured TestNG to get reports using Listener in selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented the mouse and keyboard events using the Actions class.
- Used Apache POI to read and write data from Excel sheets and testing the test scenarios.
- Provide Daily and Weekly Status Reports on project.
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
(SDTE) Automation Test Analyst
- Interpret application architectures and identify areas for automation.
- Performed Manual Testing and regression testing activities for new releases as an end-to-end testing on Different platforms like windows with different web browsers.
- Using Page Objects Pattern with Cucumber JVM framework.
- Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server.
- Involved in Performing Functional testing, Regression testing, System testing, Integration testing, Security testing, Configuration testing, GUI testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Created Test plan, High level scenarios, test case construction and test estimates, resource estimates and weekly status reports.
- Recorded and managed defects.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium Web Driver.
- Analyzed test results and prepared test/defect summary report for Sr. Management.
- Worked on Integration of Selenium RC/Web Driver with existing API to test Framework.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium.
- Conducted Test Case Walkthroughs to achieve consensus on Test Case correctness & completeness ensuring width and depth of test scenarios.
- Knowledge on Web services API testing using Java client, SOUPUI and Java API testing.
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SoapUI and provided setup help to other team members.
- Actively involved in SDLC and STLC process and used tools like Selenium RC/Web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI.
- Configured Selenium and GRID scripts on Virtual machines for parallel Testing.
- Web services testing using SOAPUI (Get Method, POST Method)-SOAP and Restful (JSON) in Java in ecommerce application.
- Transitioned software development efforts to a Test-Driven development (TDD) process, which brought QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and programmer productivity.
- Conducted Cross browser testing in IE and Firefox using Selenium GRID.
- Involved in performing extensive back-end testing to make sure data is properly reflected on the web Application. Implemented Agile/Scrum methods for testing approach.
- Proficient in creating queries in TFS to validate results of TFS reports.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Manual QA Tester
- Involved in writing test cases and its execution.
- Logging new defects and identify whether its patient safety related and keep track of its status.
- Responsible for writing test cases for new requirements in Ophthalmology.
- Attended requirements review meetings and provided feed back to ensure that the system meets all primary requirements.
- Participated in defect triage meeting with developer, PM, QA Manager and teams to provide explanation of problems.
- Mapped requirements with Test Cases in Quality Center and executed them reporting a pass or fail status.
- Attend and provide QA estimation for requirements in the sprint meeting.
- Responsible for Random, Error guessing, Regression, Integration, UI, Sanity, Smoke, Functional, Database, Static testing.
- Analyze the existing Application performance servicesand operations model
- Defined Standard Operating Procedures for tools deployment and on boarding applications for performance monitoring
- Manage and execute test cases on web based application for internet based channels and on Mainframe application for card processing design using Quality Center 10.0
- Designed and executed automated test scripts on multiple browsers like Safari, Internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox for compatibility testing
- Responsible for writing test case for different modules Customer module, Admin module and Job serf module and its execution.
- Performed manual testing on Customer module and Admin module.
- Responsible for writing test cases for new requirements in Tell Me communicator.
- Performed testing on Admin module in the Microsoft Event Process
- Performed Integration, UI, Sanity, Smoke, Functional, Database, Static testing.