- Highly qualified and result - oriented Junior Software Engineer with an impressive background in software development, web development, systems analysis and improvement, and building new front-end and back-end features. Recognized for unparalleled ability to leverage technology in order to solve problems and implement solutions that help businesses thrive.
Additional skills: Algorithms – Data Structures – Leadership – Performance Improvement – Collaboration – Communication – Problem solving – Multitasking – Adaptability – Willingness to learn
- Built a successful limousine company from the ground up.
- Created a business website from scratch that allows for online reservations using OpenStreetMap technology.
- Integrated chat bot system for clients in web site that increased bookings average by 25%.
- Developed and implemented detailed IT solutions on important technical projects. Leveraged knowledge of Git and completed programming in Python and SQLite. Integrated new functions to allow for better user experiences.
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and administrators using DJANGO, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL and VMWARE API calls.
- Improved time by 50% for data transfer processes and data requests by completing automation with Python scripts.
Computer Graphic Designer
- Utilized Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Page Maker, Adobe InDesign, and FlipHTML5 as part of the effort of creating and designing the 2nd largest magazine in the country, while studying for software development.